A similarity between Muslims and Republicans

Men or women the rapist would get death penalty. Like I said I checked every Arabic website, every Egyptian website, their police sites and no rapes. Rape isn't gonna happen at an anti Muhamamd film protest. Rape can still happen anywhere in a country but not at the protests or by the protesters

Rape isnt gonna happen?

then you are very naive in your understanding ....of a mod mentality. Throw in anyone not in full sympathy with the crowd and watch what happens.

Nope at not a protest like that surrounded by people running around and military surrounding.

So sorry bitch I love how you guys are trying to somehow claim protesters rape for the past hundred posts

Again... your understanding of a mob is very naive.

Oh.... and do quote a post where i claim any rapes.

But... also good to know ive gotten under your skin. :eusa_clap:

That's wierd because most Jews are anti Muslim, Palestinian and Turkish. Do you have a Jewish background? I am more than sure you do because you have that a bias Jews have against those 3 certain people

sorry.... still cold on your marks. :eusa_clap:

But as i said.... it would fit your world view.... nice try again.

No that's not my world view. I just know you're Jewish whether you deny it or not. I've looked at your posts all over and the tone and arguments you come up with.

LOL....

yes, you believe that if it makes you feel better.

That's wierd because most Jews are anti Muslim, Palestinian and Turkish. Do you have a Jewish background? I am more than sure you do because you have that a bias Jews have against those 3 certain people

Bullshit, you know nothing about Jews.

The last time I was there I had dinner with jews, lebanese, palestinians and egyptian.

He is now claiming he has a "couple" Jewish friends so that makes it ok to be an Anti Semite.

I have Jewish friends. I hate zionists

And you hate muslims.

Katzndogs I can list many instances of American soldiers who support republican wars that raped women in Afghanistan or Iraq.....remember the girl in Iraq who was killed and raped by an American soldier?

And the one who shot up 17 innocent people?

Republccsns have raped and destroyed many times

And you can prove these soldiers were in fact republicans?

And you do know that the Iraq war had democratic support.

Your comment reflects a person that either A) doesn't know the truth, B) doesn't want to admit the truth or C) is a total embicile. Which is it?

All of the above!

sorry.... still cold on your marks. :eusa_clap:

But as i said.... it would fit your world view.... nice try again.

No that's not my world view. I just know you're Jewish whether you deny it or not. I've looked at your posts all over and the tone and arguments you come up with.

LOL....

I know I don't believe. I bet she's also one of those People who is anti Turkey as well....haha I've seen posts where you are talking with Israelis

Bullshit, you know nothing about Jews.

The last time I was there I had dinner with jews, lebanese, palestinians and egyptian.

He is now claiming he has a "couple" Jewish friends so that makes it ok to be an Anti Semite.

And you hate muslims.

I don't hate anyone, well I take that back there was this one guy in Everquest....

To much effort to hate someone. You give them the power by doing it.

I do however know who my enemies are.

Nope at not a protest like that surrounded by people running around and military surrounding.

So sorry bitch I love how you guys are trying to somehow claim protesters rape for the past hundred posts

Well except rape did occur last year in the Egyptian riots and protests against Mubarak. A US reporter ( female) was raped. AS were Egyptian women. With pictures of some lying naked on the ground after the crowd got done with them.

By Mubarak mobs and rapists

that's acceptable then.
mubarak muslims did the raping

LOL....

I know I don't believe. I bet she's also one of those People who is anti Turkey as well....haha I've seen posts where you are talking with Israelis

You keep claiming MOST Jews are a certain way.... And have a shit fit when we say Muslims act a certain way. Sorry you are an anti Semite.

Let me get this right..... a bunch of Muslims Thousands possible millions support terror but you say we can't judge all Muslims because of that.... then you go off about what Jews supposedly believe? REALLY?

i found that amusing too......

Funny how prejudice and hate works. Some can't see their own bigotry.

no, they sure cant. And it would seem....becasue i challenge him i am now jewish.....

L'chaim :beer:

And you hate muslims.

I don't hate anyone, well I take that back there was this one guy in Everquest....

You said your enemies are muslism. So how do you not hate your enemies?

How many ambassadors did Republicans rape, kill and drag around?

Who raped? And they took his body to a ambulance no one was dragging his body

And, in spite of the Libyan's trying to save him, both on the street and at the hospital, he died of smoke inhalation.

But, I'm sure katzen will post PROOF that the ambassador was "raped, killed and dragged around" because, as we all know, he/she/it never ever makes up shit. :eusa_whistle:

Except, that is, when he/she/it posts.

First you tell me why you can judge a whole religion but we can't?

I didnt judge a whole religon. I even specifically said Andres breviek is a chrsitiasn who killed in the name of his Knights Templar group. But I don't demonize christianity

You just attacked Syrenn repeatedly claiming she was a Jew and YOU KNOW how Jews believe.

becasue.... of course,i would have to be.... to be so...anit his shit.

How many ambassadors did Republicans rape, kill and drag around?

Who raped? And they took his body to a ambulance no one was dragging his body

And, in spite of the Libyan's trying to save him, both on the street and at the hospital, he died of smoke inhalation.

But, I'm sure katzen will post PROOF that the ambassador was "raped, killed and dragged around" because, as we all know, he/she/it never ever makes up shit. :eusa_whistle:

Except, that is, when he/she/it posts.

That's where this whole argument started and all these people are defending his accusations that are clearly lies

And you hate muslims.

You said your enemies are muslism. So how do you not hate your enemies?

When one has enemies, one must learn about them, study them. If possible learn how they think and act. Hate just gets in the way of that and makes for a poor knowledge of your enemies.

Ohh and I am a Christian we are told not to hate others.

Just like progressive liberals, people like the OP and Obama blame the whole economic mess on Republicans....

So, now you're saying that ReaganBushBush and most of all, Bush's Brain, Karl Rove are not pubs?

For most of you pubpots, this board is an exercise in creative writing.

LOL....

oohh.... now i talk with israelis? Do tell... what israelis are they? :lmao:

im talking with you...and you are a muslim....whats the difference?

I never said its not our business when Americans are killed. I said it's not our business to who is weeding out radicals. The authorities in those countries are and we dont need to do anything about it. It's their countries who are dealing with radicals

Does that mean that it radicals in Israel starting killing people in Gaza it wouldn't be their business?

Since the obvious answer to that is no, you are full of shit and are just covering for your own lack of action.

Afghanistan was our business because the criminals were hiding Osama there.

Your buddy made the claim every Muslim in every country should weed out radicals. And I said they do. Their authorities do so it's not my business or worry. Those radicals in other countries aren't killing Americans. They are fighting their goverments.

First, he isn't my buddy.

Second, he is right. The way Christianity turned the radicals from the power that drove the religion into a fringe group is by Christians all across the world coming together to deal with them. The only way Islam is going to free itself from the problem is if Muslims do the exact same thing. You might not like it, but as long as they can call for violence, and get it, they are your problem.

Forum List

Back