A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

Misogynist.

Yes, because all women are whining bitches who can't control their own twats. Oh, wait, no. That would just be you and your ilk.

Who's the REAL misogynist here? The one who hates lazy whores who make other women look bad by association, or the one who assumes that hatred of lazy whores is hatred of all women? Doesn't look to ME like I'M the one who spread my description around to all women.

If you expect me to apologize to the likes of you for my characterization, you should first try to stop resembling it so much.

How do you know what she ressembles? You're mistaken at best...you have no idea..

Talk about generalising....

Since I could easily be confused with any given nun, I'd have to say you're right on the "she has no idea" front.

I prefer to cut down on abortions by women not risking pregnancy until they are ready to love, support, and cherish a child. And if they do risk a pregnancy, to take responsibility for their actions and love, support, and cherish the child anyway or give it life and a chance to be loved, supported, and cherished by a couple who wants the child.

Where is the man held up to that same standard in your argument?
If we got tough on dead beat Dads, required them to take care of their kids instead of handling 90% of those cases in civil cases and there was a current boat load of them in prison and on the chain gangs the abortion rate would go down.
FINANCES is the #1 reason women, in those cases as finances does not play a role in the over 30 age group-convenience is their excuse, abort their babies. Not saying that is right but what financial risk do most fathers have with the current legal system we have concerning them being responsible for their kids?
The men get a FREE PASS in this debate.

Support of the child is a separate topic but the best chance the child has to avoid poverty is to have a responsible mom AND dad in the home. Except in cases of forcible rape, the woman has 100% choice in whether to risk pregnancy. In my opinion, the responsible woman gets married to a responsible man who is willing and able to support a family BEFORE she risks preganancy.

But . . . but that's so BOOOORING! :eusa_whistle:

To date no one has ever found anyone that is pro abortion.
Abortion is not the medical speciality of the doctors perfoming them.
I am pro-abortion.

Medical science has so successfully interfered with Nature's plan that Earth has become overpopulated with humans. So it seems fitting that an expedient medical procedure be applied to the problem.

The only concern I have with abortion is whether the emerging organism is capable of experiencing pain and if so can it be anesthetized? I'm assuming it can but I'm not sure.

Carrying and delivering a baby is physically and socially incapacitating, arduous and extremely painful. We men do not experience these negative effects so I don't think men have any legitimate authority in the matter. It's really a women's issue.

Further, even if one doesn't agree with such considerations the bottom line is (or should be) the decision to abort is personal and is no one else's business.

Where is the man held up to that same standard in your argument?
If we got tough on dead beat Dads, required them to take care of their kids instead of handling 90% of those cases in civil cases and there was a current boat load of them in prison and on the chain gangs the abortion rate would go down.
FINANCES is the #1 reason women, in those cases as finances does not play a role in the over 30 age group-convenience is their excuse, abort their babies. Not saying that is right but what financial risk do most fathers have with the current legal system we have concerning them being responsible for their kids?
The men get a FREE PASS in this debate.

Support of the child is a separate topic but the best chance the child has to avoid poverty is to have a responsible mom AND dad in the home. Except in cases of forcible rape, the woman has 100% choice in whether to risk pregnancy. In my opinion, the responsible woman gets married to a responsible man who is willing and able to support a family BEFORE she risks preganancy.

But . . . but that's so BOOOORING! :eusa_whistle:

Yeah being responsible often isn't the most exciting thing, but it usually produces much better results than the alternative.

The reason women abort...

1) Forgot to take pill.

2) Rubber ruptures.

Why do women abort their babies?

I understand there may be an ample number of reasons, but what, in your opinion would be the concensus?

I think it's purely for selfish reasons for the most part.

Your thoughts.

1) Forgot to take pill.

2) Rubber ruptures.

I understand there may be an ample number of reasons, but what, in your opinion would be the concensus?

Your thoughts.

Those are reasons for getting pregnant, not reasons for abortion

Except in cases of forcible rape, the woman has 100% choice in whether to risk pregnancy.

(Emphasis added.) In my opinion, this is a true statement, but the intended implications do not follow.

The only way to completely remove risk of pregnancy is to avoid sex (or anyway, to avoid sex that can cause pregnancy -- oral, anal, and lesbian sex are fine). But one must ask: why should a woman be expected to reduce that risk to zero when there are alternatives?

As long as contraceptives are available, the risk of pregnancy can be greatly reduced, and as long as abortion remains safe and legal, there is no risk that the woman can become a single parent against her will.

Contraception and legal abortion (the former more than the latter) have created a revolution in female sexuality, and allowed women to take control over their own sexuality and reproductive behavior, and not to be controlled by men, or a man's possession. It's true that a woman COULD completely avoid pregnancy by avoiding sex, but it is unreasonable to expect her to do so, given the technologies available.

Hey I'm not the fake doctor here.

Your side seems to have quite a few.

Why is that, do you think?

I have never claimed to be a doctor

Are you Jewish?

Or are you Mani or Dante....

Yeah I have no idea who she's talking about. I've never claimed to be a doctor and have always been up front and honest about NOT being one to anyone who's asked. It's a nickname, I wonder where Dr. J got his doctorate from? Dr. Pepper?

If someone is taking internet nicknames and avatars to be unquestionable facts, it gives a pretty idea of ther train of thought in their posts and positions.

Hey I'm not the fake doctor here.

Your side seems to have quite a few.

Why is that, do you think?

Are you Jewish?

Yeah I have no idea who she's talking about. I've never claimed to be a doctor and have always been up front and honest about NOT being one to anyone who's asked. It's a nickname, I wonder where Dr. J got his doctorate from? Dr. Pepper?

If someone is taking internet nicknames and avatars to be unquestionable facts, it gives a pretty idea of ther train of thought in their posts and positions.

Lol..sure, you've never claimed to be a doctor..except in the use of your name.

Except in cases of forcible rape, the woman has 100% choice in whether to risk pregnancy.

(Emphasis added.) In my opinion, this is a true statement, but the intended implications do not follow.

The only way to completely remove risk of pregnancy is to avoid sex (or anyway, to avoid sex that can cause pregnancy -- oral, anal, and lesbian sex are fine). But one must ask: why should a woman be expected to reduce that risk to zero when there are alternatives?

As long as contraceptives are available, the risk of pregnancy can be greatly reduced, and as long as abortion remains safe and legal, there is no risk that the woman can become a single parent against her will.

Contraception and legal abortion (the former more than the latter) have created a revolution in female sexuality, and allowed women to take control over their own sexuality and reproductive behavior, and not to be controlled by men, or a man's possession. It's true that a woman COULD completely avoid pregnancy by avoiding sex, but it is unreasonable to expect her to do so, given the technologies available.

AND contraception, which too few women use, and legal abortion on demand coupled with dedicated efforts by militant women's rights groups to make abortion not only socially acceptable but almost a badge of honor for the 'liberated' woman have also resulted in the wholesale slaughter of millions of babies for no other reason than the mother didn't want them.

Again, the responsible woman will not risk pregnancy until she is mature enough and responsible enough to support a child. AND, if she becomes pregant anyway, in my opinion the loving woman supports the life developing within her womb. She either gives that child what it needs in the way of material and emotional support and love or she gives it to someone who can provide that for the child.

1) Forgot to take pill.

2) Rubber ruptures.

Your thoughts.

3) Didn't bother with either, because there's always abortion.

Are you Jewish?

Do you think FoxFyre is an actual Fox typing on a computer?

GaDawg a bulldog arbitratily hitting the keys and luckily making sentences?

Whoops, sorry, touchy subject..lol...

Not in the least, I'm not a doctor. Kudos to people who are doctors.

If I were trying to pretend to be one on the internet, I wouldn't be on here casually admitting I'm not one.

Are you Jewish?

So we can take it by your name that you are Jewish? That Foxfyre is really a fox? That Manifold is really part of an engine?

1) Forgot to take pill.

2) Rubber ruptures.

Your thoughts.

3) Didn't bother with either, because there's always abortion.

Yeah, because in Cecille's warped fantasy land, that's the first choice a woman thinks of when deciding on contraception - "hhhmm, the pill? Abortion? the pill? Abortion. Gee, what a choice! I think I'll go with abortion!" :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Just when Cecille can't get any more asinine.....

I think it's pretty obvious you have an ego problem. From the "dr" and the grandiose posturing to the chasing around threads pretending to be some sort of expert on a variety of subjects...that's the only point I was making. I don't think it makes me look silly at all. I think rather it draws attention to your own silliness.

To date no one has ever found anyone that is pro abortion.
Abortion is not the medical speciality of the doctors perfoming them.
I am pro-abortion.

Medical science has so successfully interfered with Nature's plan that Earth has become overpopulated with humans. So it seems fitting that an expedient medical procedure be applied to the problem.

The only concern I have with abortion is whether the emerging organism is capable of experiencing pain and if so can it be anesthetized? I'm assuming it can but I'm not sure.

Carrying and delivering a baby is physically and socially incapacitating, arduous and extremely painful. We men do not experience these negative effects so I don't think men have any legitimate authority in the matter. It's really a women's issue.

Further, even if one doesn't agree with such considerations the bottom line is (or should be) the decision to abort is personal and is no one else's business.

I am sorry that you believe murdering the youngest, most helpless humans in one of the wealthiest nations is a good thing. Who will be taking care of you in your old age???

I will guarantee one thing for sure on the abortion issue:
If the GOP requires a strict pro-life litmus test for their nominee Obama will be in for 4 more years to further destroy the economy.
Pro lifers such as Bachmann could care less about that. One trick ponies matter the most to them.

Forum List

Back