A Wealthy Old White Man And A Wealthy Old White Woman: Democrat Diversity? You Sure About That?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
So much is made of the supposed lack of diversity in the Republican Party, and the supposed abundance of it in the Democrat Party. The MSM just loves to preach to us about that. But when you take a closer look at the Candidates both Parties presented for this Election, it's a completely different picture than the one the MSM likes to present.

The Republican Party has presented numerous different Candidates of various different enthnicities and genders. While at the same time, the Democrats presented only three Candidates to choose from right from the beginning. And one dropped out very early on. So there's only been two Candidates for Democrats to choose from. And both are wealthy white people. There's been absolutely no diversity coming from the Democratic Party. The Republican Party represents diversity. That's been proven in this Election process. The MSM needs to start being honest on this issue.

Last edited:
Bernie isn't that wealthy...
I mean, apparently, for a white guy, he is pretty fuckin broke. Must really be a black that pulled a micheal Jackson..

I mean, apparently, for a white guy, he is pretty fuckin broke. Must really be a black that pulled a micheal Jackson..

Compared to Hillary Clinton, no. But U.S. Senators do live the life of royalty.

I wont argue that. But he is one of the poorest Congressman. He does a lot in Washington. That fossil stays on the move.

I wont argue that. But he is one of the poorest Congressman. He does a lot in Washington. That fossil stays on the move.

Oh, i'm not arguing he should be poorer. I don't care how wealthy he is or isn't. I'm just ponting out that there is no diversity being presented by Democrats in this Election.

They started out with what, three Candidates? All were weathy white people and one dropped out very early on. So there's really only been two Candidates for Democrats to choose from. I think that's pitiful.

So much is made of the supposed lack of diversity in the Republican Party, and the supposed abundance of it in the Democrat Party. The MSM just loves to preach to us about that. But when you take a closer look at the Candidates both Parties presented for this Election, it's a completely different picture than the one the MSM likes to present.

The Republican Party has presented numerous different Candidates of various different enthnicities and genders. While at the same time, the Democrats presented only three Candidates to choose from right from the beginning. And one dropped out very early on. So there's only been two Candidates for Democrats to choose from. And both are wealthy white people. There's been absolutely no diversity coming from the Democratic Party. The Republican Party represents diversity. That's been proven in this Election process. The MSM needs to start being honest on this issue.

Last time I looked, there are 2 black Senators. One is Republican and one is Democrat. So much for the diversity of the Democrats.

Their argument is that plenty of House districts compared to Republicans are black. Not surprising when many of those districts were purposely created with an at or above 50% makeup of blacks. It's not hard to claim diversity when the rules put in place on that level are designed to produce the result that occur. In my State, we have 7 districts. 6 red and 1 blue. Of the six red districts, the white population is within a few percentage points of that within the state. The 1 blue district has a black population, done that way on purpose, more than 2x the black population of the state.

There is a lack of diversity with the Republicans. Just because you had a black guy and two hispanics running doesnt change the demographics of the Republican party. Just stop already

Last time I looked, there are 2 black Senators. One is Republican and one is Democrat. So much for the diversity of the Democrats.

Their argument is that plenty of House districts compared to Republicans are black. Not surprising when many of those districts were purposely created with an at or above 50% makeup of blacks. It's not hard to claim diversity when the rules put in place on that level are designed to produce the result that occur. In my State, we have 7 districts. 6 red and 1 blue. Of the six red districts, the white population is within a few percentage points of that within the state. The 1 blue district has a black population, done that way on purpose, more than 2x the black population of the state.

Yeah i mean, they only presented like three Candidtates from the beginning. And one dropped out very early on. Democrats have not been presented with any real choices. It's two Candidates, and that's that.

There is a lack of diversity with the Republicans. Just because you had a black guy and two hispanics running doesnt change the demographics of the Republican party. Just stop already

Well, what did the Democrats present? Like three Candidates? And all three were wealthy white people.

Well, what did the Democrats present? Like three Candidates? And all three were wealthy white people.

That doesnt change the demographics of the Republican party goofball

That doesnt change the demographics of the Republican party goofball

Well, i think who the Party chooses as their Candidates, does matter. And the Republicans presented a numerous and diverse group. On the other hand, Democrats should be ashamed of what their Party presented them in this Election process. Only three Candidates to choose from? All wealthy white people? That is pitiful. It sure isn't diversity. If i were a Democrat, i'd be outraged.

Well, i think who the Party chooses as their Candidates, does matter. And the Republicans presented a numerous and diverse group.

Yes they did, but that doesnt make the party of old white people a Benneton Commercial

So you liked being given only three Candidates to choose from? And it was really just two, the other one dropped out very early on.

And the front runner is a really rich white guy. Imagine that.

Who's President?

Who's President?

The guy who was elected (twice) by the country that is condemned by the former unpatriotic back stabber Democratic black Attorney General as racist.

Who would have thought?

Who's President?

So you liked being presented with only two-three Candidates to choose from? And all three being wealthy white people?

Well, i think who the Party chooses as their Candidates, does matter. And the Republicans presented a numerous and diverse group.

Yes they did, but that doesnt make the party of old white people a Benneton Commercial

So you liked being given only three Candidates to choose from? And it was really just two, the other one dropped out very early on.

What I like doesnt change the Republican party demographics either. This is a pretty simple concept here that you're having a problem with

Who's President?

So you liked being presented with only two-three Candidates to choose from? And all three being wealthy white people?

They started with 5 and the current front runner could be the first woman president. You want to pat the repubs on the back for rejecting minority candidates and backing the really rich white guy?

Forum List

Back