A similarity between Muslims and Republicans

Wtf was that? There is no Hezbollah or PLO in Gaza moron. Oh so now you're trashing my dead cousins right? What an asswipe hateful bigot

You are an idiot with the IQ of a frog.

Yes, they are there.

Did your cousins condemn the muder of the israeli people?

No, they cheered so fuck them.

What murder? There were no Israelis dying during the gaza war besides 13, 10 were soldiers. And how would someone know if any Israelis died if their electricity is completely cut off and they are being bombed 24/7? Huh you nazi pig?

And you pathetic asswipe hazbollah is in lebonan and PLO doesn't exist in gaza

(smile) Hezbollah, PLO and Hamas all work side by side when they need to.

You aren't bright kid, and you are so full of hate you are emotionally stunted.

But you won't fight for the cause.....not you.....you don't have the balls for it.

...and yes mudered Israeli's.

What is funny is that you have no idea that Islamic envoys worked very closely with Hitler...so you are closer to him than I am;)

Now....Radical Islam is no more than a muderous cult...

You are an idiot with the IQ of a frog.

Yes, they are there.

Did your cousins condemn the muder of the israeli people?

No, they cheered so fuck them.

What murder? There were no Israelis dying during the gaza war besides 13, 10 were soldiers. And how would someone know if any Israelis died if their electricity is completely cut off and they are being bombed 24/7? Huh you nazi pig?

But you won't fight for the cause.....not you.....you don't have the balls for it.

What is funny is that you have no idea that Islamic envoys worked very closely with Hitler...so you are closer to him than I am;)

What a joke....hamas works with its own military group moron ofcourse this nazi wants to tell us Israel is a peaceful country only a few American believe. The rest of the world doesnt buy that shit no wonder every country supported a Palestinan state besides Amercia, Israel and Canada .

I know I don't believe. I bet she's also one of those People who is anti Turkey as well....haha I've seen posts where you are talking with Israelis

oohh.... now i talk with israelis? Do tell... what israelis are they? :lmao:

im talking with you...and you are a muslim....whats the difference?

Hey, some froot loop informed me today that I am a "liberal Jew hater".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/247539-protocols-2.html#post6006618

rw's are not known for their honesty or intelligence.

Actually, even I(shitty) Santorum said that the R would never have the support of the intelligent people.

BecauseIknow is a left winger, which actually proves your point better than anything I could say.

All these threads about lets hate Muslims and they aren't hateful people right? I am somehow hateful for objecting this hate. Are you guys fucking kidding me?

Spewing hatred of your own is not objecting to hate.......

I wasn't spewing hatred I objected hatred and all these people want to tell me I'm an apologist ....Islam lover...etc.

All that demonizing Muslims and that's it hate right? They went the point where they want Muslims marching in every city for something they had nothing to do with. And I bet if they did march these seem nazis would complain about them.

so calling be a bitch, a jew, a Zionist...and all the rest was not you spewing hate....

funny that.

oohh.... now i talk with israelis? Do tell... what israelis are they? :lmao:

im talking with you...and you are a muslim....whats the difference?

Hey, some froot loop informed me today that I am a "liberal Jew hater".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/247539-protocols-2.html#post6006618

rw's are not known for their honesty or intelligence.

Actually, even I(shitty) Santorum said that the R would never have the support of the intelligent people.

BecauseIknow is a left winger, which actually proves your point better than anything I could say.

I already stated I am a palestinan and a logical person. Logical people don't now down to Israel blindly

And also I love how you're trying to tell me they are radical groups who fell out the sky to kill jews. Eat shit is that pathetically weak argument supposed to mean anything?

Alll those groups were created as a direct result if Israel occupation

the "Palestinians" could have lived in peace as Israeli citizens but chose not to.

That's bullshit. I thought that until I went to an occupied territory and saw how the IDF is so "peaceful". What a joke they were building settlements and talking about peace at the same time

Building houses is war?

Who knew?

What a joke....hamas works with its own military group moron ofcourse this nazi wants to tell us Israel is a peaceful country only a few American believe. The rest of the world doesnt buy that shit no wonder every country supported a Palestinan state besides Amercia, Israel and Canada .

Well I think you've made the entire thing up for attention, you haven't any idea of whats actually been happening over there for the lat 50 years.

All terror organizations work togtehr whenever they need to.

I am calling you out on your lies.

the "Palestinians" could have lived in peace as Israeli citizens but chose not to.

That's bullshit. I thought that until I went to an occupied territory and saw how the IDF is so "peaceful". What a joke they were building settlements and talking about peace at the same time

Building houses is war?

Who knew?

Look at these republican nazis trying to defend occupation. It's occupation and theft

Well I think you've made the entire thing up for attention, you haven't any idea of whats actually been happening over there for the lat 50 years.

You're a moron. Hamas is pretty young about 30 years. And don't even bother...I don't need to convince you at all most of the world is against Israeli occupation and the siege of Gaza

You're a moron. Hamas is pretty young about 30 years. And don't even bother...I don't need to convince you at all most of the world is against Israeli occupation and the siege of Gaza

As I said kid, you are a liar and you have zero historical knowledge of the ME events of the last 50 years.

You are a liar punk.

Yet, a prominent Hamas officials says, “the face of brother Ali appeared on the screen more than that of Nasrallah.” Hamas saw this as a message from Hezbollah confirming that “the resistance movements, no matter how divided they are by politics, are nonetheless united by the gun.”

According to a Hamas official, the temperature of the relationship between Hamas and Hezbollah has gone from “tepid” to “hot.” It is natural for both parties to deny any recent coldness and affirm the “brotherhood” between them as well as their continued coordination.

“The coordination between [us] remains at a high level, something we can’t mention in the media,” he says, alluding to military cooperation between the two groups.

One of the attendees of joint meetings says that there are some differences of opinion regarding recent events and on some of the Arab revolutions, but on “the basis of respecting differences in perspective within what is called polite disagreement.” He adds that “we work together on what we agree upon, and we forgive each other on what we disagree upon.”

Hamas and Hezbollah: Weathering the Syrian Storm | Al Akhbar English

As I said kid, you are a liar and you have zero historical knowledge of the ME events of the last 50 years.

You are a liar punk.

Yet, a prominent Hamas officials says, “the face of brother Ali appeared on the screen more than that of Nasrallah.” Hamas saw this as a message from Hezbollah confirming that “the resistance movements, no matter how divided they are by politics, are nonetheless united by the gun.”

According to a Hamas official, the temperature of the relationship between Hamas and Hezbollah has gone from “tepid” to “hot.” It is natural for both parties to deny any recent coldness and affirm the “brotherhood” between them as well as their continued coordination.

“The coordination between [us] remains at a high level, something we can’t mention in the media,” he says, alluding to military cooperation between the two groups.

One of the attendees of joint meetings says that there are some differences of opinion regarding recent events and on some of the Arab revolutions, but on “the basis of respecting differences in perspective within what is called polite disagreement.” He adds that “we work together on what we agree upon, and we forgive each other on what we disagree upon.”

Hamas and Hezbollah: Weathering the Syrian Storm | Al Akhbar English

Of course they are united again Israeli occupation moron.

So...they don't work togther...or they do work together...I am just so confused by all of your different answers.

You are dismissed liar.

So...they don't work togther...or they do work together...I am just so confused by all of your different answers.

You are dismissed liar.

They are united, do they interfere with their militant groups? No separate locations

You are dismissed liar.

They are united, do they interfere with their militant groups? No separate locations

LOL, run forest.....run.

You are a liar.

Building houses is war?

Who knew?

Look at these republican nazis trying to defend occupation. It's occupation and theft

Theft? How can you steal something unless it belonged to someone else?

Building houses is war?

Who knew?

Generally when you start a war..... the winner takes the spoils of said war. Gaza was the spoils of the war that "palestinians" started....and then lost

Last edited:

Forum List

Back