Acosta has pass revoked

Was he rude enough to deserve this? Share.
SERIOUSLY?

The entire Press conference was a circus, but Acosta was the head CLOWN.

Acosta acted like an entitled, spoiled, arrogant prick, having his question answered but demanding he be allowed ask a follow-up question, refusing to give up the microphone being shared by all the reporters, continuing to disrupt the Press conference, ignoring the President telling him 'That's Enough' at least 4 - 5 times, physically blocking a female intern's attempt to do her job - retrieving the microphone from Acosta....?

Acosta had the gall later to declare HE thought he had acted 'extremely professionally'.

:wtf:No reporter would have treated Obama so shamelessly and never DID do so!

It was more than enough to ban his ass. He should not be the only one, though -

PBS 'reporter' Alcindor, when given the opportunity to ask a question really didn't ASK the President a question as much as actually calling the President a 'Racist' / 'White Supremacist Supporter'.

She acknowledged the President had called himself a 'Nationalist' and then continued by saying 'SOME SAY' that he is more of a racist / is emboldening white supremacists, despite the fact that he has denounced white supremacists numerous times. (The snowflakes / liberals claimed each time, however, that the President had not denounced them 'ENOUGH' or not in the way they demanded him do so.

:rolleyes:

The President was right to call her out for her racist and insulting question, which amounted to little more than a disrespectful racist attack on him during the Press Conference.

Other reporters stood up at times and shouted out remarks and questions, causing the President to call them out for their behavior, to sit down, wait for their turn, etc....

Trump is in over his head.

Doing the right thing often places one over one's head. It takes a very determined man these days to be President of the United States. And he did the right thing for sincere people who honestly want to know what the President feels is appropriate to tell them.

Protocols for the press do not include aggressive speech meant to tear up the Executive Branch. And a reporter who uses the Bully Pulpit for selfish purposes has no business being there. I'm glad the little egomaniac Mr. Acosta will not be intimidating anyone at the White House again.

Last edited:
SERIOUSLY?

Acosta acted like an entitled, spoiled, arrogant prick, having his question answered but demanding he be allowed ask a follow-up question, refusing to give up the microphone being shared by all the reporters, continuing to disrupt the Press conference, ignoring the President telling him 'That's Enough' at least 4 - 5 times, physically blocking a female intern's attempt to do her job - retrieving the microphone from Acosta....?

Acosta had the gall later to declare HE thought he had acted 'extremely professionally'.

PBS 'reporter' Alcindor, when given the opportunity to ask a question really didn't ASK the President a question as much as actually calling the President a 'Racist' / 'White Supremacist Supporter'.

She acknowledged the President had called himself a 'Nationalist' and then continued by saying 'SOME SAY' that he is more of a racist / is emboldening white supremacists, despite the fact that he has denounced white supremacists numerous times. (The snowflakes / liberals claimed each time, however, that the President had not denounced them 'ENOUGH' or not in the way they demanded him do so.

The President was right to call her out for her racist and insulting question, which amounted to little more than a disrespectful racist attack on him during the Press Conference.

Other reporters stood up at times and shouted out remarks and questions, causing the President to call them out for their behavior, to sit down, wait for their turn, etc....

Ah, that explains why my 401K has skyrocketed, my boss gave me one hell of a bonus this year and my company is hiring again - all since Trump took office.

Putting his hands on a female? Perhaps IF he had done that, punching him would be warranted. But I have to laugh at a Trump supporter trying to make that claim.

But Acosta didn't put his hands on a female. He simply refused to comply with the order to cease asking questions.
He backhanded her, shoving her away from doing her job as parliamentarian. He ought to be banned from the WH for life.

Backhanded her? LMAO!! He refused to give up the mic. You make it sound as though he slapped her.
View attachment 227580

Once again, "Backhanded her? LMAO!! He refused to give up the mic. You make it sound as though he slapped her.".

He blocked her reaching for the mic. Looks like she was closing on him, not the other way around.
so you're going to bitch people exaggerate and now "she's closing in on him".

quickest hypocrisy in the west.

Far more accurate than "he backhanded her".

Jim Acosta no longer has access to the White House.

CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House, Sarah Sanders announces

Imagine if they banned all rude people, Trump would be kicked out. Funny how there's one rule for one lot of people, and another for others.

Also funny that asking questions of presidential policy is deemed rude.

If they had any integrity his fellow reporters would boycott these sessions until he is reinstated.

CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House, Sarah Sanders announces

Imagine if they banned all rude people, Trump would be kicked out. Funny how there's one rule for one lot of people, and another for others.

wrong

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

any man had every right to PUNCH that jackass for putting his hand on a female
ivan-drago-where-are-they-now.jpg

Are we talking about Trump grabbing pussy here?

He acosta a white house staffer who tried to get the microphone away from him.

Looks like she went in for the kill first.

this jackasses have been jackasses for a long time
FINALLY Trump is putting them in their place
they screw people over all the time by writing whatever they want [ LIES/bullshit ]

Trump has been a jackass for ages too. Kind of hypocritical, right?

View attachment 227576

Someone claimed he "backhanded her". Jeez we have lost all capacity for rational thinking.
That isn't the back of his hand in contact with her?

Putting his hands on a female? Perhaps IF he had done that, punching him would be warranted. But I have to laugh at a Trump supporter trying to make that claim.

But Acosta didn't put his hands on a female. He simply refused to comply with the order to cease asking questions.
He backhanded her, shoving her away from doing her job as parliamentarian. He ought to be banned from the WH for life.

Backhanded her? LMAO!! He refused to give up the mic. You make it sound as though he slapped her.
View attachment 227580

Once again, "Backhanded her? LMAO!! He refused to give up the mic. You make it sound as though he slapped her.".

He blocked her reaching for the mic. Looks like she was closing on him, not the other way around.

I watched him yesterday when he was pushing a woman (acting like a good parliamentarian who was attempting to retake the microphone from a conference disruptor) away from him with the back of his hand. Even rude reporters have to abide by house rules. This creep from the deep should never be allowed to force himself on citizens who want to hear what the President has to tell about his policies, not a bunch of passive-aggressive baloney from a leftist take-over-the-world hatemonger, thank you very much.

I think you only saw what you wanted to see. I saw a big man pushing against a small lady's personal area, who was trying to make him be civil since he decided before he ever got there he was going to interrupt a presidential press conference, and it just didn't work.

If they had any integrity his fellow reporters would boycott these sessions until he is reinstated.

wrong

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

they screw people over all the time by writing whatever they want [ LIES/bullshit ]

View attachment 227576

Someone claimed he "backhanded her". Jeez we have lost all capacity for rational thinking.

Of course it is. So that makes it backhanding? Really?

View attachment 227576

Yes

View attachment 227580

I watched him yesterday when he was pushing a woman (acting like a good parliamentarian who was attempting to retake the microphone from a conference disruptor) away from him with the back of his hand. Even rude reporters have to abide by house rules. This creep from the deep should never be allowed to force himself on citizens who want to hear what the President has to tell about his policies, not a bunch of passive-aggressive baloney from a leftist take-over-the-world hatemonger, thank you very much.

I think you only saw what you wanted to see. I saw a big man pushing against a small lady's personal area, who was trying to make him be civil since he decided before he ever got there he was going to interrupt a presidential press conference, and it just didn't work.

I saw a reporter doing his job. I saw a woman doing her job.

I didn't see what I wanted to see. I don't support Acosta or Trump. I did not vote for Trump, nor did I vote for Obama.

View attachment 227576

Yes

Well there you are. Thanks for proving one of my previous posts.

View attachment 227580

oh - I EXAGGERATE A LITTLE LESS I EXAGGERATE A LITTLE LESS

what a great battlecry. if you want to make a point against something, just don't engage in it and say "that was hardly a backhand" and let it go.

Yes

I don't claim to know what is wrong with you but anyone can clearly see the back of his hand contacting the woman.

Yes

I don't claim to know what is wrong with you but anyone can clearly see the back of his hand contacting the woman.
and? a backhand is a strong slapping motion and that simply was not there.

acosta is still an ass and need the "time out" in the worst of ways but stop the dramatics.

SERIOUSLY?

Doing the right thing often places one over one's head. It takes a very determined man these days to be President of the United States. And he did the right thing for sincere people who honestly want to know what the President feels is appropriate to tell them.

Protocols for the press do not include aggressive speech meant to tear up the Executive Branch. And a reporter who uses the Bully Pulpit for selfish purposes has no business being there. I'm glad the little egomaniac Mr. Acosta will not be intimidating anyone at the White House again.

He got off better than he would have if I was in the big chair. CNN would have all access to the building withdrawn until the end of this term of office and the wormy little turd would have been drug from the building by his collar. Any member of the administration who gives CNN so much as the time of day until January 2020 would be required to tender their resignation.

View attachment 227580

I saw a reporter doing his job. I saw a woman doing her job.

I didn't see what I wanted to see. I don't support Acosta or Trump. I did not vote for Trump, nor did I vote for Obama.
Added to troll list.

The "reporter" was told to sit down and shut up but kept on harassing the president. I would have liked to see Trump come down and beat his ass.

Yes

acosta is still an ass and need the "time out" in the worst of ways but stop the dramatics.
Let him handle your woman like that.

Fine with me. I don't see the point of these shit shows anyways.

Post statements online for people to read, and the media can read them along withe everyone else.

View attachment 227580

oh - I EXAGGERATE A LITTLE LESS I EXAGGERATE A LITTLE LESS

what a great battlecry. if you want to make a point against something, just don't engage in it and say "that was hardly a backhand" and let it go.

Sure. How about you follow me around and grade my posts. I promise I will look at what you say.

Yes

And typically, when someone says a man backhanded a woman, it is not anything like what he did.

Yes

Let him handle your woman like that.
most of the woman i dated were into rock / metal music. if they felt he was out of line, they'd take care of it.

if this were flipped and the left was calling this a "backhand" - you'd be calling them out for it. now it's a bullet you simply for some emotional reason you think you need to prove your hate for acosta.

acosta is a dick. i don't need to invent reasons to think this as there are enough valid/real ones to choose from.

Forum List

Back