ACLU on trump like white on rice

The ACLU and the SPLC are two democrat terrorist organizations that will not do well in the coming years.....
Protectors of our constitution

Not when they take the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of their own country and their own countrymen. I wouldn't call anyone who takes that position, “Protectors of our constitution”. I call them traitors.
What do you call a president elect when he doesn't stand up to those countries fn with our election process Among other things I call him a traitor a misfit a republican ,,,,,but I repeat myself

No evidence anyone tampered with the election so get over it Snowflake

Your version only
There's only one version, dumbass.
How SELECTIVE the alt right are
Pointing out that there's only one version of reality is being "selective?"

Do you really think there are multiple versions of the Constitution?
After 1789 you'd think some changes are needed

1789?
Passed in 1788 and in effect 1789

The ACLU and the SPLC are two democrat terrorist organizations that will not do well in the coming years.....

Not when they take the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of their own country and their own countrymen. I wouldn't call anyone who takes that position, “Protectors of our constitution”. I call them traitors.
What do you call a president elect when he doesn't stand up to those countries fn with our election process Among other things I call him a traitor a misfit a republican ,,,,,but I repeat myself

No evidence anyone tampered with the election so get over it Snowflake
Wish they had something that says bullshit

Your version only

There have been some changes. You know the drill if you want to make more.
How do we do that billy when republicans insist on living in the past?

Trump won, you lost, the ACLU can suck a lemon. The wall will be built, illegals will be deported, the law will be obeyed.
Remember that about the law when you or loved ones get drafted to fight Russia and China Don't worry about dumps relatives they won't be going

The invasion force of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Beaners have no Constitutional right to be on United States soil without our express prior consent, and they do not have it.

What the ACLU is doing here is participating in extremely partisan (Democratic-Progressive-Liberal-Leftist-Internationalist) -leaning identity politics...

Standing alongside the Invaders, rather than their own countrymen and the best interests of their country...

Just goes to show ya...

LibTards got their asses kicked good-and-proper for doing just that...

But, amazingly, the retards still haven't figured out yet, that America has had enough of that bullshit...

If they don't figure it out, soon, they'll still be throwin' husks from the peanut gallery - completely impotent - after 2018 and 2020 as well...

Idiots...

NEW YORK — In response to Donald Trump’s election as president of the United States, Anthony D. Romero, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union, had the following statement:

“For nearly 100 years, the American Civil Liberties Union has been the nation’s premier defender of freedom and justice for all, no matter who is president. Our role is no different today.

“President-elect Trump, as you assume the nation’s highest office, we urge you to reconsider and change course on certain campaign promises you have made. These include your plan to amass a deportation force to remove 11 million undocumented immigrants; ban the entry of Muslims into our country and aggressively surveil them; punish women for accessing abortion; reauthorize waterboarding and other forms of torture; and change our nation’s libel laws and restrict freedom of expression.

“These proposals are not simply un-American and wrong-headed, they are unlawful and unconstitutional. They violate the First, Fourth, Fifth, Eighth, and Fourteenth Amendments. If you do not reverse course and instead endeavor to make these campaign promises a reality, you will have to contend with the full firepower of the ACLU at every step. Our staff of litigators and activists in every state, thousands of volunteers, and millions of card-carrying supporters are ready to fight against any encroachment on our cherished freedoms and rights.

“One thing is certain: we will be eternally vigilant every single day of your presidency and when you leave the Oval Office, we will do the same with your successor.

The ACLU released its analysis of candidate Trump’s policy proposals in July, which can be found at: Donald Trump: A One-Man Constitutional Crisis
guess all republican constitution lovers will remain silent?? Speak up hypocrits
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

There have been some changes. You know the drill if you want to make more.
How do we do that billy when republicans insist on living in the past?
I love all these euphemisms left wingers have for the fact that most Americans reject their agenda.

...I love all these euphemisms left wingers have for the fact that most Americans reject their agenda.
Then again, it's entirely possible that many of them are sufficiently indoctrinated ideologues that they've lost the ability to even sense that that is what they are doing...

It doesn't exist in their delusional domain so it never comes up on their scope...

Translation: They just don't get it, and few of them ever will.

They don't protect our constitution. They've fought the free exercise of religion for a century. Th don't give a crap about our right to bear arms. Our freedom of speech nor our protection from government over reach.

Former president Obama.

ran into a nest of republican vipers ,,american traitors,,,,,I live to fight another day ,,,Lets go Pats

Yes we conservatives are....

Thanks....
Your version only

Pleas quote the Article and Section that prohibits the president from excluding from entry to the country any foreigner he considers to be a threat to the security of country.

We're Kate Steinle's civil rights violated when she was murdered by an illegal alien felon who was deported 6 times?

Forum List

Back