Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

You gotta love these Democrat/Libtard clowns. Now they don't have a problem with the Gov't telling an American that they have get a vaccine and wear a mask but will raise holy hell if the Gov't tells them they can't kill their children. .
Don't think this guy was a democrat.

A California surfing school owner who was charged with killing his two children in Mexico is a follower of QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories who thought the children "were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them," federal officials alleged.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and his 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Authorities said Coleman confessed to the killings and told the FBI that he used a spear fishing gun to stab them.

AND.................who is raising holy hell over this?

Conservative White girls don't fuck Negroes. Only Moon Bat Libtard fat borderline lesbos do.
Didn't imply it was voluntary, what happens then?

Oh', one RWNJ had a cure for rape.

Missouri Rep. Todd Akin ( Q) currently running for the US Senate, who seems to believe that women have a magical ability to prevent conception in cases of “legitimate rape.”

“First of all, from what I understand from doctors [pregnancy from rape] is really rare,” Akin told KTVI-TV in an interview posted Sunday. “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.”
Akin said that even in the worst-case scenario — when the supposed natural protections against unwanted pregnancy fail — abortion should still not be a legal option for the rape victim.
“Let’s assume that maybe that didn’t work, or something,” Akin said. “I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child.”

The Republican Party has been the party of death for a very long time.

They don't give a rat's ass about over 600 thousand Americans who have died.

They don't give a rat's ass about the thousands suffering.

They don't give a rat's ass about the children suffering and dying from the virus.

In fact they are doing everything in their power to cause it all.

They are proud of it.

They pass laws to prevent the spread and force children to be in schools without masks and social distancing so they will be infected. The children suffer and some die.

This isn't pro life.

This isn't anything close to having any concern or respect for children.

All this is, is republicans doing all they can to kill as many children and adults as possible and inflict as much suffering on as many people as possible.

Republicans don't give a flying fig about any zygote, embryo or fetus beyond their ability to use it as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Everything they say about valuing life and protecting life is nothing but a HUGE load of total BS.
"This isn't pro life".
Exactly, they are only pro birth.
Not pre-natal, not post-natal, only pro birth.
They couldn't give a fuck, about the rest.

Look how angry the leftnuts get when someone tells them they can't murder their children for convenience. :oops:

The left is TRULY a death cult.

Fetuses aren't children.

This is a fetus at six weeks.

1630663268323.png

It's the size of a sweet pea.

Murdering your children isn't a liberty you have, no matter how badly you want it.

Except as a practical matter, you can't really enforce this law. Women who want abortions with means will just go out of state to get them.

Women who don't have means will just trust shady providers.

here's a clue for you... When the Court struck down abortion laws with Roe v. Wade, Abortion was already a common practice. Yet no one was charged with having an abortion and very few people were charged with performing them.

Yup. It doesn't matter to them, though.

I'll bet you that many of them don't even give two shits about abortion. They just want to own da libs 'n stuff, no matter what. That's what hate does to people.

Yes, Vichy Mac, the only person with firm convictions is you.

Wrong.

Women without means or resources to go to another state are subject to a ban on abortion, their right to privacy violated; it’s the authoritarian right’s contempt for both the Constitution and women who live in poverty.
This is awful. A true means of culling libturds without the cops cappin em

And women are demoted to incubaters.

I think they should pass a law that if a woman, who wants an abortion, and now can’t have one, must carry through the pregnancy, the man who impregnated her must be sterilized.
But men can have babies now so we're part of the equation

I am so pro abortion. If I owned a clinic I'd call it, Liberal Liquidators

But men can have babies now so we're part of the equation

I am so pro abortion. If I owned a clinic I'd call it, Liberal Liquidators
wow! You sound like to so cold, are you so cold that you would be a murder because that's what it is all being are worth life even when they are a size of a pea

wow! You sound like to so cold, are you so cold that you would be a murder because that's what it is all being are worth life even when they are a size of a pea
LOLOL......C'mon. I say these things to rabble up the libturds on this board. Taking me seriously is a mistake in these matters........Welcome Alexa

Once again, it doesn't matter what you might think is in my body, it's none of your business. Understand?

There might be an entire civilization living in my bowels - and it's still none of your business. To say otherwise is to grant government sovereignty it should never have. We are not owned by the government. It's the other way around.
This illustrates pretty concicely how there are good faith arguments on both sides of the debate.

No human should be compelled by government force to sustain the life of another.

If terminating a pregnancy is homicide, the mother would be acting in self-defense. The fetus, as a living human, is committing a harmful or offensive contact (battery).

On the flipside of that, if no human being should be compelled to support another, why can government compel by force the payment of child support?

Forum List

Back