Alex Jones: Russia Is The New America

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

So, is Russia the new America? Is Russia the new beacon of freedom to the world? Is Putin the 21st century's George Washington/Thomas Jefferson/James Madison rolled up into one?? If so many view Russia as being the new America; are they willing to defect to Russia in order to partake in that "New American" freedom?? Or are all of these Putin apologists full of shit?? I know its fun to just say Alex Jones is playing a character so don't take whatever he says seriously...however, why are so many far right and far left folks cheerleading Putin?? Here is Russia's version of Alex Jones talking about how invading Ukraine is just the first step....

If Russia decides to widen the fight to neighboring countries like Poland or Romania; I wonder what would be the spin on that to justify it; because there will be the Tuckers and Steve Bannons of the world trying to defend it.

So, is Russia the new America? Is Russia the new beacon of freedom to the world? Is Putin the 21st century's George Washington/Thomas Jefferson/James Madison rolled up into one?? If so many view Russia as being the new America; are they willing to defect to Russia in order to partake in that "New American" freedom?? Or are all of these Putin apologists full of shit?? I know its fun to just say Alex Jones is playing a character so don't take whatever he says seriously...however, why are so many far right and far left folks cheerleading Putin?? Here is Russia's version of Alex Jones talking about how invading Ukraine is just the first step....

If Russia decides to widen the fight to neighboring countries like Poland or Romania; I wonder what would be the spin on that to justify it; because there will be the Tuckers and Steve Bannons of the world trying to defend it.

He's a moron. US presidents don't serve for 20 years.

I think what he means is, Putin is one of the only leaders that protect their heritage, culture, lanuage, which is key for the success off it poor citizens.

we Americans used to do the same, it’s what made us great and ppl have taken advantage of this great nation. Turning it in to a joke.
I wish war wasn’t the way to protect but it is. Sucks

I think when trump gets back in we need to make him king for at least 10 years to fix America. Democrats cheated. Things need to be fixed
That's what Trump wants. To hell with the US Constitution.

That's what Trump wants. To hell with the US Constitution.
Well you started it. Now we need trump to fix it .
DC34263A-7062-4CB5-B657-644B5177555B.jpeg

Progs control the narrative in much of the United States. Repub and many Independent voters have little say and are destroyed daily. Why should we defend something that is against us? Saying that, there are many people in red states more patriotic than in blue ones. They serve their nation with pride and distinction. And they still get shit on.

I don't know, if you put a dollar in a "Alex Jones was right" jar over the years you would have a tidy sum by now.....Of course inflation would have eaten away at the value.
Alex Jones has been eight more then not, he’s awesome. True American treasure

I think what he means is, Putin is one of the only leaders that protect their heritage, culture, lanuage, which is key for the success off it poor citizens.

we Americans used to do the same, it’s what made us great and ppl have taken advantage of this great nation. Turning it in to a joke.
Oh please tell me....what time frame was this when America "use to protect their heritage and culture"??

You are basically going to unironically make my point for me, but I'll wait

Alex Jones has been eight more then not, he’s awesome. True American treasure
No, he has not....Alex has admitted he plays a character -- and yet you folks continue to try to claim he is some prophet and also a clown when you see fit...you can't have it both ways...

I am convinced if Alex Jones didn't exist, the CIA would create one.....just for rubes like you

Oh please tell me....what time frame was this when America "use to protect their heritage and culture"??

You are basically going to unironically make my point for me, but I'll wait
It was during a time blacks were doing very well thanks for turning it in to you’re a victim

TRAITORS spread TRAITOR propaganda, TRAITOR.

No, he has not....Alex has admitted he plays a character -- and yet you folks continue to try to claim he is some prophet and also a clown when you see fit...you can't have it both ways...

I am convinced if Alex Jones didn't exist, the CIA would create one.....just for rubes like you
What ever it is.. don’t stop! He’s the man!

I notice all you Russian trolls have been instructed, when referring to the United States, to use words like "our" and "us".

Newsflash, Russian scum, your history is communism, and your present is autocracy.

Nothing ever "made you great", because you've never been great. And now we know your tyrant is a monster and war criminal.

It was during a time blacks were doing very well thanks for turning it in to you’re a victim
That isn't what I asked you...I asked you to tell me when was this time - the fact you are dodging tells me everything I need to know...

Also...what did we do POLICY WISE to "protect our heritage and culture" -- all you are doing is talking in platitudes because the minute you are forced to talk specifics -- all of that fascism comes oozing out

I notice all you Russian trolls have been instructed, when referring to the United States, to use words like "our" and "us".

Newsflash, Russian scum, your history is communism, and your present is autocracy.

Nothing ever "made you great", because you've never been great. And now we know your tyrant is a monster and war criminal.
Ok commie troll calm down

That isn't what I asked you...I asked you to tell me when was this time - the fact you are dodging tells me everything I need to know...

Also...what did we do POLICY WISE to "protect our heritage and culture" -- all you are doing is talking in platitudes because the minute you are forced to talk specifics -- all of that fascism comes oozing out
We had to nationalization act that you had to come from a country and assimilate here. Speak our language, blend in. It protected poor neighborhoods in America,, now poor American kids

Forum List

Back