A "report card" on Trump's tax scam......

Sounds like a good time to take another look at a flat tax or fair tax...

There is enough money floating around out there, just about everything in existence is taxed, so, money is flying all over the place. Problem is, government spending is out of control, and they waste tons of money.

If we could get those two things under control, we could probably cut taxes for everyone, and still have enough money to run the government.

Actually it was Bill Clinton who handed out mortgages to people who had limited options to make payments and it all came crashing down when democrats gained the majority in Bush's 2nd term. Why did Barney Frank tell Americans that Fannie was doing fine when it was on the brink of failure? Nobody in the media ever asked him. Is it possible that democrats engineered the biggest October surprise in history? Today we have the DOW around 26,000 and the GDP higher than 3% and unemployment in a historic record low but the crazy left never has a good day when a republican is in office. If it ain't the doom and gloom of Global Warming on a nice day it's the National Debit.

I'm getting over $10,000 back, thanks in part to my new solar panels.

The federal incentive regarding solar panels does NOT give you money back.....it simply diminishes your tax liability.

The whole point of tax cuts is so that we don't have to pay as much tax, dumbass.

A third grader chimes in......MORON, Trump gave you crumbs and ADDED to your debt a heck of a lot more than those crumbs you got........See, Trump LOVES idiots like you because you are so EASILY fooled.

Here AGAIN........

Trump told his cronies at Mar-a-Lago after the scam was passed.....:I JUST MADE YOU GUYS A LOT RICHER".......

Deal with it, cultists.

The whole point of tax cuts is so that we don't have to pay as much tax, dumbass.

A third grader chimes in......MORON, Trump gave you crumbs and ADDED to your debt a heck of a lot more than those crumbs you got........See, Trump LOVES idiots like you because you are so EASILY fooled.

Here AGAIN........

Trump told his cronies at Mar-a-Lago after the scam was passed.....:I JUST MADE YOU GUYS A LOT RICHER".......

Deal with it, cultists.
He made me a lot richer too, jelly belly.

The federal incentive regarding solar panels does NOT give you money back.....it simply diminishes your tax liability.
Wrong, dumbass.

I am getting over $10k that will come to ME. It then must go straight to the solar loan company, but in this case it comes to me 1st. But that is not all that is coming to me.

In the next few days we will hear more reports on exactly how "successful" Trump's tax scam has proven to our economy.

But, before that....bear this in mind....Obama took the unemployment rate down by almost SIX percentage points......while Trump lowered it still by a HALF of a percentage point.
Second, the GDP (not the best of economic indicators) was also high for Obama when the computation is made by quarters and not by year.

Now.......The Trump TAX SCAM

Remember that when the law was passed, Trump (as usual) went down vacationing to Mar-a-Lago and told his friends, :I JUST MADE YOU GUYS A LOT RICHER...."

We are learning that the number of large corporations who paid ZERO taxes in the last two years has DOUBLED.

We are also learning that the tax revenue coming in to Treasury for 2018, is THIRTY-ONE lower.......and this deficit explains why Trump had to borrow $1.4 TRILLION to finance his scam.

Bear in mind that an apropos analogy boils down to this:

Trump went and took a second mortgage on your home.........handed you a couple of thousand dollars......and left you with the higher payment on your debt to handle in the years to come....

REMEMBER.......the tax cuts is PERMANENT for folks like Trump.....and only TEMPORARY for middle and lower classes...........NICE, HUH???

These 60 Companies (Legally) Paid $0 In Taxes Last Year ...
Another litany of lies from the Sicilian Fruitcake. How do you manage to make up all these "facts" between electroshock sessions?

Wrong, dumbass.

I am getting over $10k that will come to ME. It then must go straight to the solar loan company, but in this case it comes to me 1st. But that is not all that is coming to me.

Homeowners calculate the 30% on the net installed cost; i.e., after you’ve deducted the value of any state or utility rebates. For example, say the total cost for your solar installation was $15,000 and you received a utility or state rebate of $3,000, your total upfront expense is now $12,000. Consequently, to calculate the 30% ITC:........

30% x $12,000 = $3600 tax credit that you can use to pay your taxes to the IRS.

https://recsolar.com/blogs/how-to-calculate-the-30-federal-investment-tax-credit-for-solar/

Another litany of lies from the Sicilian Fruitcake. How do you manage to make up all these "facts" between electroshock sessions?

You could just avoid my threads/posts........BUT, like most moths to flames........here you are.....LMAO

You could just avoid my threads/posts........BUT, like most moths to flames........here you are.....LMAO
I can't resist, severe mental illness fascinates me.

But you've got that whole "moth/flame" analogy backwards; you're the moth, this Forum is the flame.

Wrong, dumbass.

Homeowners calculate the 30% on the net installed cost; i.e., after you’ve deducted the value of any state or utility rebates. For example, say the total cost for your solar installation was $15,000 and you received a utility or state rebate of $3,000, your total upfront expense is now $12,000. Consequently, to calculate the 30% ITC:........

30% x $12,000 = $3600 tax credit that you can use to pay your taxes to the IRS.

https://recsolar.com/blogs/how-to-calculate-the-30-federal-investment-tax-credit-for-solar/
Wonderful cut and paste job...does not apply to me, my situation, my solar loan, and the tax situation involved....but next time you are in the neighborhood feel free to drop by and take a read....

:p

Oh, and you get an 'F' for trying to tell people what is what in their life when you have no clue what you are talking about...

LOL...

It was all bullshit.

1AB61A67-A7E0-4DAD-AE05-810DFA19AE92.jpeg

In the next few days we will hear more reports on exactly how "successful" Trump's tax scam has proven to our economy.

But, before that....bear this in mind....Obama took the unemployment rate down by almost SIX percentage points......while Trump lowered it still by a HALF of a percentage point.
Second, the GDP (not the best of economic indicators) was also high for Obama when the computation is made by quarters and not by year.

Now.......The Trump TAX SCAM

Remember that when the law was passed, Trump (as usual) went down vacationing to Mar-a-Lago and told his friends, :I JUST MADE YOU GUYS A LOT RICHER...."

We are learning that the number of large corporations who paid ZERO taxes in the last two years has DOUBLED.

We are also learning that the tax revenue coming in to Treasury for 2018, is THIRTY-ONE lower.......and this deficit explains why Trump had to borrow $1.4 TRILLION to finance his scam.

Bear in mind that an apropos analogy boils down to this:

Trump went and took a second mortgage on your home.........handed you a couple of thousand dollars......and left you with the higher payment on your debt to handle in the years to come....

REMEMBER.......the tax cuts is PERMANENT for folks like Trump.....and only TEMPORARY for middle and lower classes...........NICE, HUH???

These 60 Companies (Legally) Paid $0 In Taxes Last Year ...
Geez, it's so Obvious how did Herr Mueller Miss That?

When did you first realize that you wanted to be a professional liar and sold your Soul to The Devil?

Q3 2019.........a mere 1.9%....Dark days ahead for most of us......especially the orange liar.

Forum List

Back