A Storm Is Coming

Is this the left's version of the Tea Party?
tenor.gif

it is so cute how you always defend the right and then pretend to hate career politicians.

tenor.gif

it is so cute how you always defend the right and then pretend to hate career politicians.
Lol
Na, not really
I never trust establishment… Unlike you

:21::21::21::21::21:

you always defend the right establishment.

The sort of thing in the OP is something a persons who claims to dislike career politicians should be supporting....yet you don't.

tenor.gif

Lol
Na, not really

The sort of thing in the OP is something a persons who claims to dislike career politicians should be supporting....yet you don't.
Lol
I have never voted for an career politician my life… How about you?

tenor.gif

Lol
Na, not really

Lol

Why do you not support these sorts of things like what is in the OP? This gets rid of career politicians

tenor.gif

Lol
Na, not really

Lol

Do you ever vote at all?

Will they get the IRS sicced on em….? GOt the connection you were making ….just checking to see if the post was further effort to kook em.

Since Trump is over the IRS now, I doubt he will sick them on a group making his opponents weaker
Actually aren't they his opponents too.....dont they both hate em…...how much chance of dems losing a seat over infighting ……...

the infighting weakens them, a divided opponents is easier to beat than a united one
nice theory...let me know when there is actual proof

not much a fan of history are you? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
They vote the same do they not...….

Lol
Na, not really

Lol

Do you ever vote at all?
Lol
Of course, but never for an establishment candidate...

Since Trump is over the IRS now, I doubt he will sick them on a group making his opponents weaker
Actually aren't they his opponents too.....dont they both hate em…...how much chance of dems losing a seat over infighting ……...

the infighting weakens them, a divided opponents is easier to beat than a united one

Did the Tea Party vote the same as the rest of the GOP 100% of the time?

Funny I dont remember Mitchie defending teabaggers like Pelosi defends OAC a nd Omar…..Democrats want what OAC wants......

Funny I dont remember Mitchie defending teabaggers like Pelosi defends OAC a nd Omar…..Democrats want what OAC wants......

you mean support like this...Nancy Pelosi just threw some serious shade at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's 'Green New Deal' - CNNPolitics

or this...Nancy Pelosi downplays Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her allies' power in Congress, says they're 'like five people'

Well of course Pelosi will defend her from Trump's comments, but she is not defending her policies...there is a difference.
Really.....The only diff between Pelosi and AOC and Omar is rhetoric....and speed of the desired transformation.....they are headed same direction.....Pelosi favors obfuscation that's all

Forum List

Back