Abortions: Should Women be Allowed to Choose?

Foster care has absolutely zip to do with abortion.

In fact, children in foster care has increased exponentially since the advent of legalized abortion. As has child murder, abuse, neglect and poverty. Try to stick to the topic.

That depends on the crime and the circumstances.

Again, WHY? What is the relevance?

They can't answer that carb.

Revealing video of What anti-abortion demonstrators said when asked what the punishment should be for women who got abortions if abortion became illegal.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk6t_tdOkwo"]Libertyville Abortion Demonstration - YouTube[/ame]

In fact, children in foster care has increased exponentially since the advent of legalized abortion. As has child murder, abuse, neglect and poverty. Try to stick to the topic.

If children don't have a right to live, if they don't have a right to protection of their very lives, why would anyone want to care for them?

At what point does a woman no longer have the right to choose to kill their children? The trend is sometime after it's born. By the time liberals get done, it will be when the child picks up the car keys and drives off.

Should women be allowed to choose what they do with their bodies? Absolutely.

And they have plenty of options to choose from. Birth control pills, condoms, abstinence and natural sex.

Those are all choices.

Pregnancy isn't a choice; it's the outcome of a decision that had a choice.

And abortions aren't about a woman's body; they're about another body, very much alive, forming within the woman's body. So a woman's "right-to-choose" should be about what the woman does with her body; not the body of an infant she chose to have.

And if we can all agree that every human being is born with the inherent right to live, then abortions are clear violations of this right. As the baby is never consulted with when abortions are decided.

Birth control pills, condoms, abstinence and natural sex.

they have the same effect as surgical abortion as the potential baby is never consulted with when they are decided.

Really poor analogy. In fact, it belongs in the "crap argument" hall of fame. Despite the desperate and perverted yearnings of progressives to reduce abortion to "birth control" and to de-humanize humans across the board (starting with infants and the disabled), contraception and abortion are NOT the same thing. A "potential" human in theory and an actual, developing human, are not the same thing.

Even when abortions were illegal, women weren't arrested or tried for having an abortion. Only the doctors were arrested. But then thousands of women died from botched back-alley abortions. Many more were left infertile, or badly injured. I was reading a blog written by a former emergency room doctor remembering those days. He said that every day women came in who were bleeding out from botched abortions. It made him ill, to see so many lives irrepairably harmed because abortion was not legal. When the Roe V. Wade decision came down, overnight, it all stopped.

I remember the chant from our last pro-choice march when I was 6 months pregnant with my daughter. "Campaign Life your name's a lie. You don't care if women die".

Ah, yes. The lie that refuses to die. It's amazing just how many people continue to spout this nonsense, even though it's 100% false.

American Journal of Public Health and the Nations Health: July 1960, Vol. 50, No. 7: 948–954.

Abortion is no longer a dangerous procedure. This applies not just to therapeutic abortions as performed in hospitals but also to so-called illegal abortions as done by physicians. In 1957 there were only 260 deaths in the whole country attributed to abortions of any kind. In New York City in 1921 there were 144 abortion deaths, in 1951 there were only 15; and, while the abortion death rate was going down so strikingly in that 30-year period, we know what happened to the population and the birth rate. Two corollary factors must be mentioned here: first, chemotherapy and antibiotics have come in, benefiting all surgical procedures as well as abortion. Second, and even more important, the conference estimated that 90 per cent of all illegal abortions are presently being done by physicians. Call them what you will, abortionists or anything else, they are still physicians, trained as such; and many of them are in good standing in their communities. They must do a pretty good job if the death rate is as low as it is.

Emphasis mine. Quoted from the then director of Planned Parenthood. Of course, this probably won't stop people from repeating the same lie they have been for the past few decades. Apparently, some people really can convince themselves of anything if they repeat it to themselves enough times.

They can't answer that carb.

Revealing video of What anti-abortion demonstrators said when asked what the punishment should be for women who got abortions if abortion became illegal.

Libertyville Abortion Demonstration - YouTube

Of course, they edit out anyone who does give an answer, but I digress. I did answer it a few pages back. Do I get some sort of prize or something?

Last edited:
Planned Parenthood makes money off abortions, and reports only voluntarily, in some states. So why should we believe anything they say again?

How old does a baby have to be before the mother should go to prison for killing it?

If I say birth, anyone disagree with me?

Last edited:
^ there you have it folks.

Fuck the children who are here now and need loving parents. Ze have to protect ze zygotes!

Foster care is a separate subject that has nothing to do with abortion. Again, stick to the subject.

Unless you have some way to connect the two (please cite, reference, and link).

Planned Parenthood makes money off abortions, and reports only voluntarily, in some states. So why should we believe anything they say again?

I was responding to the people who claim that illegal abortions were killing/maiming people "left and right" prior to Roe v. Wade. It's a lie, and there's no credible statistic to back it up, which is why you only ever see pro-choicers come out with anecdotal evidence. They never seem to have any hospital/physician records, death records or anything of the sort to prove their position, whereas there are numerous records which show just the opposite of what pro-choicers like to claim. Hell, I just gave a quote from the then director of Planned Parenthood saying that abortions-- both legal and illegal-- were safe. Are pro-choicers going to now claim she was a pro-life (the term which didn't exist then) demagogue and/or a liar? Probably not, because they'll just gloss over my post and continue to believe what they so desperately want to be true, even though it isn't.

Should women go to prison for murdering their unborn children?

What does that have to do with planned parenthood, troll?

He's trying to play "Gotcha!". Notice he won't respond to my post when he asked me the same question and I responded :tongue:

Last edited:
No, I don't.

So what is your point again?

Jesus, you are indeed as dense as you act.

1. You said abortion is murder

2. You want to make abortion the crime of murder

...what do you want to do with the women you convict of murder?

Why? You're really attached to this retarded line of questioning, despite the fact it is not pertinent, nor has it helped you make the case for abortion. I can only conclude that not only are you stupid, but you may also suffer from ocd. In which case, I extend my sympathies and recommend you up your dose.

Forum List

Back