🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'All the Democrats had to do to win was NOT be F*ing CRAZY' ... And couldn't do it

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1666390923098.png

You're really into the forced injections and high food prices ain't ya?
As I like breathing, and I'm not a moron, of course I got vaccinated. And not being a squealing wimp, it didn't bother me. The physical work I do hurts a lot more. I suppose that's what bothers Trump cultists the most about it -- they've never felt physical discomfort in their pampered frappuccino-ordering lives.

Also, I'm glad Biden reduced inflation over what Trump would have gotten us.

Remember, you're not talking to a fellow Trump cult pisshead, so you're going to get laughed at when you say stupid things.

Not that it really matters. For the unvaxxed, the clock is ticking.

Tik tok, tik tok, tik tok, tik tok, ...

Just a matter of time.

Hey, they're Trump cult loons, which means they're antivaxxers. Such stupidity is mandatory for hardcore Trump cultists. You do have to admire their devotion to the cult, that they're willing to die for the cult.

Tik tok, tik tok, tik tok, tik tok, ...

Just a matter of time.

Hey, they're Trump cult loons, which means they're antivaxxers. Such stupidity is mandatory for hardcore Trump cultists. You do have to admire their devotion to the cult, that they're willing to die for the cult.

As I like breathing, and I'm not a moron, of course I got vaccinated. And not being a squealing wimp, it didn't bother me. The physical work I do hurts a lot more. I suppose that's what bothers Trump cultists the most about it -- they've never felt physical discomfort in their pampered frappuccino-ordering lives.

Remember, you're not talking to a fellow Trump cult pisshead, so you're going to get laughed at when you say stupid things.

Congratulations! You’ve unseated Dragon Lady. You are now officially
The DUMBEST MOT… FUC… ON THE PLANET. Your last sentence put you over the top.

Were you afwaid of the owie in your arm?

Poor baby.

You happily eagerly put an untested experimental substance in your body because politicians and the media told you to. You will continue to do so without question for the foreseeable future. All for a virus that has a 98.7 % survival rate. You are going to be hard to unseat.

You happily eagerly put an untested experimental substance in your body because politicians and the media told you to.
Understood. You're a good cult boi who does as you're told, so you assume everyone is the same. That is not the case. We are not like you.

Were you one of the kooks who told us all vaxxed people would be dead in a year? I'm assuming so, because essentially all the antivaxxers here were that stupid. And so proud of it.

How did you get it so wrong?

And given the perfect failure record you have with your predictions, why shouldn't the world keep laughing at you?

Not being able to answer whatca woman is.

Claiming biological males can have babies.

Imposing mandates admittedly NOT based on science.

Imposing an end to fossil fuel use onto a nation whose economy is based on fossil fuel usage without having an alternate energy source

Vowing not to shake hands with the Butcher of Khashoggi but fist-bumping him insteadcwhile begging the butcher for in reased oil production whenw we have more oil than they do...

Declaring Saudi and He had a deal only to have Saudi expose the fact that Biden asked Saudi to interfere in US elections for the sole benefit of Democrats

And on and on and on...

Democrats just could not help but be f*ing crazy

You're a wimp for taking the shots. Watching how you guys acted when Covid started was incredible. Yelling and screaming at others. Even violence. Denying employment and use of private and public ways of living to degree. It is so easy to be controlled. There are people who are not vaxxed waiting for vengeance against you. By land, by sea, by air it is coming one way or the other. Biden is a test President of dystopian totalitarian enforcement. And he has succeeded with a near 50/50 government. The media is complicit. This does not have to be. We have turned politics into a sports event.

Forum List

Back