All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about lucrative business...who said Jihad can't support a family?

Palestinian Authority now uses half of all foreign aid to reward terror

Your tax dollars at work: The Palestinian Authority is now using half of its foreign aid to reward terrorism.

The new PA budget boosts support to terrorists in prison by 13 percent and aid for the families of those killed “in the struggle against Zion” 4 percent, reports the Institute for Contemporary Affairs.

The total, $344 million, equals 49.6 percent of all foreign aid to the PA. In other words, cash from Uncle Sam, Europe and even Israel is subsidizing “welfare for terrorists.”

The PA sends a salary to each Palestinian imprisoned for an attack on Israelis, hitting over $3,000 a month after 30 years. Other stipends go to families of “martyrs” killed in the act. That’s $344 million for people 2017 that’s not going to build roads or hospitals.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/28/palest...ses-half-of-all-foreign-aid-to-reward-terror/

It's truly shameful that the West is providing our kuffar welfare dollars which are being used in support of the ideals and mechanisms that maintain Islamic totalitarianism and its agenda of hate and retrogression.

I'm really shocked that we westerners don't fully understand the agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood wannabes in Hamas and the Death Cult they represent alongside the fatah welfare fraud. They are the perfect vehicles to promote such retrograde ideologies. It doesn’t take a great deal of emotion and energy to point out the principles of Islamic fascism that drive such groups as the Brotherhood, fatah and any of the other Islamic totalitarians.

Here is the full text of what they are chanting. Notice how important the honor/shame motif is ("We are the people who are the deciding factor!/Death rather than humiliation!")

Down with the Saud clan!
Down with the Saud clan!
Down with the son of Hussein!
Oh Sisi, you son of a dog!
We are the people who are the deciding factor!
Oh Sisi, you coward!
You agent of the Americans!
Oh son of Hussein, you coward!
From Jerusalem to Amman!
Our honor will not be trampled upon!
From Jerusalem hear oh Amman!
Hear oh Mahmoud Abbas!
Our Al-Aqsa is the foundation!( i.e. the most important thing for us)
Hear hear oh Abbas!
Our Al-Aqsa is the foundation!
Netanyahu you son of a dog!
Netanyahu you coward!
The people of Jerusalem will not be humiliated!
Raise your hands and shout loudly!
Death rather than humiliation!

(full article online)

Palestinians were chanting slogans against Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt during protests ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Yes. Palestinians are against anything & everything including even Arab countries for peace.

Gratefully not all. But they are not in power and do not have a militia to make any significant difference. All those can do is educate their children to not believe what they hear, even at school and media and want peace with Israel and the Jews .

If peace between Israeli's & Palestinians is based on the next generation, all hope is dead with Palestinians teaching hate to their children.

palestinians teach hate to their children - AOL Video Search Results

APPLY TO BE A DIGITAL AMBASSADOR FOR ISRAEL!

A Digital Ambassador is someone who feels passionate about Israel and uses Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media and online platforms to spread fascinating stories and videos about great things Israelis are doing to make life better and more interesting for people around the world. The goal is to show a bigger picture to Americans and the rest of the world about who Israelis really are! You have to be 18-25, and from North America to take part.

Where do I find the stories and videos?
Check out our website ISRAEL21c. It’s a great site that has thousands of stories and videos (updated daily) that are originally created by ISRAEL21c journalists, and are available for Digital Ambassadors to use for free. The stories are fun and cover lots of topics on cutting edge technologies (like printing a car), medical breakthroughs (like research aimed at helping cure blindness), and fun things to see and eat while visiting Israel.

What’s expected of me?
You’d join a select group of people who receive training and support for free. We ask that you attend a special full-day initial training session and then commit to spend about 2 hours per week (for a number of months agreed upon) reaching out to online communities and key online influencers and sharing stories you find interesting for them to post on their websites. We also ask you keep track of who you’ve contacted and the stories that have been posted.

In addition to doing something good for Israel, what else can I get from being a Digital Ambassador?
You receive training on building a bigger social media network, learn communications best practices, and get new ideas for reaching out to your community. You’ll also be connected with a network of Digital Ambassadors across the US. It looks great on a resume and you get a stipend of $100 a month for participating!

APPLY TO BE A DIGITAL AMBASSADOR FOR ISRAEL! | ISRAEL21c
Paid propaganda, I wonder how many post here?
The stories are fun and cover lots of topics on cutting edge technologies (like printing a car), medical breakthroughs (like research aimed at helping cure blindness), and fun things to see and eat while visiting Israel.
Indeed, "Brand Israel" is a major deflection campaign.

Here is the full text of what they are chanting. Notice how important the honor/shame motif is ("We are the people who are the deciding factor!/Death rather than humiliation!")

Down with the Saud clan!
Down with the Saud clan!
Oh Sisi, you coward!
From Jerusalem to Amman!
Hear oh Mahmoud Abbas!
Hear hear oh Abbas!
Netanyahu you coward!

(full article online)

Palestinians were chanting slogans against Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt during protests ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Yes. Palestinians are against anything & everything including even Arab countries for peace.

Gratefully not all. But they are not in power and do not have a militia to make any significant difference. All those can do is educate their children to not believe what they hear, even at school and media and want peace with Israel and the Jews .

If peace between Israeli's & Palestinians is based on the next generation, all hope is dead with Palestinians teaching hate to their children.

It will be based on justice.

Look that up in the dictionary.

APPLY TO BE A DIGITAL AMBASSADOR FOR ISRAEL!

A Digital Ambassador is someone who feels passionate about Israel and uses Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media and online platforms to spread fascinating stories and videos about great things Israelis are doing to make life better and more interesting for people around the world. The goal is to show a bigger picture to Americans and the rest of the world about who Israelis really are! You have to be 18-25, and from North America to take part.

Where do I find the stories and videos?
Check out our website ISRAEL21c. It’s a great site that has thousands of stories and videos (updated daily) that are originally created by ISRAEL21c journalists, and are available for Digital Ambassadors to use for free. The stories are fun and cover lots of topics on cutting edge technologies (like printing a car), medical breakthroughs (like research aimed at helping cure blindness), and fun things to see and eat while visiting Israel.

What’s expected of me?
You’d join a select group of people who receive training and support for free. We ask that you attend a special full-day initial training session and then commit to spend about 2 hours per week (for a number of months agreed upon) reaching out to online communities and key online influencers and sharing stories you find interesting for them to post on their websites. We also ask you keep track of who you’ve contacted and the stories that have been posted.

In addition to doing something good for Israel, what else can I get from being a Digital Ambassador?
You receive training on building a bigger social media network, learn communications best practices, and get new ideas for reaching out to your community. You’ll also be connected with a network of Digital Ambassadors across the US. It looks great on a resume and you get a stipend of $100 a month for participating!

APPLY TO BE A DIGITAL AMBASSADOR FOR ISRAEL! | ISRAEL21c
Paid propaganda, I wonder how many post here?
The stories are fun and cover lots of topics on cutting edge technologies (like printing a car), medical breakthroughs (like research aimed at helping cure blindness), and fun things to see and eat while visiting Israel.
Indeed, "Brand Israel" is a major deflection campaign.
You win!
You're right!
You're boring!

Down with the Saud clan!
Down with the Saud clan!
Oh Sisi, you coward!
From Jerusalem to Amman!
Hear oh Mahmoud Abbas!
Hear hear oh Abbas!
Netanyahu you coward!

(full article online)

It will be based on justice.

Look that up in the dictionary.
I hear there's justice in Syria.

And who among us can ever forget this Palestinian champion for peace to the Palestinian children?

Tomorrow's Pioneers

If Palestinians prepared their children for peace, they would be telling them a Lie, Israel has no intention of peace, Tell the children the Truth and prepare them to face reality, they need to resist the oppressor

If Palestinians prepared their children for peace, they would be telling them a Lie, Israel has no intention of peace, Tell the children the Truth and prepare them to face reality, they need to resist the oppressor
Because all Arabs live in peace with each other and the rest of the world.
Feeling stupid yet?

Zionist's would prefer docile victims
Like all the Muslims beheading reporters on You Tube?
Feel stupid yet?
That doesn't happen in Palestine.
Feed stupid yet?
It would if the Joos didn't disarm them and keep them under surveilance.
Feel stupid yet?
No, I will leave that up to you.
No problem; all anybody has to do is look up your moronic, repetitive postings vs my thought provoking postings.

My report on hard-core antisemitism inside the Scottish Palestine Solidarity Campaign (SPSC) has just been released. It was commissioned and published by Jewish Human Rights Watch. One-hundred and sixty pages of rabid anti-Jewish hatred. Stripping away all of the pretence about sympathy for Palestinians, the report exposes frightening levels of raw and truly sickening antisemitism. A hatred that is openly prowling the streets of Scotland. Only two weeks ago, I was in Aberdeen myself and witnessed an activist, who shares posts about Holocaust denial, trying to persuade people to boycott a Jewish business.

For as long as these antisemites wrap themselves up in the Palestinian flag, too many people are willing to turn a blind eye. Only against Jews is this type of racism openly tolerated. It is flourishing in schools, colleges, universities, unions and in city councils. In fact, so rampant is the disease now, in some settings you can be ostracised if you do not partake in the frenzy yourself. Bashing Jews has becomes a trendy position for the ignorant social justice warrior. ‘Palestinianism’ is a viral ‘ponzi scheme’ and as it spreads, it carries antisemitism in the undergrowth.

(full article online)

The hard-core antisemitism of the Scottish PSC (SPSC)

The worst punishment Israel could ever inflict upon the Palestinians would be to demand they have self determination with out Israel to provide for them any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back