A Young Woman Stoned for Adultery

No, they are "radical" because they haven't changed or progressed in past thousands of years.

You go with that. You pretend that decades of war we've inflicted on the region has had nothing to do with radicalizing them.
Joey did those innocent Parisians deserve to be massacred by radical Islamists, because their government bombed Syria?

Have you read the Q'ran. Their fundamentals are radical in the first place. Don't act like some war somewhere was responsible for stuff like happened in Paris the other day. That's Grade A BS.

Why you are right. Listen to this crazy stuff from the Quran!

"Blessed is he who smashes thy little ones heads against the stones!"

Oh, wait. Sorry, that was the BIBLE. My bad.

Joey did those innocent Parisians deserve to be massacred by radical Islamists, because their government bombed Syria?

NO, they didn't. and those innocent Syrians and Iraqis didn't deserve to be killed because Exxon wanted their oil.

Those 2000 innocent Palestinians didn't deserve to be killed because three Jewish teenagers were killed by gang members.

again, stoning is barbaric and carpet bombing is 'civilized'.

Maybe we need to just fight wars and not try to whine about getting hit back.

NO, they didn't. and those innocent Syrians and Iraqis didn't deserve to be killed because Exxon wanted their oil.

Those 2000 innocent Palestinians didn't deserve to be killed because three Jewish teenagers were killed by gang members.

What we should do if fights in a way where they no longer have the ability to hit back.

What we should do if fights in a way where they no longer have the ability to hit back.

It seems to me that such is the plan of Donald Trump-----true to his nature---he is
looking at the economic status----specifically of the jihado pigs-----and considering
how to cripple them -------economically

Have you read the Q'ran. Their fundamentals are radical in the first place. Don't act like some war somewhere was responsible for stuff like happened in Paris the other day. That's Grade A BS.

Psalm 137
1By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept

when we remembered Zion.

2There on the poplars

we hung our harps,

3for there our captors asked us for songs,

our tormentors demanded songs of joy;

they said, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”

4How can we sing the songs of the Lord

while in a foreign land?

5If I forget you, Jerusalem,

may my right hand forget its skill.

6May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth

if I do not remember you,

if I do not consider Jerusalem

my highest joy.

7Remember, Lord, what the Edomites did

on the day Jerusalem fell.

“Tear it down,” they cried,

“tear it down to its foundations!”

8Daughter Babylon, doomed to destruction,

happy is the one who repays you

according to what you have done to us.

9Happy is the one who seizes your infants

and dashes them against the rocks.

Yes, the Edomites were happy when they killed babies,
much as extremists are happy when they kill anyone, from any age, or nationality.

Let me do as you do, and take exerts from the Bible out of context, and see if I can get you to follow it JoeB.

Judas went away and hanged himself. Go and do likewise.

Matthew 27:5 So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.

Luke 10:37The expert in the law replied, "The one who had mercy on him." Jesus told him, "Go and do likewise."

I don't expect you to do this, yet you believe Christians are stupid enough too.. ..

Psalm 137
1By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept

when we remembered Zion.

2There on the poplars

we hung our harps,

3for there our captors asked us for songs,

our tormentors demanded songs of joy;

they said, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”

4How can we sing the songs of the Lord

while in a foreign land?

5If I forget you, Jerusalem,

may my right hand forget its skill.

6May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth

if I do not remember you,

if I do not consider Jerusalem

my highest joy.

7Remember, Lord, what the Edomites did

on the day Jerusalem fell.

“Tear it down,” they cried,

“tear it down to its foundations!”

8Daughter Babylon, doomed to destruction,

happy is the one who repays you

according to what you have done to us.

much as extremists are happy when they kill anyone, from any age, or nationality.

Let me do as you do, and take exerts from the Bible out of context, and see if I can get you to follow it JoeB.

Matthew 27:5 So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.

Luke 10:37The expert in the law replied, "The one who had mercy on him." Jesus told him, "Go and do likewise."

I don't expect you to do this, yet you believe Christians are stupid enough too.. ..

the translation is a bit faulty------there is no implication that "happy jews" ---should smash Babylonian infants-------it is more like a gimpse in the future when
Babylon will ALSO be hit with brutal disaster

no its not------your translation is entirely screwed up-----it is a PREDITION of horrible
tragedy which will also afflict Babylonians just as the inflicted horrible tragedy-----
that "blessed are......" thing is utterly incorrect in connotation.

You presented this before; and we discovered it was something you had taken out of context; no need to rehash. But whereas you find some historical text, the Q'ran is explicit about the justified murder of kaffir and Jews as a way of life. But let's not get wrapped up in semantics; it's not the Jews that any rational person is afraid of safety wise. Who is it now? (Jeapoardy them song plays.....)

21acf8379f05ee0e449fac596cf7a4ea643a8149.jpg

Afghan officials said Rokhsahana (her image pixelated) was stoned to death about a week ago in a Taliban-controlled area just outside Firozkoh (AFP Photo/)​

The story of a young woman who was married against her will and then stoned to death after she was caught eloping with a man her own age is heart wrenching.

What would Jesus do?

It is written:

....he lifted himself up and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
John 8:7-11

Perhaps there is no greater picture of the love, mercy and forgiveness of God than in this particular story. Many theologians have speculated about what Jesus was writing on the ground. Was it the names of the men who were ready to stone her to death? Perhaps they had slept with her!

The Scriptures do not tell us. What we do know is that Jesus said to them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. Not one of those men cast that first stone. Jesus spoke the truth and the truth set them free. In an instant they knew they had no grounds to do what they were about to do.

What has happened to this young girl in Afghanistan is wrong. The motive for her execution was religious yet not of God. This is not God condemning a young woman to death for her sins but rather a group of misguided, religious zealots who are blind to their own wretched, naked, sinful condition.

My Pastor has a saying, "God fix me first". I believe if these men were to examine their own hearts and listen to their own conscience, they might realize they need God's help. I believe if they would remove the timber from their own eye they would be able to see clearly to remove the speck in someone else's eye.

I believe what this world needs more than anything right now, is the attitude of "God fix me first". Jesus said, Love your enemies, do good to them that hate you, and pray for those who despitefully use you, and persecute you.

As the conscience was the catalyst in each man dropping their stones and leaving the adulterous woman to obtain mercy from God, today the conscience is still our guide to doing what is right and obtaining mercy from God.

God alone is the judge of men. Our assistance is not required. What is required of us?

He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Micah 6:8

The best prayer?
Begins with...... God fix me first.

I don't think any of these men give a damn about justice or what God thinks. In fact, I bet if a man was caught in adultery nothing would happen to him. In fact, where is the man she committed adultery with? That's right, he is at home sipping goats milk while shagging a sheep.

No, these men just like full control over women, even freeing them to abuse and kill them if they get out of line. There is no better religion than Islam to achieve this.

21acf8379f05ee0e449fac596cf7a4ea643a8149.jpg

Afghan officials said Rokhsahana (her image pixelated) was stoned to death about a week ago in a Taliban-controlled area just outside Firozkoh (AFP Photo/)​

The story of a young woman who was married against her will and then stoned to death after she was caught eloping with a man her own age is heart wrenching.

What would Jesus do?

It is written:

....he lifted himself up and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
John 8:7-11

Perhaps there is no greater picture of the love, mercy and forgiveness of God than in this particular story. Many theologians have speculated about what Jesus was writing on the ground. Was it the names of the men who were ready to stone her to death? Perhaps they had slept with her!

The Scriptures do not tell us. What we do know is that Jesus said to them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. Not one of those men cast that first stone. Jesus spoke the truth and the truth set them free. In an instant they knew they had no grounds to do what they were about to do.

What has happened to this young girl in Afghanistan is wrong. The motive for her execution was religious yet not of God. This is not God condemning a young woman to death for her sins but rather a group of misguided, religious zealots who are blind to their own wretched, naked, sinful condition.

My Pastor has a saying, "God fix me first". I believe if these men were to examine their own hearts and listen to their own conscience, they might realize they need God's help. I believe if they would remove the timber from their own eye they would be able to see clearly to remove the speck in someone else's eye.

I believe what this world needs more than anything right now, is the attitude of "God fix me first". Jesus said, Love your enemies, do good to them that hate you, and pray for those who despitefully use you, and persecute you.

As the conscience was the catalyst in each man dropping their stones and leaving the adulterous woman to obtain mercy from God, today the conscience is still our guide to doing what is right and obtaining mercy from God.

God alone is the judge of men. Our assistance is not required. What is required of us?

He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Micah 6:8

The best prayer?
Begins with...... God fix me first.

I don't think any of these men give a damn about justice or what God thinks. In fact, I bet if a man was caught in adultery nothing would happen to him. In fact, where is the man she committed adultery with? That's right, he is at home sipping goats milk while shagging a sheep.

No, these men just like full control over women, even freeing them to abuse and kill them if they get out of line. There is no better religion than Islam to achieve this.

Going off the top of my head; so, I won't guess on the numbers; but it does take considerably more witnesses in Islam to convict a man of adultery. It's a system designed to keep their bitches in check for sure.

Jesus also said 'give to Caesar what is Caesar's.' Or, don't interfere in other countries' cultures. Fix your own first.

How do you translate "give to Caesar what is Caesar's" to meaning don't interfere in other countries' cultures? Jesus was referring to paying taxes.....the disciples were questioning whether they had to pay them.

You can't take scripture and twist it to suit your own beliefs.

"Since you Jews are now subject to Caesar - and there is here this evidence of it, that his coin is current amongst you; you would not use it were you not obliged, because all Gentile rites and symbols are an abhorrence to you; - but since Caesar demands nothing of you but his tribute - the coin stamped with his own image and name - it is your duty to render to him his own denarius for tribute. But spiritual things, such as worship and obedience, give these to God; for these he demands from you as his right, and by so doing you will offend neither God nor yet Caesar." Our Lord, in his infinite wisdom, avoids the question altogether whether the Jews were rightly in subjection to the Romans. This was a doubtful question. But there could be no doubt as to the fact that they were tributary. This was made plain by the evidence of the current coin. Now, this being so, it was manifestly the duty of the Jewish people to give to Caesar the tribute money which he demanded of them for the expenses of government, and especially of supporting an army to defend them from their enemies.

Last edited:
Too bad for your ignorant bigot ass it was already thousands of years old when Mohammed was born huh Sparky??

Once again you have nothing but vague wisps of disjointed suspicions. "Has Islam fingerprints all over it". Suck my ass, you ignorant swine.

How many times have we spelled this shit out while you bigots go :lalala: ?

>> In many Arab countries, the practice of honour killing dates back to pre-Islamic times when Arab settlers occupied a region adjacent to Sindh, known as Baluchistan (in Pakistan).57 These Arab settlers had patriarchal traditions such as live burials of newly born daughters. Such traditions trace back to the earliest historic times of Ancient Babylon, where the predominant view was that a woman's virginity belonged to her family.58

There is no mention of honour killing in the Quran or Hadiths. Honour killing, in Islamic definitions, refers specifically to extra-legal punishment by the family against a woman, and is forbidden by the Sharia (Islamic law). Religious authorities disagree with extra punishments such as honour killing and prohibit it, so the practice of it is a cultural and not a religious issue. However, since Islam has influence over vast numbers of Muslims in many countries and from many cultures, some use Islam to justify honour killing even though there is no support for honour killing in Islam. << -- Origins of Honor Killing

Where's your link to "fingerprints", Iggie-boy?

You want an demon -- go for the patriarchy that creates this shit.

-- or would that hit too close to home?

I dont' give a fuck that you think forms of murder existed before Islam. That's obvious to anyone with half a brain. The reality is Islam fosters these killings. So, save us your dumbass history lesson, sparky.

Fortunately, those of us with complete brains have a right hemisphere, which gives us the context, which tells us an ancient cultural artifact that has been recorded all over the world from ancient Rome to the Aztec empire, and still goes on prominently in the Subcontinent today (where its perps happen to be Hindus and Sikhs) cannot possibly have had any kind of roots in "Islam".

The Holey Babble story referenced in the OP --- in which Jesus walks up to stop a stoning about to take place --- in itself tells us it was already extant THEN --- some six centuries before Mohammad was even born.

Linear time, vacuum-brain.

Incidentally it's not a "history lesson" as much as Anthropology. But the fact that you regard such crucial background info as "dumb" and would rather run with hair-on-fire bigotry because your head isn't big enough to accommodate realities, just confirms my signline all over again.

The story claimed to be an event in it, however, does. Else it's not an event.

I didn't even address the op-ed part of the OP. At all. Wasn't interested in that.

You meant to deflect like a little bitch maggot that you are.

Hey Gasbag ----

36 simultaneous tsunamis have wiped out the city of Port Fart, Idaho. This opened up a crevice in the continental shelf that sent the entire slab of western North America out to the Pacific Ocean where it declared itself the independent country of Canadifornia and launched five nukes at your house three minutes ago.

I don't have a link though.

You buyin'? Or are you gonna "deflect" asking for "evidence"?

Better run, dumbass.

Who at any time said that stonings didn't take place before Islam? Is that issue? No. You want to make it the issue though to ignore the real issue(s). Just like you want to trifle over links (habitually) to avoid the issue(s). Your game is stale and old. If you don't like being called out, address the actual issue at hand for once.

Several of your fellow traveler ignorami have done so, and as noted they've been refuted repeatedly, but within the confines of this thread --- YOU did:

This thing has Islam fingerprints all over it.

--- which ironically was immediately followed by another sentence that shoots the first directly in the foot:

Who gives a sh** what you think the origin of this "custom" is.

-- and it ain't what "I think" the origin is -- it's what it IS is. Your burying your head in the sand pretending that some ancient tribal custom with no religious roots is "religious" -- doesn't make it so just because you choose a path of bigoted ignorance, that being all your tiny little mind can grapple with.

Once again, even in the OP you have the same thing going on in a biblical story..... six hundred years before Mohammad was even born. Does that event have "Islam fingerprints all over it"? Or was it Jewish fingerprints, and six hundred years later they traded it to Islam for cash and a player to be named later?

Dumb fuck.

the story in the NT has the fingerprints of Constantine all over it.
Executions could be ordered only by the Sanhedrin in Jerusalem---
according to jewish law and in the life-time of jesus ONLY BY ROME
according to the NT. ie----the story is not history. The nicest
thing that anyone could say about it is----it's a "parable" -----but
the reality is----more likely----it is a lie. However ---stoning is a method
of execution in jewish law (or was) for both men and women. There is
no actual record of any such executions-------none---except one-----
JAMES during the time that decrees of execution could be issued
only by ROME. It could have been a mob lynching

It is not a parable........it is an event that happened and recorded in the NT. You don't have to believe it, but you have no proof that it is a lie. And, your assertion that there is no record of any such executions......is the lie.

2 At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

History:Stoning is arguably the world's oldest form of execution. It is as old as written literature, and the most common death penalty described in the Bible (prompting Jesus' famous anti-death penalty statement in John 8.7: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"). Although it has never been a legal form of execution in the United States, it is practiced elsewhere in the world, primarily in the Middle East and sub-Saharan Africa.

Unsavory Overtones:Stoning is primarily enforced by Islamic fundamentalist sharia law, often for bizarre reasons. In 2004, 13-year-old Zhila Izadyar was sentenced to death by stoning in Iran for the "crime" of being raped by her older brother. Although the sentence was later overturned due to international outcry, equally horrific stoning sentences are quietly carried out throughout the developing world on a regular basis.

How It Works:The prisoner is buried either up to his waist (if male) or up to her shoulders (if female) and then pelted with stones by a crowd of volunteers until obviously battered to death. Under the terms of most fundamentalist courts, the stones must be small enough that death cannot reasonably be expected to result from only one or two blows, but large enough to cause physical harm. The average execution by stoning is extremely painful, lasting at least 10 to 20 minutes.

Death by Stoning

In 1995, Amnesty International received reports that as many as 10 people may have been stoned to death that year.

In 2002, the Iranian judiciary placed a moratorium on death by stoning.

But such sentences have continued to be reported. And Amnesty said this week that eight men and three women were awaiting the carrying out of sentences of stoning and since 2006 at least six people had been put to death in this manner.

Iran's grim history of death by stoning - BBC News

Yes, we are totally going to subdue 1.3 BILLION of them. You can go out and take them out yourself, you and the rest of the Billybob Bubba Redneck Militia. That would be amusing.

You presented this before; and we discovered it was something you had taken out of context;

Uh, no, guy, there's no context where smashing in the heads of babies is ever a good thing.

But whereas you find some historical text, the Q'ran is explicit about the justified murder of kaffir and Jews as a way of life. But let's not get wrapped up in semantics;

Again, I'm betting you are taking this out of Context. frankly, historically, the Muslims tolerate non-believers pretty well, which is why you have Jews, Christians, Samaritans, Mandean, Ba'hai, Zoroasterians all across the Middle East throughout most of history.

Meanwhile, you won't find a worshipper of Zeus or Odin or Quezacoatl. Nor will you find an Arian, a Monophysite, or an Albigensian... because the Christians either killed them or forced them to convert at swordpoint.

Except nothing in the verse says the Edomites killed any babies. They were just happy that Judah had been defeated. Kind of understandable, as the Israelites and Judah had instigated a shitload of wars against Edom.

edom had in fact been a vassal of Israel until it was overthrown.

No, Christians are the kind of stupid that lets them get fucked in the ass by the 1%ers, beause they is right with Jesus.

Wait, I thought Muslims were supposed to be the violent ones again.

the Q'ran is explicit about the justified murder of kaffir and Jews as a way of life

Link?

:lmao: Like that's some sort of secret.

Didn't think so.

Ah, life in Duh Bubble. Where "facts" are annoyances other people have to deal with.
Must be bliss, like they say.

Catering to your willful denseness is an annoyance that I learned to not indulge.

Translation: You can't link it because you pulled it out of your ass.

Lotta mining goes on in there. Do you have one of those hats with a light on it?

Forum List

Back