Alex Jones & Infowars must pay 14 family members of 8 Sandy Hook Elementary School victims, plus an FBI agent...a collective total of $965 Million

From Wikapedia

Jones was born on February 11, 1974,[41][42] in Dallas, Texas, and was raised in the suburb of Rockwall. His father was a dentist[43] and his mother was a homemaker.[44] He claims Irish, German, Welsh, English, and Comanche descent.[45][46] The family moved to Austin in Jones's sophomore year of high school. He attended Anderson High School, where he played football and graduated in 1993.[44] After graduating, Jones briefly attended Austin Community College before dropping out.[47]

A community college drop out who will soon be broke. The lawyers will find his money.

First amendment right to be wrong.

I certainly don't think he did the RIGHT thing but I think what he did was legal and I totally disagree with him being sued over it. Him saying he thought Sandy Hook was a hoax might have caused people to go after the SH victims, but then THOSE people are in the wrong.

Alex Jones NEVER condoned violence, told anyone to attack anyone, and never killed anyone.
You just gave us a new definition for BULLSHIT! Bigy!!!

Oh wow, drama much?

No, he spoke his opinion behind a microphone. First amendment protects his right to free speech. He did nothing more than claim a school shooting wasn't real. Right or wrong, he's got that right.

Either this will be overturned on appeal (if that's even possible) or the first amendment is under attack. We've had "nuclear verdicts" against Trucking companies whose drivers CAUSED A DEATH and they were no more than 30 million. 965 million dollars for words?

YEA THAT IS ABSURD.
He lied like his hero, POS trump. He used his radio show to spread lies and falsehoods about a tradjedy that cause innumerable pain. He has lost in several courts and he will lose in many more. He is a POS. There are limits to freedom of speech. He is not learning what those limits are,

I bet you defend Poootin for killing innocent civilians also, don't you? You MAGA types are dumb as rocks and twice as dense.

Forum List

Back