A similarity between Muslims and Republicans

sorry.... not jewish. But i am sure it fits your world view.

That's wierd because most Jews are anti Muslim, Palestinian and Turkish. Do you have a Jewish background? I am more than sure you do because you have that a bias Jews have against those 3 certain people

Let me get this right..... a bunch of Muslims Thousands possible millions support terror but you say we can't judge all Muslims because of that.... then you go off about what Jews supposedly believe? REALLY?

By the way? That makes YOU the anti Semite not me. You see I don't hate Arabs, hell I don't even hate Muslims. I just understand who is and who is not our mortal enemies.

That's wierd because most Jews are anti Muslim, Palestinian and Turkish. Do you have a Jewish background? I am more than sure you do because you have that a bias Jews have against those 3 certain people

Let me get this right..... a bunch of Muslims Thousands possible millions support terror but you say we can't judge all Muslims because of that.... then you go off about what Jews supposedly believe? REALLY?

i found that amusing too......

just asking... why does it have to be just women they are raping?

Men or women the rapist would get death penalty. Like I said I checked every Arabic website, every Egyptian website, their police sites and no rapes. Rape isn't gonna happen at an anti Muhamamd film protest. Rape can still happen anywhere in a country but not at the protests or by the protesters

Rape isnt gonna happen?

then you are very naive in your understanding ....of a mod mentality. Throw in anyone not in full sympathy with the crowd and watch what happens.

Nope at not a protest like that surrounded by people running around and military surrounding.

So sorry bitch I love how you guys are trying to somehow claim protesters rape for the past hundred posts

Millions? Who supports terror? Tell me and be specific

Men or women the rapist would get death penalty. Like I said I checked every Arabic website, every Egyptian website, their police sites and no rapes. Rape isn't gonna happen at an anti Muhamamd film protest. Rape can still happen anywhere in a country but not at the protests or by the protesters

Rape isnt gonna happen?

then you are very naive in your understanding ....of a mod mentality. Throw in anyone not in full sympathy with the crowd and watch what happens.

Nope at not a protest like that surrounded by people running around and military surrounding.

So sorry bitch I love how you guys are trying to somehow claim protesters rape for the past hundred posts

Well except rape did occur last year in the Egyptian riots and protests against Mubarak. A US reporter ( female) was raped. AS were Egyptian women. With pictures of some lying naked on the ground after the crowd got done with them.

sorry.... still cold on your marks. :eusa_clap:

But as i said.... it would fit your world view.... nice try again.

No that's not my world view. I just know you're Jewish whether you deny it or not. I've looked at your posts all over and the tone and arguments you come up with.

First you tell me why you can judge a whole religion but we can't?

Rape isnt gonna happen?

Well except rape did occur last year in the Egyptian riots and protests against Mubarak. A US reporter ( female) was raped. AS were Egyptian women. With pictures of some lying naked on the ground after the crowd got done with them.

By Mubarak mobs and rapists

No that's not my world view. I just know you're Jewish whether you deny it or not. I've looked at your posts all over and the tone and arguments you come up with.

Keep proving you are an anti Semite.

I didnt judge a whole religon. I even specifically said Andres breviek is a chrsitiasn who killed in the name of his Knights Templar group. But I don't demonize christianity

i found that amusing too......

Funny how prejudice and hate works. Some can't see their own bigotry.

YOU just said with the mob there and the military it couldn't happen. Further Mubarak supporters were Muslims too. Keep proving just how fucking clueless you are.

I didnt judge a whole religon. I even specifically said Andres breviek is a chrsitiasn who killed in the name of his Knights Templar group. But I don't demonize christianity

You just attacked Syrenn repeatedly claiming she was a Jew and YOU KNOW how Jews believe.

Keep proving you are an anti Semite.

I'm not. I just don't like liars. I've made Jewish friends on this forum. She's one of those Zionsit type of people if can easily tell I've been debating with Zionists for years.

I never lied. I always say I'm a palestinian Muslim and I support Palestinians. And I'm anti Israel.

YOU just said with the mob there and the military it couldn't happen. Further Mubarak supporters were Muslims too. Keep proving just how fucking clueless you are.

Those aren't mobs those are protesters. Sorry man

Oh so you're anti Paelstinain and anti Turkey can you give me a reason to not suspect you of being Jewish? Israelis love Kurds ever since Turkey sent a flotilla

Bullshit, you know nothing about Jews.

The last time I was there I had dinner with jews, lebanese, palestinians and egyptian.

How many ambassadors did Republicans rape, kill and drag around?
None, that I know of....but they sure murdered a lot of innocent bystanders in Iraq.

Republicans did that? In a war there are combatants and non-combatants and the intent is to KILL the combatants that are attempting to kill you. It is not called murder.

What do you call the drone attacks being used to kill terrorists and his families and friends in about half a dozen different countries for the last 3+ years?

Bullshit, you know nothing about Jews.

The last time I was there I had dinner with jews, lebanese, palestinians and egyptian.

He is now claiming he has a "couple" Jewish friends so that makes it ok to be an Anti Semite.

How many ambassadors did Republicans rape, kill and drag around?
None, that I know of....but they sure murdered a lot of innocent bystanders in Iraq.

Republicans did that? In a war there are combatants and non-combatants and the intent is to KILL the combatants that are attempting to kill you. It is not called murder.

What do you call the drone attacks being used to kill terrorists and his families and friends in about half a dozen different countries for the last 3+ years?

Obama ordered those so those are OK.

Forum List

Back