A Wealthy Old White Man And A Wealthy Old White Woman: Democrat Diversity? You Sure About That?...

So much is made of the supposed lack of diversity in the Republican Party, and the supposed abundance of it in the Democrat Party. The MSM just loves to preach to us about that. But when you take a closer look at the Candidates both Parties presented for this Election, it's a completely different picture than the one the MSM likes to present.

The Republican Party has presented numerous different Candidates of various different enthnicities and genders. While at the same time, the Democrats presented only three Candidates to choose from right from the beginning. And one dropped out very early on. So there's only been two Candidates for Democrats to choose from. And both are wealthy white people. There's been absolutely no diversity coming from the Democratic Party. The Republican Party represents diversity. That's been proven in this Election process. The MSM needs to start being honest on this issue.

Who's President?

So you liked being presented with only two-three Candidates to choose from? And all three being wealthy white people?

They started with 5 and the current front runner could be the first woman president. You want to pat the repubs on the back for rejecting minority candidates and backing the really rich white guy?

I'm talking about the candidates being chosen to represent the Party. And the Republican Party has presented a numerous and diverse group. The Democrats have not. If i were a Democrat, i would be outraged over the lack of choice and diversity being presented.

So much is made of the supposed lack of diversity in the Republican Party, and the supposed abundance of it in the Democrat Party. The MSM just loves to preach to us about that. But when you take a closer look at the Candidates both Parties presented for this Election, it's a completely different picture than the one the MSM likes to present.

The Republican Party has presented numerous different Candidates of various different enthnicities and genders. While at the same time, the Democrats presented only three Candidates to choose from right from the beginning. And one dropped out very early on. So there's only been two Candidates for Democrats to choose from. And both are wealthy white people. There's been absolutely no diversity coming from the Democratic Party. The Republican Party represents diversity. That's been proven in this Election process. The MSM needs to start being honest on this issue.

Who's President?

So you liked being presented with only two-three Candidates to choose from? And all three being wealthy white people?

They started with 5 and the current front runner could be the first woman president. You want to pat the repubs on the back for rejecting minority candidates and backing the really rich white guy?

I'm talking about the candidates being chosen to represent the Party. And the Republican Party has presented a numerous and diverse group. The Democrats have not. If i were a Democrat, i would be outraged over the lack of choice and diversity being presented.

The front runner could be he first woman president. The repubs proved they don't want any sort of minority.

Who's President?

Trolling is not helpful in 'politics'.

Who's President?

The front runner could be he first woman president. The repubs proved they don't want any sort of minority.

You're a liar. That hasn't been reflected in their numerous and diverse group of Candiates it presented in this Election process. While on the other hand, your Party hasn't presented any choices or diversity.

Who's President?

You're a liar. That hasn't been reflected in their numerous and diverse group of Candiates it presented in this Election process. While on the other hand, your Party hasn't presented any choices or diversity.

Liar? Who is winning the repub race? A rich white guy. That means they rejected the minorities. Meanwhile the Dems might have the first woman president.

Liar? Who is winning the repub race? A rich white guy. That means they rejected the minorities. Meanwhile the Dems might have the first woman president.

Again, look at the numerous Candidates it chose to represent the Party. Your Party presented you with a couple wealthy old white people. You've had no choices and very little diversity.

Again, look at the numerous Candidates it chose to represent the Party. Your Party presented you with a couple wealthy old white people. You've had no choices and very little diversity.

Not my party, I'm independent. But I can see the dem front runner and repub front runner. Not impressed the repubs rejected all the minorities. You are getting tricked by smoke and mirrors again....

The democrats reject true diversity, that of thought.

Not my party, I'm independent. But I can see the dem front runner and repub front runner. Not impressed the repubs rejected all the minorities. You are getting tricked by smoke and mirrors again....

The process isn't over yet. And for whatever reasons, you're conveniently ignoring the reality. The Republican Party was the Party of choice and diversity in this Election process.

The process isn't over yet. And for whatever reasons, you're conveniently ignoring the reality. The Republican Party was the Party of choice and diversity in this Election process.

You are ignoring who each party is choosing. Much more important than who they brought out to lose.

You are ignoring who each party is choosing. Much more important than who they brought out to lose.

The rich white people haven't won just yet. It isn't over. And you're absolutely wrong. It matters a whole lot who the Parties choose to represent them as Candidates.

The rich white people haven't won just yet. It isn't over. And you're absolutely wrong. It matters a whole lot who the Parties choose to represent them as Candidates.

The winner is who matters, those other candidates were just smoke and mirrors. See look we are diverse, until people start voting and these minorities have no chance. The repubs rejected them and the Dems are soon to give us our first female president.

The winner is who matters, those other candidates were just smoke and mirrors. See look we are diverse, until people start voting and these minorities have no chance. The repubs rejected them and the Dems are soon to give us our first female president.

Your Party didn't bother to present any choices or diversity. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back