A Trump Christmas

Biden Christmas Message

So my hope this Christmas season is that we take a few moments of quiet reflection and find that stillness in the heart of Christmas — that’s at the heart of Christmas, and look — really look at each other, not as Democrats or Republicans, not as members of “Team Red” or “Team Blue,” but as who we really are: fellow Americans. Fellow human beings worthy of being treated with dignity and respect.

He won’t even give it up for ONE DAY

View attachment 741993

TRUMP's message was classic.

OIP.bgQpDocYWlCQysg9A5jjagHaD4.jpeg

How much brain power:rent are you charging in your head for Trump to reside there on this joyous Christmas Day?

What is your opinion of Trump’s Christmas message?

Come on…you can do it

Cant say I’m a fan or care all that much. But then again, I’m not held to support someone no matter what, as you are to Biden.

I liked Biden’s Christmas message
Did you?

my hope this Christmas season is that we take a few moments of quiet reflection and find that stillness in the heart of Christmas — that’s at the heart of Christmas, and look — really look at each other, not as Democrats or Republicans, not as members of “Team Red” or “Team Blue,” but as who we really are: fellow Americans. Fellow human beings worthy of being treated with dignity and respect.

If Biden wrote what Trump did, I would criticize him

Have you noticed the MAGAtards are doing the same on this site? All the same. Bitch, moan and groan. LOSERS ALL!
Republicans NEVER post a Trump OP. ITS ALWAYS TDS DEMOCRATS.

Why is that? They know Biden is a disaster? They want to abort Trump before he starts running?

Lets NOT talk about the border disaster, or stupid Kamala, or how Joe Biden fucked-up today.

Why is that? They know Biden is a disaster? They want to abort Trump before he starts running?

Lets NOT talk about the border disaster, or stupid Kamala, or how Joe Biden fucked-up today.

Do you support Trump’s Christmas message?

Come on……you can say it

OIP.w56pMH8wKYeqUvBBIOlB4wAAAA

Forum List

Back