Act of War

Fundamentalist Islam, as a modern military power, has the potential to be the most dangerous threat to Western Civilization in a thousand years.

"Hearts and minds" will not work.

That leaves extermination, as the only effective means of dealing with this so-called Caliphate.

Not defeat.

Extermination.

By whatever means necessary.

And, as the French President has said, "Without pity".

I wish it were different.

But it is not.

Now, we need to be about that business of extermination.

Without pity... without mercy... no prisoners.
Then you must agree that we start by cutting out the beasts heart. Start the bombing campaign in the KSA. Yes?
First things first.

Kill the Caliphate.

Then we can worry about the headwaters.

...History of the Caliphate says otherwise....Radical Islam doesn't want Peace.
What does this mean? ...
It means exactly what it says.

The Caliphate wants conquest.

The Caliphate wants the death of unbelievers.

The Caliphate seeks to resurrect fundamentalist early-days bloodthirsty and conquering Islam, and to mainstream it, so that Radical becomes Commonplace.

The Caliphate does not want peace.

Consequently, the Caliphate must be exterminated... cutting the head off the snake, before it grows into something uncontrollable and far more dangerous.

We need to give them Peace... the sort of Peace that may be found in the grave.

The problem is, what happens if by taking certain actions you INCREASE the support of people for the very thing you're trying to destroy?

Hearts and minds was the motto of the Iraq War in 2003. Unfortunately they didn't understand the hearts and minds of the Iraqis and didn't know how to achieve what they wanted anyway.

There are two ways of doing something. The first is the grunt way. The 2003 way. The nationalistic way. Just show power and strength.

The other is to use your brain and make intelligent solutions to difficult problems.

I don't see the latter happening any time soon, do you?

So you can try and kill these people, but chances are you'll fail.
Fundamentalist Islam, as a modern military power, has the potential to be the most dangerous threat to Western Civilization in a thousand years.

That leaves extermination, as the only effective means of dealing with this so-called Caliphate.

Not defeat.

Extermination.

But it is not.

You are not going to kill your way out of a problem.

You will kill your way into a bigger problem.

What does this mean? ...

The Caliphate seeks to resurrect fundamentalist early-days bloodthirsty and conquering Islam, and to mainstream it, so that Radical becomes Commonplace.

Consequently, the Caliphate must be exterminated... cutting the head off the snake, before it grows into something uncontrollable and far more dangerous.

The problem is, what happens if by taking certain actions you INCREASE the support of people for the very thing you're trying to destroy?

Hearts and minds was the motto of the Iraq War in 2003. Unfortunately they didn't understand the hearts and minds of the Iraqis and didn't know how to achieve what they wanted anyway.

There are two ways of doing something. The first is the grunt way. The 2003 way. The nationalistic way. Just show power and strength.

The other is to use your brain and make intelligent solutions to difficult problems.

Not defeat.

Extermination.

But it is not.

History of the region says different.................Ignoring it or saying Peace doesn't change the fact that these radical sects of Islam will stop at nothing to fulfill their Islamic destiny..............................

That destiny is the river styx..........................and their destiny is hell...............

You cannot negotiate with it..............too much blood has been spilled already..........and as they do more terrorist attacks like Paris......................

They guarantee a War with the West.........................France isn't gonna stand down..............they will go after Radical Islam with the purpose of Revenge.................This conflict has spread.............because we didn't contain it in it's infancy..................and the History of the blood soaked sands of the Middle east will continue.................

History has a bad habit................it's repeats..........is ignored.............then repeats.................kinda like a washing machine.

Eh, fundamentalist Islam isn't a modern military power

It's a belief system sponsored by your loyal Saudi allies and their buddies (Qatar, Erdogan, UAE etc.)

If you want to exterminate it, it's time for a regime change at the source.

Good luck with that

bushkiss.jpg

obamakingabdullah.jpg

:alcoholic:

What does this mean? ...

Not defeat.

Extermination.

But it is not.

History of the region says different.................Ignoring it or saying Peace doesn't change the fact that these radical sects of Islam will stop at nothing to fulfill their Islamic destiny..............................

That destiny is the river styx..........................and their destiny is hell...............

You cannot negotiate with it..............too much blood has been spilled already..........and as they do more terrorist attacks like Paris......................

They guarantee a War with the West.........................France isn't gonna stand down..............they will go after Radical Islam with the purpose of Revenge.................This conflict has spread.............because we didn't contain it in it's infancy..................and the History of the blood soaked sands of the Middle east will continue.................

History has a bad habit................it's repeats..........is ignored.............then repeats.................kinda like a washing machine.

What history?

What the heck are you talking about?

The "history" of the middle east is a region riddled with European and American colonialism.

Time to put an end to that.

Not defeat.

Extermination.

But it is not.

What history?

The "history" of the middle east is a region riddled with European and American colonialism.

Tell me about the caliphates and Ottoman Rule..........................

Tell me which side the Moo slums..............were on in WWII..........

Tell me about the Armenian Genocide..........

Tell me about the Barbary Pirates.............Jefferson's War against Radical Islam........shore's of Tripoli...............

Tell me about how Spain was lost to Muslim Invaders..............

Nope............nothing to see here.............Move along...........

50876966.jpg

Not defeat.

Extermination.

But it is not.

What history?

Tell me about the Barbary Pirates.............Jefferson's War against Radical Islam........shore's of Tripoli...............

50876966.jpg

The major problem with conservatives is they are delusional.

As this post so accurately proves.

Not defeat.

Extermination.

But it is not.

What history?

50876966.jpg

The main problem with Liberals is that they tend to ignore the facts...
Islam and Europe Timeline (355-1291 A.D.)
crusader.jpg

What does this mean? ...

Not defeat.

Extermination.

But it is not.

But the extermination would be the end of western civilization, as it would destroy western civilization, the west would become something else. Perhaps it is already something else. Living in a world where it is always right and others are always wrong and unable to see its own faults.

What history?

50876966.jpg

View attachment 54784

What facts, exactly, are liberals supposedly ignoring?

...But the extermination would be the end of western civilization, as it would destroy western civilization, the west would become something else. Perhaps it is already something else. Living in a world where it is always right and others are always wrong and unable to see its own faults.
Extermination in this context involves defeating ISIS on the battlefield and then hunting down and slaughtering the survivors.

It does not involve something that poses an existential risk to Western Civilization.

As to your 'living in a world' observation...

You do not understand the nature of the enemy and the challenge it presents nor the extent to which it cannot be reasoned with...

Consequently, you do not understand the need for extermination-caliber action.

...You are not going to kill your way out of a problem. You will kill your way into a bigger problem.
Then so be it.

Let the killing begin.

And then we will see who is right.

No.

We already tried it.

And now we have a bigger problem.

You and your ilk were wrong.
We did not 'go wrong' with the 'killing' part.

We went wrong in trying to 'nation build' afterwards.

Touchy-feely does not work with Neanderthals such as those.

Requiring that we act more brutally, ourselves.

No more hearts-and-minds happy horseshit.

Time to speak to our enemies in the only language they understand.

The language of bloody slaughter.

We haven't fought this particular enemy (Militant Islam) in any serious fashion for a good 400-500 years, and we've forgotten just how dangerous they are.

A refresher course for our benefit has been underway since September 11, 2001.

The most recent outrage in Paris is only the latest chapter in that lesson book.

It's time to cut the head off of the viper before it grows too large to handle, as it once was.

Preemption, on the macro level.

Last edited:

What history?

50876966.jpg

View attachment 54784

The fact that the Crusades didn't start the warfare...

The Muslim conquest of large parts of Europe did...

Just look at the time line I posted, and we'll see if you can figure it out, with your Liberal education and single-digit IQ...

...But the extermination would be the end of western civilization, as it would destroy western civilization, the west would become something else. Perhaps it is already something else. Living in a world where it is always right and others are always wrong and unable to see its own faults.
Extermination in this context involves defeating ISIS on the battlefield and then hunting down and slaughtering the survivors.

It does not involve something that poses an existential risk to Western Civilization.

You do not understand the nature of the enemy and the challenge it presents nor the extent to which it cannot be reasoned with...

And the consequences of "liberating" Iraq and "giving them democracy" with them welcoming US troops as saviors from Saddam were almost totally positive.

It didn't pose any threat to the west. There would not be bombs in London, Paris, Madrid. No sir.

Is it the enemy you need to be understanding? Or the people who would become the enemy if you take actions that are wrong?

And the consequences of "liberating" Iraq and "giving them democracy" with them welcoming US troops as saviors from Saddam were almost totally positive.

It didn't pose any threat to the west. There would not be bombs in London, Paris, Madrid. No sir.

Is it the enemy you need to be understanding? Or the people who would become the enemy if you take actions that are wrong?
And they were such a peaceful people before? Middle East expert, are you?

What history?

50876966.jpg

View attachment 54784

Just look at the time line I posted, and we'll see if you can figure it out, with your Liberal education and single-digit IQ...

Who started things? When you have almost continual warfare over the whole of the world at this time.

Also, showing "who started it" from an ancient perspective is futile. Christianity AND Islam were the most aggressive of killers out there at this time. Christians were travelling the whole way across Europe to go and fight in the name of God, to fight others who were fighting in the name of God.

Religion hey? Sucks balls.

50876966.jpg

View attachment 54784

Who started things? When you have almost continual warfare over the whole of the world at this time.

Also, showing "who started it" from an ancient perspective is futile. Christianity AND Islam were the most aggressive of killers out there at this time. Christians were travelling the whole way across Europe to go and fight in the name of God, to fight others who were fighting in the name of God.

Religion hey? Sucks balls.
No, they threw the Muslims out of Europe and chased them all the way home...

And then didn't quit chasing them until they cried "uncle" and left us the fuck alone for 400-500 years...

Looks like it's time to teach the sand ni99 ers another lesson they won't forget...

Forum List

Back