Alabama supreme court tells SC to take a hike on marriage opinion

Full faith and credit, hummmmmmmmm, why doesn't that apply to nursing licenses, doctors licenses, why does a lawyer have to be admitted to the bar of every state they practice in or why doesn't it apply to concealed carry licenses? Seems to me full faith and credit means nothing, it's left to the whims of the states. Hell even our nations capital doesn't honor concealed carry licenses form any state or territory, full faith and credit my ass.

Also, Davis office is not issuing licenses with her name on them.

Nursing licenses are only recognized within a State, there are no states that recognize some nursing licenses for a sister state and reject others base on the gender of the person holding the license.

Doctors licenses are only recognized within a State, there are no states that recognize some doctors licenses for a sister state and reject others base on the gender of the person holding the license.

Lawyers passing the bar are only recognized within a State, there are no states that recognize some passing the bar for a sister state and reject others base on the gender of the person holding the license.

Now, what state in the union has chosen not to recognize ANY Civil Marriage licenses from sister states?

>>>>

NY has no obligation to honor a license from AL. Just because one state decides to license someone doesn't mean other states have to honor that license.

A marriage license, yes they do. It's called Full Faith and Credit.

What exactly does Kim Davis have to do with anything, she stopped issuing all licenses, there was no discrimination. As far as I know that hasn't changed, she still isn't issuing licenses.

She sought to keep her entire office from issuing licenses to gay people. She lost, spent time in jail and her office is issuing marriage licenses.

Full faith and credit, hummmmmmmmm, why doesn't that apply to nursing licenses, doctors licenses, why does a lawyer have to be admitted to the bar of every state they practice in or why doesn't it apply to concealed carry licenses? Seems to me full faith and credit means nothing, it's left to the whims of the states. Hell even our nations capital doesn't honor concealed carry licenses form any state or territory, full faith and credit my ass.

Not my problem or my concern. It DOES apply to marriage licenses. This is why the 45 year old can marry his 15 year old cousin in AL and have it be legal in NY.

And Kim Davis wanted to impose her religious beliefs on her entire office. Her goal was for her office to not issue licenses to gay couples. She lost...badly. The people marrying don't give two shits whose name is on it.

So you will support a courts inconsistent decisions so long as they go your way or they don't effect you, hypocrite much?

Except there is no inconsistent decision. Marriage licenses fall under FF&C, the things you listed do not. Inconsistent would be if marriage licenses for straight people fell under FF&C and licenses for gays did not. That's the very definition of inconsistency.

All public acts are supposed to fall under it, not just select acts as determined by the States. But if States are allowed to be selective on one, they should be allowed to be selective on any they chose.

Of course your asking if I liked kids wasn't a bit nosy, right? And a note to the obviously clueless, insemination and invetro ain't the old fashioned way.

No it wasn't since you opened the door when you gave condolences for my having them.

For gays, yes, both AI and IVF are the old fashioned way. Does it make you feel better to know my wife and I had sex before we conceived?

Where'd you get the men?

Because men are so difficult to find? I asked a gay male friend of mine to donate, he did. As for the surrogates, the fathers of the children provided the sperm, another woman provided the eggs, I provided the room and board.

So you had sex with a gay male friend before you were married?

Are you stupid, tired or drunk? I already told you I used AI and IVF. Heck it's right in the text above your response.

But you said you had sex before you conceived, since two women are physically incapable of having sex, what else would I assume? Two women are capable of mutual stimulation, petting, massaging and masturbation, but not sex, no matter how you try to spin it.

Nursing licenses are only recognized within a State, there are no states that recognize some nursing licenses for a sister state and reject others base on the gender of the person holding the license.

Doctors licenses are only recognized within a State, there are no states that recognize some doctors licenses for a sister state and reject others base on the gender of the person holding the license.

Lawyers passing the bar are only recognized within a State, there are no states that recognize some passing the bar for a sister state and reject others base on the gender of the person holding the license.

Now, what state in the union has chosen not to recognize ANY Civil Marriage licenses from sister states?

>>>>

My bold

Article 4, Section 1

double_line.gif

Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records, and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

Show me where it allows for exceptions. But if exceptions are allowed, then any exception should be allowed and the desecration of the State.

Because men are so difficult to find? I asked a gay male friend of mine to donate, he did. As for the surrogates, the fathers of the children provided the sperm, another woman provided the eggs, I provided the room and board.

Money changed hands. Kids had their parental status twisted and shadowy. Sounds quite a bit like child trafficking in the womb to me..

Well sure, to you. But you're wildly irrational. And don't know a thing about the law, legal terms, or the meaning of child trafficking.

So your standard of 'to me' is essentially meaningless.

No it wasn't since you opened the door when you gave condolences for my having them.

For gays, yes, both AI and IVF are the old fashioned way. Does it make you feel better to know my wife and I had sex before we conceived?

Where'd you get the men?

Are you stupid, tired or drunk? I already told you I used AI and IVF. Heck it's right in the text above your response.

But you said you had sex before you conceived, since two women are physically incapable of having sex, what else would I assume? Two women are capable of mutual stimulation, petting, massaging and masturbation, but not sex, no matter how you try to spin it.

Finger a woman against her will and see whether or not you get charged with a 'sex' crime.

NY has no obligation to honor a license from AL. Just because one state decides to license someone doesn't mean other states have to honor that license.

A marriage license, yes they do. It's called Full Faith and Credit.

What exactly does Kim Davis have to do with anything, she stopped issuing all licenses, there was no discrimination. As far as I know that hasn't changed, she still isn't issuing licenses.

She sought to keep her entire office from issuing licenses to gay people. She lost, spent time in jail and her office is issuing marriage licenses.

Not my problem or my concern. It DOES apply to marriage licenses. This is why the 45 year old can marry his 15 year old cousin in AL and have it be legal in NY.

And Kim Davis wanted to impose her religious beliefs on her entire office. Her goal was for her office to not issue licenses to gay couples. She lost...badly. The people marrying don't give two shits whose name is on it.

So you will support a courts inconsistent decisions so long as they go your way or they don't effect you, hypocrite much?

Except there is no inconsistent decision. Marriage licenses fall under FF&C, the things you listed do not. Inconsistent would be if marriage licenses for straight people fell under FF&C and licenses for gays did not. That's the very definition of inconsistency.

Exactly. Texas doesn't recognize any law license from any other State as valid. It recognizes every marriage license from every other State as valid.

Texas is obligated to recognize any same sex marriage from any other State. And of course, Texas is itself a gay marriage State. So Texas officials will issue same sex marriage licenses themselves, with Texas judges performing such weddings.

Where'd you get the men?

Not sex according to you. According to the dictionary, it is sex.

>>>>

My bold

Article 4, Section 1

double_line.gif

Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records, and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

Show me where it allows for exceptions. But if exceptions are allowed, then any exception should be allowed and the desecration of the State.

If FF&C is under federal jurisdiction via the Constitution, then so is the determination of exceptions.

>>>>

My bold

Article 4, Section 1

double_line.gif

As previously pointed out with the dumb "nurses", "doctors", and "lawyer" meme, a state is free to accept of reject those licenses in total. That means they can choose to accept nursing, doctor, or lawyer licenses from another state. **IF** they do they cannot reject licenses for some and not for others because they are black, because they are a jew, or based on the gender of the license holder. THAT they cannot do.

Now, if a State wants to say we don't recognize ANY Civil Marriages licenses, I believe that is within the power of a State to do.

>>>>

Where'd you get the men?

Finger a woman against her will and see whether or not you get charged with a 'sex' crime.

Hell now days they charge you with a sex crime for peeing behind a dumpster. Depending on the State, what you describe would be charged as sexual assault or forced sodomy, but not rape, because it isn't sex.

>>>>

My bold

Article 4, Section 1

double_line.gif

If FF&C is under federal jurisdiction via the Constitution, then so is the determination of exceptions.

Only desecration provide for his how proof of the public acts are provided and their effects, not for exceptions.

>>>>

My bold

Article 4, Section 1

double_line.gif

As previously pointed out with the dumb "nurses", "doctors", and "lawyer" meme, a state is free to accept of reject those licenses in total. That means they can choose to accept nursing, doctor, or lawyer licenses from another state. **IF** they do they cannot reject licenses for some and not for others because they are black, because they are a jew, or based on the gender of the license holder. THAT they cannot do.

Now, if a State wants to say we don't recognize ANY Civil Marriages licenses, I believe that is within the power of a State to do.

>>>>

Where does it say that in article 4?

Where'd you get the men?

Two women are not incapable of having sex, they are unable to conceive a child from having sex, which is just one of the benefits, but they can and do have sex...really, really GOOD sex.

Money changed hands. Kids had their parental status twisted and shadowy. Sounds quite a bit like child trafficking in the womb to me..

Well sure, to you. But you're wildly irrational. And don't know a thing about the law, legal terms, or the meaning of child trafficking.

It's only "child trafficking" if gays do it in Silly's eyes.

It's only "child trafficking" if gays do it in Silly's eyes.

Of course. This is Sil after all.

Where'd you get the men?

Two women are not incapable of having sex, they are unable to conceive a child from having sex, which is just one of the benefits, but they can and do have sex...really, really GOOD sex.

Since when do circle jerks count as sex? LMAO The things you call sex, I call foreplay.

Hell now days they charge you with a sex crime for peeing behind a dumpster. Depending on the State, what you describe would be charged as sexual assault or forced sodomy, but not rape, because it isn't sex.

What I described falls under the category of 'Sex Offense' in NYS.

>>>>

My bold

Article 4, Section 1

double_line.gif

>>>>

Where does it say that in article 4?

Common sense.

Get a Nursing license in Texas then move to Kansas and then sue Kansas under FF&C for not recognizing ANY Nursing license from Texas, you will be laughed out of court.

Now on the other hand if Kansas accepted Texas nursing licenses, but only accepted them for women and not men, then you have a case under FF&C and you would beat the state in court.

>>>>

What I described falls under the category of 'Sex Offense' in NYS.

Bigots will say "it's not sex"...until they come home to their spouses doing it with someone else...:lol:

Forum List

Back