A "report card" on Trump's tax scam......

My taxes worked out just fine there bucko.

Maybe you should get a job so you CAN pay taxes. LOL
Right wing Trump suckholes overjoyed at a few crumbs thrown their way by Trump & his goons. Priceless!

Don't worry, Mueller is on the case.
And Trump is on Barr's kahahahahakok!

upload_2019-4-16_17-54-1.jpeg

I was pleasantly surprised after filing this year. Not only did I pay less in federal, I got some back from the state!

Thank you President Trump! :bowdown:
"Thanks for that loan Dear Leader! We know our tax cut sunsets in a few short years, but that's ok! You know what's best for us! We'll gladly pay it back in spades cuz we luv ya"!

My taxes worked out just fine there bucko.

Maybe you should get a job so you CAN pay taxes. LOL
Right wing Trump suckholes overjoyed at a few crumbs thrown their way by Trump & his goons. Priceless!

There ya go, give your Dear Leader a good ole reach around!
You are more than welcome to pay more than you owe jackass.....knock yourself out....

The NY Times even said today that 90% of Americans did indeed get a tax cut..

NO WONDER Trump said that he "loves the poorly educated"........Above an example of fucking idiot who cannot comprehend that Trump borrowed $1.4 TRILLION so that everybody got some crumbs and he and his cronies got MILLIONS.

The entire Trump CULT is filled with easily fooled morons who "cheer" at getting fucked.
He loves all Americans, we know your gal thought almost 50% of Americans are deplorable.

Big corporations paying no taxes went on during your Messiah’s time too, but you didn’t know this.

Moron.....my whole point in my O/P was that corporations paying ZERO doubled under your orange buffoon. DOUBLED, do you get that little fact???
Okay if that is true, I agree it is not good. However your love of BO makes you a fool. BO was a major corporatist and oversaw a huge increase in income inequality during his reign of shit. He made it clear who his boss was and it wasn't the American people. No POTUS in history did more for big corporations and the 1%, than your Messiah...now Trump may turn out worse, but he needs two terms to make a logical comparison to the Black Messiah.

Last edited:
Every time you have lost an argument you start throwing out insults. It’s pretty amusing.

No, no....REGARDLESS of ANY argument......you are STILL an asshole......LOL

No POTUS in history did more for big corporations and the 1%, than your Messiah..

Really????

..........From expanding overtime rules for employers to imposing stricter corporate tax regulations and fiduciary responsibilities on stockbrokers, Obama is using his executive power to demand greater accountability and contributions from American firms........

Obama's tougher approach to corporate America may reshape his presidency

You are no different from a Trumpster. Your love of BO is most absurd and dumb. You need to get informed about BO.

Report Card?

A+

I'm getting over $10,000 back, thanks in part to my new solar panels. I will pay what I owe, repair my back deck, level out and re-sod part of my back yard, put in a paver-covered fire pit area, add a new swing set for my grandson, take my beautiful wife out to dinner for our anniversary, and have money left over.

No one is 'giving' me money taken from someone else. My extremely hard work and long hours paid off, and after paying every bit of my 'fair share' ... and tithing ... I am getting some back.

Thank you, President Trump.

In the next few days we will hear more reports on exactly how "successful" Trump's tax scam has proven to our economy.

But, before that....bear this in mind....Obama took the unemployment rate down by almost SIX percentage points......while Trump lowered it still by a HALF of a percentage point.
Second, the GDP (not the best of economic indicators) was also high for Obama when the computation is made by quarters and not by year.

Now.......The Trump TAX SCAM

Remember that when the law was passed, Trump (as usual) went down vacationing to Mar-a-Lago and told his friends, :I JUST MADE YOU GUYS A LOT RICHER...."

We are learning that the number of large corporations who paid ZERO taxes in the last two years has DOUBLED.

We are also learning that the tax revenue coming in to Treasury for 2018, is THIRTY-ONE lower.......and this deficit explains why Trump had to borrow $1.4 TRILLION to finance his scam.

Bear in mind that an apropos analogy boils down to this:

Trump went and took a second mortgage on your home.........handed you a couple of thousand dollars......and left you with the higher payment on your debt to handle in the years to come....

REMEMBER.......the tax cuts is PERMANENT for folks like Trump.....and only TEMPORARY for middle and lower classes...........NICE, HUH???

These 60 Companies (Legally) Paid $0 In Taxes Last Year ...
The whole point of tax cuts is so that we don't have to pay as much tax, dumbass.

Your jealousy is quite obvious. Like most losers, envy is your primary emotion.

Forum List

Back