ACLU on trump like white on rice

200.gif
I know, wil, the truth hurts you to the bone. Don't dish it if you can't take it. The fact is the ACLU has every right to challenge Trump to live up to a better ideal of American than what he has been displaying.
The ACLU does not live up to the ideal of America. Defending communist spies isn't part of that ideal.

When did the ACLU ever defend the 2nd Amendment?
When did they want to overthrow it?

They provide legal aid to everyone who does.

NEW YORK — In response to Donald Trump’s election as president of the United States, Anthony D. Romero, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union, had the following statement:

“For nearly 100 years, the American Civil Liberties Union has been the nation’s premier defender of freedom and justice for all, no matter who is president. Our role is no different today.

“President-elect Trump, as you assume the nation’s highest office, we urge you to reconsider and change course on certain campaign promises you have made. These include your plan to amass a deportation force to remove 11 million undocumented immigrants; ban the entry of Muslims into our country and aggressively surveil them; punish women for accessing abortion; reauthorize waterboarding and other forms of torture; and change our nation’s libel laws and restrict freedom of expression.

“These proposals are not simply un-American and wrong-headed, they are unlawful and unconstitutional. They violate the First, Fourth, Fifth, Eighth, and Fourteenth Amendments. If you do not reverse course and instead endeavor to make these campaign promises a reality, you will have to contend with the full firepower of the ACLU at every step. Our staff of litigators and activists in every state, thousands of volunteers, and millions of card-carrying supporters are ready to fight against any encroachment on our cherished freedoms and rights.

“One thing is certain: we will be eternally vigilant every single day of your presidency and when you leave the Oval Office, we will do the same with your successor.

The ACLU released its analysis of candidate Trump’s policy proposals in July, which can be found at: Donald Trump: A One-Man Constitutional Crisis
guess all republican constitution lovers will remain silent?? Speak up hypocrits

Nonsense. We can ban anyone or any group from entering this country for any reason, and boot out non-citizens on a whim.

The ACLU and the SPLC are two democrat terrorist organizations that will not do well in the coming years.....
Protectors of our constitution

Not when they take the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of their own country and their own countrymen. I wouldn't call anyone who takes that position, “Protectors of our constitution”. I call them traitors.

Yes we conservatives are....

Thanks....
Your version only
There's only one version, dumbass.
How SELECTIVE the alt right are
Pointing out that there's only one version of reality is being "selective?"

Do you really think there are multiple versions of the Constitution?
After 1789 you'd think some changes are needed

The ACLU and the SPLC are two democrat terrorist organizations that will not do well in the coming years.....

Not when they take the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of their own country and their own countrymen. I wouldn't call anyone who takes that position, “Protectors of our constitution”. I call them traitors.
The nice thing is we can take a play out of the democrats playbook and overload them with stupid shit they simply can't resist while we tackle the hard business on undoing all the constitutional attacks democrats have done.....

Thanks....
Your version only

We ended your democrat slavery.....

Thanks....
Your version only

It's been changed many times. Ever heard of "amendments?"

What do you call a president elect when he doesn't stand up to those countries fn with our election process Among other things I call him a traitor a misfit a republican ,,,,,but I repeat myself

What do you call a president elect when he doesn't stand up to those countries fn with our election process Among other things I call him a traitor a misfit a republican ,,,,,but I repeat myself
How so?

Your version only

Tell your rednecks in the red states that They still hate blacks

Tell your rednecks in the red states that They still hate blacks
We tell your democrat friends that all the time....

Thanks....
Your version only

1789?

NEW YORK — In response to Donald Trump’s election as president of the United States, Anthony D. Romero, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union, had the following statement:

“For nearly 100 years, the American Civil Liberties Union has been the nation’s premier defender of freedom and justice for all, no matter who is president. Our role is no different today.

“President-elect Trump, as you assume the nation’s highest office, we urge you to reconsider and change course on certain campaign promises you have made. These include your plan to amass a deportation force to remove 11 million undocumented immigrants; ban the entry of Muslims into our country and aggressively surveil them; punish women for accessing abortion; reauthorize waterboarding and other forms of torture; and change our nation’s libel laws and restrict freedom of expression.

“These proposals are not simply un-American and wrong-headed, they are unlawful and unconstitutional. They violate the First, Fourth, Fifth, Eighth, and Fourteenth Amendments. If you do not reverse course and instead endeavor to make these campaign promises a reality, you will have to contend with the full firepower of the ACLU at every step. Our staff of litigators and activists in every state, thousands of volunteers, and millions of card-carrying supporters are ready to fight against any encroachment on our cherished freedoms and rights.

“One thing is certain: we will be eternally vigilant every single day of your presidency and when you leave the Oval Office, we will do the same with your successor.

The ACLU released its analysis of candidate Trump’s policy proposals in July, which can be found at: Donald Trump: A One-Man Constitutional Crisis
guess all republican constitution lovers will remain silent?? Speak up hypocrits

The ACLU was created by communists to provide communists with legal protection for spying on the U.S. This announcement is fake news. None of its accusations about Trump are true.
oy vey goyim

Thanks....
Your version only

There have been some changes. You know the drill if you want to make more.

as long as Trump is pissing off somebody his Trumpbots will suck him dry.

Obama is a Republican?

Who knew?

Forum List

Back