After all this, Nancy Pants may not send impeachment to the Senate

Will Nancy Pants send the impeachment to the Senate?

• Only if her rabid base forces her to.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No, because it was always about politics to wound the President

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Why would the former Republicans oppose calling the witnesses, the defendant has gagged during the investigation?

They need to pass a Pro Cahoots Resolution to put the issue to bed. Just pass a Fealty Oath to the Dear Leader and be done with it. All they need is 34. They could even have a ceremony when they each approach the Trumpybear, offer him gifts, then kneel and finally Kiss the Ring!

Kiss the Ring.
Why didn't you turd burglars include The Mueller Report in your Fake Articles of Impeachment?
Is it because you laid a big turd with that?

IMG-20110107-00007.jpg

Last edited:
Ms. Pelosi wants the Democrat Party to control any Senate trial, not a "fair" trial at all, but a Liberal Show Trial.
Nope. Just a fair one.

Actually, there is no proof that the Libs want to treat their President fair at all.
Actually, there is plenty. I don't expect you to see it though.
where? given they've been wanting to impeach him ever since the yellow bitch screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in a good old darth vader fashion how can you believe *this* was a valid attempt?

was it the times before that they were out to IMPEACH 45?

House Democrat Gives the Game Away: 'No Limit to the Number of Times' We Will Try to Impeach Trump

well gosh - they will keep coming after him regardless of the reasons. yea, that's fair.

if this was the first time they even brought it up and had proof trump was going for DIRT on biden, not proof of wrong doing on bidens own part, then i'd say there could be something here. but they've cried wolf daily since he took office.

this is just a bigger cry and you're bathing on those tears son.
There is no crying of wolf. tRump has been committing impeachable offenses since his first day in office.
you really need to see a doctor about your constipation issues. you are so full of shit you must be leaking by now.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

A tRumpling just tried to accuse me of "parroting"

View attachment 295544
did you or did you not say the dems just want a fair trial?

name anyone NOT a dem who's said it was fair to begin with.

go.
Lol, like the idiot opinions of tRumplings is my problem.
so you're not an american? ok
So, you are a retard? OK.
I love it when I win and get the opposition to resort to insults. too fking funny.
Wasn't an insult, I honestly thought that's what you meant.

Pelosi threatens to delay Trump impeachment trial in bid to pressure McConnell
Pelosi threatens to delay Trump impeachment trial in bid to pressure McConnell

In a press conference following the historic vote Wednesday night, Pelosi told reporters that she wanted to see how McConnell, R-Ky., would lay out the trial’s rules before she sent over the articles to the Senate.

“We can’t name managers until we see what the process is on the Senate side and I would hope that would be soon. So far, we haven’t seen anything that’s looks fair to us,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi’s stance was an apparent attempt to pressure McConnell, who will hold significant power once the impeachment proceedings are passed from the Democrat-led House to the GOP-controlled Senate.
Just wait her out. No need to tell her shit.

Nope. Just a fair one.

Actually, there is no proof that the Libs want to treat their President fair at all.
where? given they've been wanting to impeach him ever since the yellow bitch screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in a good old darth vader fashion how can you believe *this* was a valid attempt?

House Democrat Gives the Game Away: 'No Limit to the Number of Times' We Will Try to Impeach Trump

well gosh - they will keep coming after him regardless of the reasons. yea, that's fair.

if this was the first time they even brought it up and had proof trump was going for DIRT on biden, not proof of wrong doing on bidens own part, then i'd say there could be something here. but they've cried wolf daily since he took office.

There is no crying of wolf. tRump has been committing impeachable offenses since his first day in office.
you really need to see a doctor about your constipation issues. you are so full of shit you must be leaking by now.
Conservitards are all so obsessed with other people's butts, but they claim they aren't in the closet.

/——-/ She know Dems will be in major trouble once the Republicans cross examine them.
Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'

Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'
Your retarded poll is missing a few choices. For instance:

"Yes, as soon as we are assured a fair trial."
You don’t deserve a fair trial. Trump does!
I'm not on trial sweetie, do try to keep up.
So. Then why did ewe say ewewanted a fair trial sweetie?
Are you having a stroke?
No, I’m having a shit! Along with my giggles.

/——-/ She know Dems will be in major trouble once the Republicans cross examine them.

You don’t deserve a fair trial. Trump does!
I'm not on trial sweetie, do try to keep up.
So. Then why did ewe say ewewanted a fair trial sweetie?
Are you having a stroke?
Have you ceased from stroking Putin's Gold Member?
tenor.gif

Irony

Do Democrats understand George Washington invoked executive privilege?

Conservitards are all so obsessed with other people's butts, but they claim they aren't in the closet.
We aren't the one cheering with Putin over what you Putincrats did yesterday while trying to hide Putin's Pubes stuck in your teeth when you were overcome with joy.
w460.jpg

Why would the former Republicans oppose calling the witnesses, the defendant has gagged during the investigation?

They need to pass a Pro Cahoots Resolution to put the issue to bed. Just pass a Fealty Oath to the Dear Leader and be done with it. All they need is 34. They could even have a ceremony when they each approach the Trumpybear, offer him gifts, then kneel and finally Kiss the Ring!

Kiss the Ring.
Why didn't you turd burglars include The Mueller Report in your Fake Articles of Impeachment?
Is it because you laid a bit turd with that?

IMG-20110107-00007.jpg

Not to worry. The report isn't going anywhere. The question is will the Trumpybear skedaddle off to Russia after losing in 2020, before he gets indicted?

Ms. Pelosi wants the Democrat Party to control any Senate trial, not a "fair" trial at all, but a Liberal Show Trial.
Nope. Just a fair one.

6 Senate Dems have to be dismissed from The Senate Review of The House Hearings, due to their publicly stated bias and desire to impeach before hearing any so called evidence.

Kiss the Ring.
Is it because you laid a bit turd with that?

IMG-20110107-00007.jpg
Not to worry. The report isn't going anywhere. The question is will the Trumpybear skedaddle off to Russia after losing in 2020, before he gets indicted?

What do you mean it's not going any where? It is hung like an anchor around your necks, and y'all are about to be shoved off the plank.

You folks are really clueless as to how you set yourselves up to be totally destroyed in 2020, aren't you?

The real questions are:
Why did the Democrats hold closed-door Inquisitions during which the GOP, Trump, / Trump's lawyers were not allowed?

Why did Democrats refuse to allow the GOP to call whoever they wanted as witnesses when they controlled the process?

Why did Democrats demands the GOP only be allowed to ask questions THEY approved of?

Why was the Democrats' rush to Impeach the fastest in US history, their case the weakest in US history? Why were they so unconcerned about all of the evidence that was being exposed that totally undermined their false accusations?

Why did Nancy Pelosi appoint a proven liar - someone who engaged in willful sedition for 2+ years by falsely claiming he had direct evidence of criminal action by the President and then who attempted to submit self-authored friction as 'evidence' against the President, someone who admitted to leaking sensitive information in an attempt to undermine the President, & a man who took millions from a Russian=born arms dealer and Burisma reps as the head of the House Impeachment effort?

Why did Nancy Pelosi continue to push for Impeachment when she completely failed to meet her own publicly declared required standards for Impeachment?

Why did Pelosi declare she was completely against Impeaching a President so close to an election because it equated to stripping the American people of their right to choose their own President? (The same question could be asked of Nadler, who also stated this in thre past.)

How can Pelosi claim to represent the will of the people after openly stating the American people can not be trusted with their Constitutionally protected right to choose their own President after who they elected in 2016 and after Impeaching the President despite the Majority of the American people did NOT want the President Impeached?

After denying the President and GOP equal justice / a fair Impeachment process, how can Democrats now demand they be given what they were not willing to give, truly demonstrating they DEMAND different sets of rules for themselves that others are given/ than they give others.

She is playing a political game she will lose badly at...

Holding up the Impeachment because you do not like the Senate Rules will appease her base but piss off the Swing voter...

They rushed it because they feared they would lose in 2020 and not be able to Impeach, Convict and Remove and now they know they screwed up and know the Senate will just toss this...

Nancy Pelosi is smart to keep Trump's impeachment in her pocket. She knows prior Senate's failed to remove presidents Andrew Johnson & Bill Clinton because it's too difficult to get 2/3rds majority. She will keep acquittal power out of unbiased political hack Mitch McConnell's hands.

Pelosi is a badass who shut up her rabid base & prevents McConnell from allowing Trump to claim he is innocent.

Guilt has not been proven, so he is innocent in my country, not sure about yours.

Forum List

Back