All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets try an easy question for starters Do You have any Palestinian friends?

You continue to generalize in your previous post, and now you want to make it "easy" on me. How nice of you. :)

I have no Palestinian friends as I do not live in Israel, nor do I work with Arabs or Palestinians at the moment, as many Jews and other non Jews have done for 100 years, or much longer than that even before the Mandate for Palestine or the creation of the State of Israel.

I have had friends who are Arab Christians or Muslims, but we do not live in the same city anymore.

Now, will you answer the question I posed to you?

OK, I am neither a Muslim or a Jew, I have noted the israeli treatment of non jews, and the responses of Jewish Americans who supports israel whether the're right or wrong In Fact some American jews can never see any wrong with Israel at all, like a herd mentality

OK, I am neither a Muslim or a Jew, I have noted the israeli treatment of non jews, and the responses of Jewish Americans who supports israel whether the're right or wrong In Fact some American jews can never see any wrong with Israel at all, like a herd mentality

I am sorry, but that is not an answer to my question.
Here it is again:

What do YOU have in common with Muslims, and especially with Palestinians,that you spend quite a good amount of your time defending the actions of extremist Muslims and Palestinians whose actions have killed not only Jews and Israelis, but many non Jews as well in Israel and around the world, and perpetuate the PLO, PA and Hamas Charters which demand the destruction of the State of Israel?

-----------
You have noted the Israeli treatment of non Jews where? In your sources? What are your sources?
In speaking to Jews all over the USA?

What were the American Jewish responses? Be more specific about any case, any event they were responding to.

Could some of these American Jews be correct about their view of a specific event? Were they pro Israel after each and every event?
What are the responses of Jews living in any other country?

Are you not repeating Palestinian BDS teachings when you generalize ALL American Jews (only American Jews?) as seeing nothing wrong with Israel and having a "herd mentality"?

Look at your own posts, even the title you gave this thread, would you even know if you had been manipulated to support a country far away from your own?

Here's a test question how many people died in the Holocaust... if the first number to enter your head was anything less than 12 million, that's biased

Look at your own posts, even the title you gave this thread, would you even know if you had been manipulated to support a country far away from your own?

Evasion. :(

You are not going to answer one of my questions, which would mean that we would actually be having a discussion.

And the same question will be asked of you:

Look at your own posts, would you even know if you had been manipulated to support a country far away from your own?

Here's a test question how many people died in the Holocaust... if the first number to enter your head was anything less than 12 million, that's biased

:(

I can see you are not willing to play the discussion game, which means one ACTUALLY answers the questions put forth (the ones I asked) before one attempts to drown said questions with anymore of your questions.

Are you here to discuss, or TELL ME how "biased" I am ?

You can ask any question, and I can give my answer, it may not be an answer you anticipated, but thats your problem not mine

A rather damning report on the activities of the Islamic terrorists representing two entities, the PA and the PLO that should have caused the U.S. to demand accountability on the part of those Islamic terrorist franchises.

It as a thinly veiled attempt to bury any inquiry into the practice of Abbas and his Islamist terrorist network at rewarding acts of Islamic terrorism.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdf

Support for Palestinian Terrorists?

Largely because of congressional concerns that U.S. funds might be diverted to Palestinian terrorist groups, aid to Palestinians is subject to a host of vetting and oversight requirements and legislative restrictions (see “Other Selected Conditions, Limitations, and Restrictions on Aid”).

A number of observers asserted in the past that because money is fungible, any U.S. aid for the PA indirectly supported PA payments supposedly going to some Palestinians (and/or their families) who were imprisoned for or accused of terrorism by Israel.17 In 2014, the Palestinians reportedly shifted the responsibility for making these payments from the PA to the PLO budget, largely in order to defuse concerns among the PA’s international donors about perceptions that the donors might be indirectly associated with the prisoner-related payments. Yet, some evidence indicates that the formal change in the organization responsible for the payments did not significantly alter the actual practice of how the payments were made.

A rather damning report on the activities of the Islamic terrorists representing two entities, the PA and the PLO that should have caused the U.S. to demand accountability on the part of those Islamic terrorist franchises.

It as a thinly veiled attempt to bury any inquiry into the practice of Abbas and his Islamist terrorist network at rewarding acts of Islamic terrorism.

Largely because of congressional concerns that U.S. funds might be diverted to Palestinian terrorist groups, aid to Palestinians is subject to a host of vetting and oversight requirements and legislative restrictions (see “Other Selected Conditions, Limitations, and Restrictions on Aid”).

A number of observers asserted in the past that because money is fungible, any U.S. aid for the PA indirectly supported PA payments supposedly going to some Palestinians (and/or their families) who were imprisoned for or accused of terrorism by Israel.17 In 2014, the Palestinians reportedly shifted the responsibility for making these payments from the PA to the PLO budget, largely in order to defuse concerns among the PA’s international donors about perceptions that the donors might be indirectly associated with the prisoner-related payments. Yet, some evidence indicates that the formal change in the organization responsible for the payments did not significantly alter the actual practice of how the payments were made.
And Israel deducts and withholds the same amount from Taxes it collects on behalf of the Palestinian Authority

You can ask any question, and I can give my answer, it may not be an answer you anticipated, but thats your problem not mine

Endless evasion.

You have given NO ANSWERS.

But you are more than ready with your:

"herd mentality"

"biased"

and many other quotes you are not even aware where you learned them from.

That leads our discussion where?

To a one sided questionnaire where you are the only one to ask the questions, and if I do not answer them.....it is my problem, not yours.

Oh, I anticipated your answers, make no mistake about it.
It is what every Israel hater does when they show that they know nothing about the conflict and could not care less.

They want the whole world, and that includes all the Jews (especially 6 Million American Jews) to agree with them, in order to put a stop to American aid to Israel.

Once America stops aiding Israel, the UK will stop, France will stop, Germany will stop, so on and so forth.

And that helps bring a peace treaty between Israel and the Palestinians (Hamas, Abbas, PA, Fatah) how?

It helps bring an end to the Hamas and PLO charters of destruction of Israel, how?

It helps put an end to the endless education of hating Israel and Jews in Arab schools in Gaza, the PA and around the world, how?

Israel will reduce monthly transfers of tax collected on behalf of the Palestinians in what aides to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu described as a response to the killing of two Israelis in Palestinian attacks in the occupied West Bank this week.

The amount deducted from about $130 million sent to the Palestinian Authority (PA) each month will be equal to stipends it pays militants in Israeli prisons and the families of jailed or slain militants, Netanyahu's office said on Friday.
Israel to cut Palestinian tax transfers over 'terrorist payouts'

And Israel deducts and withholds the same amount from Taxes it collects on behalf of the Palestinian Authority

Yet another conspiracy theory. You clowns are a real source of
The Stupid™

Israel will reduce monthly transfers of tax collected on behalf of the Palestinians in what aides to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu described as a response to the killing of two Israelis in Palestinian attacks in the occupied West Bank this week.

The amount deducted from about $130 million sent to the Palestinian Authority (PA) each month will be equal to stipends it pays militants in Israeli prisons and the families of jailed or slain militants, Netanyahu's office said on Friday.

Thanks for that. It's about time.

Endless evasion.

You have given NO ANSWERS.

But you are more than ready with your:

"herd mentality"

"biased"

and many other quotes you are not even aware where you learned them from.

That leads our discussion where?

To a one sided questionnaire where you are the only one to ask the questions, and if I do not answer them.....it is my problem, not yours.

Oh, I anticipated your answers, make no mistake about it.
It is what every Israel hater does when they show that they know nothing about the conflict and could not care less.

They want the whole world, and that includes all the Jews (especially 6 Million American Jews) to agree with them, in order to put a stop to American aid to Israel.

Once America stops aiding Israel, the UK will stop, France will stop, Germany will stop, so on and so forth.

And that helps bring a peace treaty between Israel and the Palestinians (Hamas, Abbas, PA, Fatah) how?

It helps bring an end to the Hamas and PLO charters of destruction of Israel, how?

It helps put an end to the endless education of hating Israel and Jews in Arab schools in Gaza, the PA and around the world, how?
Why should israel demand (Jizya payments from anyone else

Thanks for that. It's about time.
You called it one of your "conspiracy theory's" a moment ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back