A question for the Trump supporters...

He was pointing out newspaper articles where General Milley was telling the press that Trump wanted to invade Iran, but it was Milley who drew up a classified plan to invade Iran that Trump rejected.

"I could have declassified all this stuff at the time, but i didnt", Trump says, referring to the articles about it.

No Iranian war plans were found at Mara Lago. Trump isnt being charged for that either. That audio is not going to help the prosecution one iota. Its simply not a part of their case against Trump.
anyway you want to say it, the documents were classified ... he had no business as a civilian to show anybody a classified document ... that's what he was doing .. that's no different if he had shown it to Iran or russia he had no business showing it to anyone. period.

Every day i pray that a drunk illegal T-bones your sorry ass, but then it would mean that you died with your head shoved up your ass, and never saw it coming.

View attachment 833404
Why are you posting about an accident by a drunk driver ... are you trying to say all illegals are drunk drivers ... ??? seems it is your picture here of you with your head in your ass blowing yourself ... puff puff homo

I don't live in DC, douchebag. I don't hobnob with DC people. Politicians are low on humanity's totem pole to begin with, and should be kept in cages. I know they lie. You don't even have a point, because you're a fucking moron yourself.
just trump and republicans are the only low lives, the rest are honorable men ...

anyway you want to say it, the documents were classified ... he had no business as a civilian to show anybody a classified document ... that's what he was doing .. that's no different if he had shown it to Iran or russia he had no business showing it to anyone. period.
There is no classified Iranian war plan document. Or at least no document like that was found at Mara Lago. He was showing newspaper articles and saying that he should have declassified the information in the story itself.

Always about classified documents, yet Biden and Obama both had classified documents and nothing has happened to them. You are a fucking moron to think otherwise.

Why are you posting about an accident by a drunk driver ... are you trying to say all illegals are drunk drivers ... ??? seems it is your picture here of you with your head in your ass blowing yourself ... puff puff homo
Again, you show what a stupid fuck you are. We have enough problems with our own citizens, but Joe Biteme the dumbass has now allowed millions of illegals many of which drink and drive. So now we have to deal with those mother fuckers also, while you shove your head way up your ass, in denial.

There is no classified Iranian war plan document. Or at least no document like that was found at Mara Lago. He was showing newspaper articles and saying that he should have declassified the information in the story itself.
It’s obvious you have no clue what you are talking about …it was a classified document draw up for and attack plan to attack Iran … made for trump to view … your bull shit here about a news paper is just that a lie coming from trump … there were too many people who saw the classified stamp on it you idiot …it’s why trump even said the general that drew up that plan should be kill for treason because he betrayed trump …by confirming it was a classified document …let the general let it out that trump had that battle plan … so again stop your lying …

Always about classified documents, yet Biden and Obama both had classified documents and nothing has happened to them. You are a fucking moron to think otherwise.
Oh yeah Biden had classified document and Obama had classified document… and they got away with it …guestion: did Biden have them boxed up sent to his home and refused to surrender them ??? Even when biden recieved a subpoena to return them ??? Did obsma have classified documents box up and sent to his home and refuse to send them back when he too got a subpoena from the government … why is that … because it never happen … as soon as they knew they had classified documents they called the FBI they had the FBI take them …as soon as they found out they had them … they both follow procedure on classified documents … trump didn’t he refuse to send them back… even when he got a subpoena to return them he blew them off a year later the FBI got tired of asking for them to be returned theyraided Mar-a-largo and took possession of those classified documents … so don’t sit there and try to say it was the same thing it was not the same so try and convince your moron loser friends here that it’s the same I know I
most jack asses make that sound before they kick the snot out of the person talking to them. oops!!!!

won’t buy it

Again, you show what a stupid fuck you are. We have enough problems with our own citizens, but Joe Biteme the dumbass has now allowed millions of illegals many of which drink and drive. So now we have to deal with those mother fuckers also, while you shove your head way up your ass, in denial.
Once again you need to pull your dick out of your mouth the seaman is clogging your ability to grasp reality … Biden has no say who come into the country it’s the iNS … these people file for sanctuary Bidien has no control over that … it’s part of the constitution … something you republicons keep trying to repeal… plus they are here legal they aren’t illegals … Biden so far has the largest number of illegals returned to their country then any president to date …but you wouldn’t know that cause now you got seaman coming out your nose and ears

Oh yeah Biden had classified document and Obama had classified document… and they got away with it …guestion: did Biden have them boxed up sent to his home and refused to surrender them ??? Even when biden recieved a subpoena to return them ??? Did obsma have classified documents box up and sent to his home and refuse to send them back when he too got a subpoena from the government … why is that … because it never happen … as soon as they knew they had classified documents they called the FBI they had the FBI take them …as soon as they found out they had them … they both follow procedure on classified documents … trump didn’t he refuse to send them back… even when he got a subpoena to return them he blew them off a year later the FBI got tired of asking for them to be returned theyraided Mar-a-largo and took possession of those classified documents … so don’t sit there and try to say it was the same thing it was not the same so try and convince your moron loser friends here that it’s the same I know I

won’t buy it
Good luck with that tuff guy … just know I’m a big man … good luck with that idle threat Of yours Bah hahahahahahaha … lettle big man huh…always the tuff guy when they’re push down and eat dirt … cand refute my post can ya got to resort to the tuff guy insults … coward that all you are is a big coward

Good luck with that tuff guy … just know I’m a big man … good luck with that idle threat Of yours Bah hahahahahahaha … lettle big man huh…always the tuff guy when they’re push down and eat dirt … cand refute my post can ya got to resort to the tuff guy insults … coward that all you are is a big coward
so what you are saying here is the two New York reporters who took their recording to the hearing and testified under oath that the documents weren't classified or real that they lied under oath saying they saw classified stamped on the documents... that they took a change of lying to the court under oath that's what you want us to believe ...

won’t buy it
hate it when I'm right ... most republicans squeal like a pig when they see the law coming after them ...

won’t buy it
Biden was a senator not a President so that right there is espionage while keeping those classified documents in an unsecure location, like his garage. You really are a stupid son of a bitch, who parrots what talking points come out of the Bidumb Admin. Shame on you for being that stupid.

Forum List

Back