Alabama supreme court tells SC to take a hike on marriage opinion

Are you stupid, tired or drunk? I already told you I used AI and IVF. Heck it's right in the text above your response.

But you said you had sex before you conceived, since two women are physically incapable of having sex, what else would I assume? Two women are capable of mutual stimulation, petting, massaging and masturbation, but not sex, no matter how you try to spin it.

Finger a woman against her will and see whether or not you get charged with a 'sex' crime.

Hell now days they charge you with a sex crime for peeing behind a dumpster. Depending on the State, what you describe would be charged as sexual assault or forced sodomy, but not rape, because it isn't sex.

What I described falls under the category of 'Sex Offense' in NYS.

Bigots will say "it's not sex"...until they come home to their spouses doing it with someone else...:lol:

Yeah, let's hear one married guy concede to his wife that it's not cheating if she only has oral and anal with her boyfriend.

So you had sex with a gay male friend before you were married?

Are you stupid, tired or drunk? I already told you I used AI and IVF. Heck it's right in the text above your response.

But you said you had sex before you conceived, since two women are physically incapable of having sex, what else would I assume? Two women are capable of mutual stimulation, petting, massaging and masturbation, but not sex, no matter how you try to spin it.

Finger a woman against her will and see whether or not you get charged with a 'sex' crime.

Hell now days they charge you with a sex crime for peeing behind a dumpster. Depending on the State, what you describe would be charged as sexual assault or forced sodomy, but not rape, because it isn't sex.

Don't mean it's sex.

Full faith and credit, hummmmmmmmm, why doesn't that apply to nursing licenses, doctors licenses, why does a lawyer have to be admitted to the bar of every state they practice in or why doesn't it apply to concealed carry licenses? Seems to me full faith and credit means nothing, it's left to the whims of the states. Hell even our nations capital doesn't honor concealed carry licenses form any state or territory, full faith and credit my ass.

Also, Davis office is not issuing licenses with her name on them.

Nursing licenses are only recognized within a State, there are no states that recognize some nursing licenses for a sister state and reject others base on the gender of the person holding the license.

Doctors licenses are only recognized within a State, there are no states that recognize some doctors licenses for a sister state and reject others base on the gender of the person holding the license.

Lawyers passing the bar are only recognized within a State, there are no states that recognize some passing the bar for a sister state and reject others base on the gender of the person holding the license.

Now, what state in the union has chosen not to recognize ANY Civil Marriage licenses from sister states?

>>>>

My bold

Article 4, Section 1

double_line.gif

Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records, and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

Show me where it allows for exceptions. But if exceptions are allowed, then any exception should be allowed and the desecration of the State.

As previously pointed out with the dumb "nurses", "doctors", and "lawyer" meme, a state is free to accept of reject those licenses in total. That means they can choose to accept nursing, doctor, or lawyer licenses from another state. **IF** they do they cannot reject licenses for some and not for others because they are black, because they are a jew, or based on the gender of the license holder. THAT they cannot do.

Now, if a State wants to say we don't recognize ANY Civil Marriages licenses, I believe that is within the power of a State to do.

>>>>

Where does it say that in article 4?

Common sense.

Get a Nursing license in Texas then move to Kansas and then sue Kansas under FF&C for not recognizing ANY Nursing license from Texas, you will be laughed out of court.

Now on the other hand if Kansas accepted Texas nursing licenses, but only accepted them for women and not men, then you have a case under FF&C and you would beat the state in court.

>>>>

Feel free to keep telling yourself that. If I were going to sue anyone it would be the States and DC that don't recognize my Concealed Handgun License. The house already has a bill ready to go to fix that, so I'll keep my money, for now.

Common sense.

Get a Nursing license in Texas then move to Kansas and then sue Kansas under FF&C for not recognizing ANY Nursing license from Texas, you will be laughed out of court.

Now on the other hand if Kansas accepted Texas nursing licenses, but only accepted them for women and not men, then you have a case under FF&C and you would beat the state in court.

>>>>
Feel free to keep telling yourself that. If I were going to sue anyone it would be the States and DC that don't recognize my Concealed Handgun License. The house already has a bill ready to go to fix that, so I'll keep my money, for now.

What state limits the acceptance/rejection of a Nursing, Doctors, Lawyer, or even Concealed Carry Permit based on the gender of the person holding the license?

BTW - HR 402 was introduced on 1/16/2015, sent to committee, then subcommittee and has seen ZERO action in over a year.

Actions - H.R.402 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2015

>>>>>

Common sense.

>>>>

What state limits the acceptance/rejection of a Nursing, Doctors, Lawyer, or even Concealed Carry Permit based on the gender of the person holding the license?

BTW - HR 402 was introduced on 1/16/2015, sent to committee, then subcommittee and has seen ZERO action in over a year.

Actions - H.R.402 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2015

>>>>>

There's no reason to advance it now, your dear leader would veto it. Watch how fast it moves if we get a republican president. According to Article 4, congressional action should be redundant, all States should accept all CHL's just like they accept drivers licenses.

There's no reason to advance it now, your dear leader would veto it. Watch how fast it moves if we get a republican president. According to Article 4, congressional action should be redundant, all States should accept all CHL's just like they accept drivers licenses.

1. My "dear leader"? I'm a Republican and didn't vote for him either time he ran and recently voted for Kasich in the Virginia primary.

2. I don't have a problem with Concealed Carry being accepted across State lines as long as the carrier complies with all State laws he (or she) is visiting. Just like Drivers licenses. If a State doesn't allow Concealed Carry, then they couldn't carry in that state and it would only apply for visiting the State, if you move there you have to change the state of issue - just like a Drives license. When we moved to Virginia, I had 30 days to convert my New York Drivers License to a Virginia Drivers license.

3. Did you find any states that restrict nurses, doctor, lawyer, or concealed carry based on the gender of who holds the license?

>>>>>

Don't mean it's sex.

Why do you care?

1. My "dear leader"? I'm a Republican and didn't vote for him either time he ran and recently voted for Kasich in the Virginia primary.

2. I don't have a problem with Concealed Carry being accepted across State lines as long as the carrier complies with all State laws he (or she) is visiting. Just like Drivers licenses. If a State doesn't allow Concealed Carry, then they couldn't carry in that state and it would only apply for visiting the State, if you move there you have to change the state of issue - just like a Drives license. When we moved to Virginia, I had 30 days to convert my New York Drivers License to a Virginia Drivers license.

3. Did you find any states that restrict nurses, doctor, lawyer, or concealed carry based on the gender of who holds the license?

>>>>>

That wasn't the point, the point was FF&C is discretionary. It doesn't apply to all licenses. And you don't want to get me started on gender, because gays had the exact same rights as as anyone of their gender before the supremes decided to fuck up marriage.

Don't mean it's sex.

Why do you care?

Because I'm damned tired of you fucking regressives trying to rewrite history and the goddamned dictionary to suit your perversions.

Don't mean it's sex.

Why do you care?

Because I'm damned tired of you fucking regressives trying to rewrite history and the goddamned dictionary to suit your perversions.

Change happens all the time. You lost, get over it.

That wasn't the point, the point was FF&C is discretionary. It doesn't apply to all licenses. And you don't want to get me started on gender, because gays had the exact same rights as as anyone of their gender before the supremes decided to fuck up marriage.

So couldn't fined a state that accepts some nursing licenses, but not others depending on who holds the license.

So couldn't fined a state that accepts some doctors licenses, but not others depending on who holds the license.

So couldn't fined a state that accepts some lawyer licenses, but not others depending on who holds the license.

So couldn't fined a state that accepts some drivers licenses, but not others depending on who holds the license.

That is NOT what FF&C is about.

But you support states accepting some Civil Marriage licenses but not others depending on who holds the license.

The Supreme Court just reversed a case out of Alabama trying to not accept an adoption out of Georgia, because of who the adoptive parents were.

That is what FF&C is about.

>>>>

Don't mean it's sex.

Why do you care?

You'd sing a totally different tune if some state that had a gun control law struck down and that state told the Supreme Court to take a hike.

Don't mean it's sex.

Why do you care?

Pervert

So couldn't fined a state that accepts some nursing licenses, but not others depending on who holds the license.

So couldn't fined a state that accepts some doctors licenses, but not others depending on who holds the license.

So couldn't fined a state that accepts some lawyer licenses, but not others depending on who holds the license.

So couldn't fined a state that accepts some drivers licenses, but not others depending on who holds the license.

But you support states accepting some Civil Marriage licenses but not others depending on who holds the license.

The Supreme Court just reversed a case out of Alabama trying to not accept an adoption out of Georgia, because of who the adoptive parents were.

>>>>

Didn't find anything, didn't look, couldn't fine them either, don't have that authority, so no one got fined.

Don't mean it's sex.

Why do you care?

You'd sing a totally different tune if some state that had a gun control law struck down and that state told the Supreme Court to take a hike.

You mean a court that would actually follow the Constitution on guns, what fantasy land do you live in.

Didn't find anything, didn't look, couldn't fine them either, don't have that authority, so no one got fined.

Oh, looky, looky - I typed a sentence with a typo and then copy/pasted it and only changed the relevant words.

You lost on the FF&C and have to pick on a typo to deflect.

>>>>

Oh, looky, looky - I typed a sentence with a typo and then copy/pasted it and only changed the relevant words.

You lost on the FF&C and have to pick on a typo to deflect.

>>>>

No, I think I got my point across that it's not a one size fits all thing. That good enough.

No, I think I got my point across that it's not a one size fits all thing. That good enough.

Put you didn't.

You failed to show one instance in any of the examples where the state could accept some licenses (nursing, doctors, lawyers, driving, concealed carry) but reject others based on who held the license.

Actually it was an utter fail.

>>>>

Don't mean it's sex.

Why do you care?

Pervert

I love it when I induce spittlefest meltdowns in RWnuts who can't debate like adults.

>>>>

Don't mean it's sex.

Why do you care?

You mean a court that would actually follow the Constitution on guns, what fantasy land do you live in.

See? I told you you'd sing a different tune.

Forum List

Back