A trillion dollar infrastructure plan...

Supposedly that's on Trump's agenda. Good idea, depending on the details.

Do you Trump supporters support that? Do you support paying for it?

I always support infrastructure investment from either party

I am not crazy about Trumps idea to sell off our roads to private investors
“We offered to work together. We offered our own infrastructure plan to the [White House] to spark discussion. Months passed. We heard nothing back,” Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) tweeted Friday. “Now the few details we have of [Trump’s] plan show it’s private-sector driven, has minimal investment & ignores huge sectors of infrastructure.”--https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/multiple-transit-projects-across-us-at-risk-as-white-house-infrastructure-plan-falters/2017/06/09/0becb67c-4c8b-11e7-a186-60c031eab644_story.html?utm_term=.29690099546b
Obama tried for eight years to get investment in infrastructure
Republicans mocked it as pork

Trump is trying to spend a trillion dollars selling off our infrastructure to private investors
He got bailout money..............gave it to his buddies on BS..................said shovel ready and shoveled it to corrupt ass political donors and their buddies.........

Bailed out states.........................It was Crap...........he and the rest of the Swamp can't be trusted with anything anymore.
In the end, stimulus worked

Reversed an economic collapse and prevented a depression
Baloney.................they took the money from the back door of the Federal Reserve..................took a Supreme Court Ruling to do so...........and not a freaking peep from the Media about it................

You can't trust the Media anymore nor the damned politicians in office anymore........both sides..............

The boy that cried wolf................I'm not listening anymore.

As long as there aren't 7,000+ pieces of pork, we aren't paying to teach more alcoholic Chinese hookers how to drink more responsibly on the job, aren't funding more studies as to why gay Argentinian men have better sex lives than straight American men - all of which was in Obama's failed Stinulus Bill - and the money is actually used for its intended purpose, I would support it.

The GAO's final report on Obama's JOBS Bill stated all that pork and waste in the bill cost tax payers approx $747,000 PER JOB CREATED / SAVED.

Obama's administration was caught cooking the books, claiming more jobs saved / created than there were actual jobs....which means it actually cost tax payers MORE than $747,00 per job.

Thank you so much, Barry, for 'SAVING' us.

Bwuhahahahaha...

A giant Joint Billboard.

Giant joint, treadmill for fish highlight 'Wastebook 2016'

coloradocarjointwastebook.jpg

https://www.flake.senate.gov/public...99533056741/wastebook---the-farce-awakens.pdf

Any gov't official who voted for this or allowed this type of spending should be fired.

Lets ignore these as well..............and build a dang park in California or a high speed rail in California........

Fuck the kids in this school who train to run should the dam break............Yeah......they actually do evacuation drills because the town would be under 14 foot of water should it finally break..............

State Of Disrepair: Dangerous Dams

“We offered to work together. We offered our own infrastructure plan to the [White House] to spark discussion. Months passed. We heard nothing back,” Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) tweeted Friday. “Now the few details we have of [Trump’s] plan show it’s private-sector driven, has minimal investment & ignores huge sectors of infrastructure.”--https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/multiple-transit-projects-across-us-at-risk-as-white-house-infrastructure-plan-falters/2017/06/09/0becb67c-4c8b-11e7-a186-60c031eab644_story.html?utm_term=.29690099546b

Trump is trying to spend a trillion dollars selling off our infrastructure to private investors
He got bailout money..............gave it to his buddies on BS..................said shovel ready and shoveled it to corrupt ass political donors and their buddies.........

Bailed out states.........................It was Crap...........he and the rest of the Swamp can't be trusted with anything anymore.

Baloney.................they took the money from the back door of the Federal Reserve..................took a Supreme Court Ruling to do so...........and not a freaking peep from the Media about it................

You can't trust the Media anymore nor the damned politicians in office anymore........both sides..............

I forgot how Republicans tried to stop the economic recovery

Part of the Obama must fail strategy

We have 800 Billion reasons not to trust you....................Maybe we need another turtle tunnel.
Stimulus Waste? The $3.4M Turtle Crossing

Then there are the questionable projects.

For instance, the Florida Department of Transportation wants to spend $3.4 million in stimulus money for a turtle tunnel. That's right, $3.4 million to help turtles cross under a highway. Each year, 1,035 turtles are killed on a half-mile stretch of highway north of Tallahassee, according to The Lake Jackson Ecopassage Alliance, a group advocating for the tunnel. They are hoping to use the stimulus dough to save the turtles.

The country cannot afford it… Plus the last administration had so called "shovel ready" jobs, it was a rip off

You continue to perpetuate this lie. If that is the case why don't you offer some substantive proof, huh?

We have 800 Billion reasons not to trust you....................Maybe we need another turtle tunnel.

For instance, the Florida Department of Transportation wants to spend $3.4 million in stimulus money for a turtle tunnel. That's right, $3.4 million to help turtles cross under a highway. Each year, 1,035 turtles are killed on a half-mile stretch of highway north of Tallahassee, according to The Lake Jackson Ecopassage Alliance, a group advocating for the tunnel. They are hoping to use the stimulus dough to save the turtles.
Not going to read another Republican mischaracterization of spending. Been there done that

Stimulus worked....stopped a depression

Not going to read another Republican mischaracterization of spending. Been there done that

Stimulus worked....stopped a depression
:bsflag:

You continue to perpetuate this lie. If that is the case why don't you offer some substantive proof, huh?

As you wish

gdp_recov.png

As you wish

gdp_recov.png
Proper graph for the delusional..............as Obama used the new ZERO POINT in the graph to show how great he was............................Lose massive jobs......RE ZERO THE STATISTICS............and beat chest and say LOOK WHAT I DID.......................

Bottom line............a fucking child could have made better use of that 787 billion money

As you wish

gdp_recov.png
Proper graph for the delusional..............as Obama used the new ZERO POINT in the graph to show how great he was............................Lose massive jobs......RE ZERO THE STATISTICS............and beat chest and say LOOK WHAT I DID.......................

Bottom line............a fucking child could have made better use of that 787 billion money
That was the stimulus impact on GDP
Let's look at the stock market....shall we?

Effects-of-Feds-Stimulating-SP500.jpg

Shall I remind you that EVERY Republican voted against stimulus?

Now for the trifecta

Let's look at the impact stimulus had on employment

jobs_recov.png

President Obama prevented a depression

EVERY Republican voted to stop him

As you wish

gdp_recov.png

Openly dumped money into the Markets leaving the bill for doing so to the American people.................

Then lowered the rates to virtually ZERO.............

BUBBLE MACHINE.................to the same asshats that caused collapse.....................while they took money behind the scenes from the Federal Reserve...........

then paid back the BS bailout loans with the money they got from the back door of the Federal Reserve.................

The MAFIA WOULD BE PROUD.

As you wish

gdp_recov.png

Openly dumped money into the Markets leaving the bill for doing so to the American people.................

Then lowered the rates to virtually ZERO.............

BUBBLE MACHINE.................to the same asshats that caused collapse.....................while they took money behind the scenes from the Federal Reserve...........

then paid back the BS bailout loans with the money they got from the back door of the Federal Reserve.................

The MAFIA WOULD BE PROUD.
Dumped?

Led to 4.5 Trillion increase in wealth......quite an investment payback

Forum List

Back