Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

Or he could be the straw that broke the camel's back with climate change. One less person driving a car.
Or he is they guy that helps prevent climate change. however you and I would be dead by that time and then neither of us would care at that point.

This is going to work out well for the rapist and the incestuous father who gets his daughter pregnant.

These scumfucks will cash in on the victimized women who get an abortion, along with anyone who has a hand in helping these victims, when the rapist and incestuous father sue.

Texas is one fucked up state.
Which father? Why have you not reported him. You should do something about this other than post on a message board.

The baby would be a life growing inside a women and that is science on can't deny.
Nothing new to us Greeks

Infanticide was a disturbingly common act in the ancient world, but in Sparta this practice was organized and managed by the state. All Spartan infants were brought before a council of inspectors and examined for physical defects, and those who weren’t up to standards were left to die. The ancient historian Plutarch claimed these “ill-born” Spartan babies were tossed into a chasm at the foot of Mount Taygetus, but most historians now dismiss this as a myth. If a Spartan baby was judged to be unfit for its future duty as a soldier, it was most likely abandoned on a nearby hillside. Left alone, the child would either die of exposure or be rescued and adopted by strangers.

"A new Texas abortion law that bars the procedure after approximately six weeks of pregnancy took effect Wednesday, after the Supreme Court didn’t act on an emergency request by clinics and abortion-rights advocates to block it. When the court said nothing by midnight, the ban officially went into force, making it the most restrictive abortion law in effect in the U.S. The state law dictates that a physician can’t knowingly perform an abortion if there is a detectable fetal heartbeat after 6 weeks of pregnancy. Abortion-rights advocates typically challenge new restrictions before they go into effect by suing the government officials -- but lawmakers devised a measure that shifts enforcement from the state to private parties. Under the new law private parties can file civil lawsuits against any person who allegedly performs or aids a banned abortion, or who intends to do so. Under the law, a successful suit entitles the plaintiff to collect at least $10,000 in damages per abortion challenged."

One of the many good things about living in Texas is now one is able to sue any whore whom they think had an abortion, along with the doctor that helped that whore; the receptionist at the clinic -- and even the person who gave the whore a ride to the clinic -- if you want, you can sue all of them.. In fact, there are already lawsuits in the works to sue..For example, there is a lawyer in Collin County, Tx who donated to abortion rights groups; now that person is getting sued...and there is this other lawyer who represents women who were impregnated from "sexual assault" and are trying to get abortions -- not so fast...they are getting sued too....At $10,000 per abortion challenge, one can make a pretty penny or at least put these folks who are part of this abortion industry out of business and hopefully in jail -- because that is what freedom is all about.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Can you please provide a link showing that abortion is illegal? Even in Texas it is still legal so I don't know what you are talking about.

This illustrates pretty concicely how there are good faith arguments on both sides of the debate.

No human should be compelled by government force to sustain the life of another.

If terminating a pregnancy is homicide, the mother would be acting in self-defense. The fetus, as a living human, is committing a harmful or offensive contact (battery).

On the flipside of that, if no human being should be compelled to support another, why can government compel by force the payment of child support?
But it’s not self-defense, that’s a horribly false comparison. The baby is not the aggressor. The baby did not bring himself into existence, it was the actions of the mother and father that brought the baby into existence. The preborn baby is 100% innocent, so it’s a completely different situation than a person knowingly and intentionally infringing on another person.

As a matter fact, unless one is severely mentally retarded, everyone knows that sex can lead to pregnancy. And birth-control is not foolproof. In light of all those things, the “self-defense” argument fails.

But it’s not self-defense, that’s a horribly false comparison. The baby is not the aggressor. The baby did not bring himself into existence, it was the actions of the mother and father that brought the baby into existence. The preborn baby is 100% innocent, so it’s a completely different situation than a person knowingly and intentionally infringing on another person.

As a matter fact, unless one is severely mentally retarded, everyone knows that sex can lead to pregnancy. And birth-control is not foolproof. In light of all those things, the “self-defense” argument fails.
The baby's entire existence is 100% dependent on another human being. By forcing that person to continue to being a slave to that baby, you are, by government force, creating involuntary servitude. The baby is intrusive to the mother.

The practical result is government regulating sex between consenting adults. Anyone who loves freedom should be abhorred.

Is that not a legitimate concern?

You don't see the legitimate dilemma?

I am not advocating for abortion either. I am simply showing legitimate concerns from the other perspective.

What anti-abortion folks are asking for is more government intrusion. We should always be suspect of any government intrusion.

The baby's entire existence is 100% dependent on another human being. By forcing that person to continue to being a slave to that baby, you are, by government force, creating involuntary servitude. The baby is intrusive to the mother.

The practical result is government regulating sex between consenting adults. Anyone who loves freedom should be abhorred.

Is that not a legitimate concern?

You don't see the legitimate dilemma?

I am not advocating for abortion either. I am simply showing legitimate concerns from the other perspective.

What anti-abortion folks are asking for is more government intrusion. We should always be suspect of any government intrusion.

Well now you’re going to a different argument and not addressing what I had said in my previous post.

Again, it’s the actions of the mother and father who brought the baby into existence. The baby is 100% innocent.

It doesn’t matter if the baby is dependent on the mother, it’s not the baby’s fault, and there’s no justification for killing an innocent human being, period.

You also wrongly assume that the mother is going to feel enslaved the whole way through. That is not what happens. Once the mother sees the baby growing, sees the beating heart in the ultrasound, feels the baby moving, etc, it is natural and inevitable that the mother will begin to love her baby. I have never once heard of a woman regretting choosing life, even if they gave the baby up for adoption. But I have heard tons and tons and tons of women regretting killing their baby.

Just an update, under the new texas law that was approved by the supreme court via the Shadow Docket (thus circumventing Constitutional Law and Doctrine), my legal team of now 127 high-power attorneys have now filed suit against every poster in this thread for paying lip service by using the now illegal a******* work. Also, god shall smite thee all and my legal corps will smite what is left of thee's very small wallets.

Gawd Bless 'Murika!!!!!!!!

Prove it, libstain. And no Soros talking points allowed, commie.
The USSC refused to grant an emergency stay.
The case did not go to the USSC on appeal, and the USSC did not hear the case.
Thus, the USSC did not, in any way "approve" the law.
Commie.

Forum List

Back