A Trump Christmas

Did you give up obsessing over him for one day?

I assure you that he is not thinking about you as much as you are thinking about him. A sure sign that you should move on.

Why do you make excuses for him?

Do you agree the Trump Christmas message is appropriate?

What is your opinion of Trump’s Christmas message?
Come on…you can do it
Ok, lets look at the message and see what it says:

1. “Merry Christmas to EVERYONE,
2. including the Radical Left Marxists that are trying to destroy our Country,
3. the Federal Bureau of Investigation that is illegally coercing & paying Social and LameStream Media to push for a mentally disabled Democrat over the Brilliant, Clairvoyant, and USA LOVING Donald J. Trump,”

1. Merry Christmas is fine.

2. I agree that the radical Left is trying to destroy the US. I won't list all of the various ways.

3. I agree that the FBI has become a political tool of the democrats, as proven by Twitter bribes, Google, Facebook, and the other hi-tech oligarchs, even FTX giving $millions of stolen cash, all coordinating to defeat Trump in 2020. Burying the Laptop story, etc.

If you honestly can't look at the facts that the MSM are NOT a "free unbiased press", and that the CIA and FBI are political tools of the democrats, you are a partisan hack.

I understand Trump's Christmas message. After "Merry Christmas" he points out that the DC Swamp is still there, as well as the MSM oligarchs.

Ok, lets look at the message and see what it says:

1. “Merry Christmas to EVERYONE,
2. including the Radical Left Marxists that are trying to destroy our Country,
3. the Federal Bureau of Investigation that is illegally coercing & paying Social and LameStream Media to push for a mentally disabled Democrat over the Brilliant, Clairvoyant, and USA LOVING Donald J. Trump,”

1. Merry Christmas is fine.

2. I agree that the radical Left is trying to destroy the US. I won't list all of the various ways.

3. I agree that the FBI has become a political tool of the democrats, as proven by Twitter bribes, Google, Facebook, and the other hi-tech oligarchs, even FTX giving $millions of stolen cash, all coordinating to defeat Trump in 2020. Burying the Laptop story, etc.

If you honestly can't look at the facts that the MSM are NOT a "free unbiased press", and that the CIA and FBI are political tools of the democrats, you are a partisan hack.

Biden gave a message of reconciliation
Trump chose to attack political enemies.

Which is an appropriate Christmas message ?

And you gave him just what he was looking for attention. Without you I would have never known he posted this on his little site.

As soon as the media and the Democrats ignore him, the more miserable he will become. One of his biggest fears is to be out of the media, to be irrelevant, to be ignored. Instead, they continue to rearrange the furniture in their heads to make more room for him...

Biden gave a message of reconciliation
Trump chose to attack political enemies.
Which is an appropriate Christmas message ?
Biden is a criminal that knows his political hacks in the DC Swamp will protect him.
Trump pointed out that there are still problems that need to be fixed to protect our democracy, or we will be a banana republic or a fascist state.
Should the FBI put their thumb on the political scale, y/n?
Should the "free press" put their thumb on the political scale, y/n?

Both messages are fine by me. Trump did say "Merry Christmas" first.

Last edited:
Biden is a criminal that knows his political hacks in the DC Swamp will protect him.
Trump pointed out that there are still problems that need to be fixed to protect our democracy, or we will be a banana republic or a fascist state.
Should the FBI put their thumb on the political scale, y/n?
Should the "free press" put their thumb on the political scale, y/n?

Both messages are fine by me. Trump did say "Merry Christmas" first.

Biden used his Christmas message to urge reconciliation and peace

Trump used his to air personal grievances

Forum List

Back