Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

You are losing. Every abortion today took place with no effect on your life Saint Beagle. Women on the Left Right and Middle politically do it.

If you don’t want to debate abortion anymore, quit with the fucked up impression that it’s something that only the left does.
No, we won that debate with your twisted ace, but you won't stop, and I mean you are so disgusting that you would bring your own alledged grand daughter into such a thing. You are one sick puppy.

Getting pregnant and killing your developing offspring has nothing to do with reproduction. You have been duped by Marxist re-definition. I do, however, applaud the few traditional American values you seem to have. Taking care of family and protecting the innocent is, IMO, a man's #1 job.
Don't give this leftist an inch, because he'll take it and beat you over the head with it.

What is twisted about a woman choosing to terminate her own pregnancy? It is none of your business. It causes you and our society absolutely no harm.

Republicans do it all the time / even Christian Republicans just like Ohio passed what I say is my granddaughter’s constitutional right with a third of white Evangelical Christians voting in favor of protecting that right.
Once she consented to having unprotected sex, she consented to allowing his sperm to pierce one or more of her fertile eggs. It's hard for me to believe that all these women will risk all that and then just snuff out a little life like that. The man has no say whatsoever.

Once she consented to having unprotected sex, she consented to allowing his sperm to pierce one or more of her fertile eggs. It's hard for me to believe that all these women will risk all that and then just snuff out a little life like that. The man has no say whatsoever.
Don't waste your breath Leo, he isn't worth it.

You are losing. Every abortion today took place with no effect on your life Saint Beagle. Women on the Left Right and Middle politically do it.

If you don’t want to debate abortion anymore, quit with the fucked up impression that it’s something that only the left does.
We are not islands unto ourselves, we are like waves connected to the same ocean. All affects one, one affects all. Maybe not instantly but certainly as time goes on. People are dying all the time and really it doesn't affect us ......Until it does because it HAS to.

Don't waste your breath Leo, he isn't worth it.
I like exposing hypocrites.....they think sex should be chaotic but, of course, not for THEM, no they have wives, families, grandchildren, houses......All the things most traditional, conservative Americans depict. l

Getting pregnant and killing your developing offspring has nothing to do with reproduction
Deciding not to give birth to unwanted offspring has everything to do with the deciding woman’s reproductive organs and her life, and her health. That decision has nothing to do with you unless it is you. Why did you make that statement to me? Why do you raise a stink about what law abiding people do in private?

Last edited:
We are not islands unto ourselves, we are like waves connected to the same ocean.

Proof in writing that this country was not founded on any religion. 240513 {post•24}. Leo123 May’24 Spiwtt: John Adams also wrote: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." lvvnnn 240513 Spiwtt00024

A question for the USMB left. 240623. {post•468}.

NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Vaqftu: Did you know John Adams considered moral and religious people were those who did not believe the Christian doctrine of original sin? nfbw 240623 Vaqftu00468

Last edited:
Proof in writing that this country was not founded on any religion. 240513 {post•24}. Leo123 May’24 Spiwtt: John Adams also wrote: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." lvvnnn 240513 Spiwtt00024

A question for the USMB left. 240623. {post•468}.

NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Vaqftu: Did you know John Adams considered moral and religious people were those who did not believe the Christian doctrine of original sin? nfbw 240623 Vaqftu00468
You are one funny little man.. . Moral and religious people means exactly what it means, and no amount of reinterpretation by you leftist in order to do what you want to do, uhhhhh is going to change that fact.

Why bother "Law abiding people in the privacy of their bedrooms" is what you say eh ?

If only you dipsticks could keep it that way (in your bedroom's), but you can't, and that's where it goes stupid all the time. You've convinced government under Democrat rule, hollyweird, and the dumb ace media to drag your bull shite out of the bedrooms and into the public domain's on purpose.

If everyone could keep their bull shite to themselves or in the privacy of their bedroom's, and let people live the lives they want to live without interrupting other people's waves/lives by crashing into them always on purpose, then we would get back some kind of calmer smoother wave action with "religious freedom's" and with true privacy once again in this country.

You people are attempting to remove or reinterpret religious freedom's in everyway that you can, and that's the rub for millions of Americans that have seen the results of your rogue crashing waves upon their wave breakers with the storms you ride in on.

You can't even explain what you're talking about. What did I claim that you can't comprehend? Your claim is that chaos is superior to a well organized society.
I do know what you were talking about. You were talking about natural verse unnatural but since you can't defend your argument now you pretend as if no one understands, yet you can't explain what I misunderstood either. :dunno:

I don't know what this chaos verse organized society nonsense is about. What's chaotic about society allowing people who are naturally attracted to the same sex to pursue relationships with people of the same sex? How exactly does that disrupt your life or society?

i. Proof in writing that this country was not founded on any religion. 240513 {post•24}. Leo123 May’24 Spiwtt: John Adams also wrote: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." lvvnnn 240513 Spiwtt00024

ii. A question for the USMB left. 240623. {post•468}. NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Vaqftu: Did you know John Adams considered moral and religious people were those who did not believe the Christian doctrine of original sin? nfbw 240623 Vaqftu00468

iii. An Athiest Student as she has claimed, brings a lawsuit with the help of the ACLU? 120116 {post•325}. beagle9 {Jan’12 Saasas} being one who loves the values and morals of true Christianity says: “….we see (repression) of the message in which holds those values and morals within the message whom most hold dear unto them, but is fast becoming the norm in this nation to repress or stomp out that message, and this by what they are experiencing or seeing more and more of each day in America.” bvvglvn 120116 Saasas00325

iv. A question for the USMB left. 240623. {post•471}.

NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Saqftu: Why does the historically proven fact that John Adams, our second president and founding revolutionary, did not believe in original sin, always bring out white Christian Biblicists like Saint_Beagle9’s paranoia about his Christianity (that is based upon ORIGINAL SIN) is being repressed by the sinful left in Saint_Beagle9’s white Christian version of America? nfbw 240623 Vaqftu00471

Last edited:
Whether you like it or not, our country was founded on Christian values which is in large part why it has been so successful.

Are we talking John Adams’ or are we talking James Dobson‘s through Donald Trump Christian values?

See Post: nfbw 240623 Vaqftu00471 and then tell me what exactly are the Christian values which were in play during the American Revolution.

Must we all believe in original sin, and that Jesus died on the cross so that we may be saved from eternal damnation?

Are we talking John Adams’ or are we talking James Dobson‘s through Donald Trump Christian values?

See Post: nfbw 240623 Vaqftu00471 and then tell me what exactly are the Christian values which were in play during the American Revolution.

Must we all believe in original sin, and that Jesus died on the cross so that we may be saved from eternal damnation?

We are talking about the opinion of the majority of our founders, including Adams. Though neither Democrats nor Republicans, Biden nor Trump, have anywhere near the religious convictions and morals of most of our founding fathers, it is hard to deny that Democrats and their policies are the furthest from the original founder's intent.

Since you brought up Adams, this quote pretty much sums up why I support Christian values for our country, thus vote Republican.

"Suppose a nation in some distant Region should take the Bible for their only law Book, and every member should regulate his conduct by the precepts there exhibited! Every member would be obliged in conscience, to temperance, frugality, and industry; to justice, kindness, and charity towards his fellow men; and to piety, love, and reverence toward Almighty God ... What a Eutopia, what a Paradise would this region be."

i. Proof in writing that this country was not founded on any religion. 240513 {post•24}. Leo123 May’24 Spiwtt: John Adams also wrote: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." lvvnnn 240513 Spiwtt00024

ii. A question for the USMB left. 240623. {post•468}. NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Vaqftu: Did you know John Adams considered moral and religious people were those who did not believe the Christian doctrine of original sin? nfbw 240623 Vaqftu00468

iii. An Athiest Student as she has claimed, brings a lawsuit with the help of the ACLU? 120116 {post•325}. beagle9 {Jan’12 Saasas} being one who loves the values and morals of true Christianity says: “….we see (repression) of the message in which holds those values and morals within the message whom most hold dear unto them, but is fast becoming the norm in this nation to repress or stomp out that message, and this by what they are experiencing or seeing more and more of each day in America.” bvvglvn 120116 Saasas00325

iv. A question for the USMB left. 240623. {post•471}.

NotfooledbyW Jun’24 Saqftu: Why does the historically proven fact that John Adams, our second president and founding revolutionary, did not believe in original sin, always bring out white Christian Biblicists like Saint_Beagle9’s paranoia about his Christianity (that is based upon ORIGINAL SIN) is being repressed by the sinful left in Saint_Beagle9’s white Christian version of America? nfbw 240623 Vaqftu00471
Oh nooooo, here we go with this dunces style of posting and rebuttals... 🤣

You use Trump as some sort of example of your hatred of an imperfect being having power above you, but regardless of his flaws, it is that he can still function enough to perform his duties set forth in the constitution, and set forth by the American people who will elect him.

So you gotta sit it out for 4 year's (big frickin deal). We've had to sit it out while we watch you leftist knuckleheads screw up so much stuff that it truly isn't funny..... It tries one's patience to just sit there without trying to help you people to do better in life.

Oh nooooo, here we go with this dunces style of posting and rebuttals... 🤣
why the excuses for your constant disengagement?

Do Christian values depend on it’s believers buying into the concept of original sin, and Jesus dying on the cross to take the stain of sin off every American citizen’s life?

Last edited:
You use Trump as some sort of example of your hatred of an imperfect being having power above you,
No. Trump is a convicted criminal a rapist a business fraud and there’s the important cases still pending. I know for a fact that Trump attempted to stay in power after losing an election. And the means by which he was going to do that was to commit fraud by at the state certification level and then having Vice president, Mike Pence, to not count seven states that Biden therefore granting the electoral college majority to himself. What MAGA calls “STOPPING THE STEAL” on J6,2021.

Deciding not to give birth to unwanted offspring has everything to do with the deciding woman’s reproductive organs and her life, and her health. That decision has nothing to do with you unless it is you. Why did you make that statement to me? Why do you raise a stink about what law abiding people do in private?
Do you think there should be no limits whatsoever on abortions, as in one can be had for purely convenience purposes up until the point of birth?

Do you think there should be no limits whatsoever on abortions, as in one can be had for purely convenience purposes up until the point of birth?
When does a woman go through nine months of pregnancy just to say she wants the doctors to kill her baby just as he or she becomes healthy enough and ready to exit into the world through the birth canal.

I mean, do you even have a case that you can point to where that happened?

Forum List

Back