All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw groups of ETZEL and LEHI men going house to house, firing Tommy guns at anyone they found inside. Throughout the battle, I didn’t observe any difference in behavior between ETZEL and LEHI men. I saw almost no [Arab] men - I assume they escaped when the battle began - but mainly women, old people and children. .’hey were murdered in groups, crowded into room corners and sprayed with bullets. In the afternoon, they caught 15 or 20 men, who were unarmed when I saw them, got them on a truck and drove off to Jerusalem. I heard later that they paraded the Arabs through Jerusalem, a sort of victory parade. There were war whoops and calls from the crowd, “Take ten pounds and let me kill one!” but they didn’t. They drove those Arabs back to the village and murdered them in the quarry between Givat-Sha’ul and the village. I saw them in die afternoon. The massacre in the village lasted several hours. Not one commander shouted or tried to prevent it... I shouted and searched for the commanders with the help of a LEHI man who’d invited me. They asked him, “Who is this?” He answered, “A buddy from my Palmach days.” I screamed, “Have you gone mad? You’re doing terrible things!” Then a LEHI commander answered, “It’s none of your business.” Another one asked, “What should we do with them?” I said, “Take them to the Arab zone.”
Historian Uri Milstein Debunks the Myths of Deir Yassin

What may or may not have happened at Deir Yassin is irrelevant to why Hebron is divided today. On the other hand, the massacre at Hebron in 1929 is why Richard Gere saw what he did in 2017. The only reason Deir Yassin was brought up in this thread is because it's a desperate attempt by rabid, mentally ill anti-Semites to smear the Jews.

And then comes....
Seven captives paraded on trucks through the city streets by ETZEL later were taken to the Deir-Yassin quarries and murdered, SHAI reported on April 12, 1948.169 As soon as the village was taken, men, women and children were loaded onto trucks and driven through the streets of Jerusalem,” Yitzhak Levi wrote in 1971, “lots of them were later brought back to the village and killed by rifle and machine gun fire. This is the truth as set down and recorded in the national institutions.”170Levi elsewhere quotes Pa’il’s statement.171 Yonah Ben-Sasson disclaimed the alleged massacre at the quarry. Although he found the dissidents preparing to kill the Arabs there, he prevented the shooting.172 Pa’il claims that he sent a roll of pictures of the slaughter to Galili with his report; personnel at the IDF Archives confirm that their files contain photographs of bodies from Deir-Yassin but say that the photos are undated and do not show how the people depicted were killed. A British team (police officers, a doctor and a nurse) interrogated survivors at Silwan. “No doubt the Jewish attackers committed many sexual atrocities,” wrote CID Assistant Director Richard C. Catling, who headed the team, on April 15, 1948.

I saw groups of ETZEL and LEHI men going house to house, firing Tommy guns at anyone they found inside. Throughout the battle, I didn’t observe any difference in behavior between ETZEL and LEHI men. I saw almost no [Arab] men - I assume they escaped when the battle began - but mainly women, old people and children. .’hey were murdered in groups, crowded into room corners and sprayed with bullets. In the afternoon, they caught 15 or 20 men, who were unarmed when I saw them, got them on a truck and drove off to Jerusalem. I heard later that they paraded the Arabs through Jerusalem, a sort of victory parade. There were war whoops and calls from the crowd, “Take ten pounds and let me kill one!” but they didn’t. They drove those Arabs back to the village and murdered them in the quarry between Givat-Sha’ul and the village. I saw them in die afternoon. The massacre in the village lasted several hours. Not one commander shouted or tried to prevent it... I shouted and searched for the commanders with the help of a LEHI man who’d invited me. They asked him, “Who is this?” He answered, “A buddy from my Palmach days.” I screamed, “Have you gone mad? You’re doing terrible things!” Then a LEHI commander answered, “It’s none of your business.” Another one asked, “What should we do with them?” I said, “Take them to the Arab zone.”

What may or may not have happened at Deir Yassin is irrelevant to why Hebron is divided today. On the other hand, the massacre at Hebron in 1929 is why Richard Gere saw what he did in 2017. The only reason Deir Yassin was brought up in this thread is because it's a desperate attempt by rabid, mentally ill anti-Semites to smear the Jews.

Correct. They would not wish to bring up what the Arabs did after the allegations of a massacre at Deir Yessin, either.
Do the Arabs acknowledge what happened to the Medic caravan?

It was war on both sides, not a random going to some village and
causing a massacre or not.

And totally NOT like the American South.

And then comes....
Seven captives paraded on trucks through the city streets by ETZEL later were taken to the Deir-Yassin quarries and murdered, SHAI reported on April 12, 1948.169 As soon as the village was taken, men, women and children were loaded onto trucks and driven through the streets of Jerusalem,” Yitzhak Levi wrote in 1971, “lots of them were later brought back to the village and killed by rifle and machine gun fire. This is the truth as set down and recorded in the national institutions.”170Levi elsewhere quotes Pa’il’s statement.171 Yonah Ben-Sasson disclaimed the alleged massacre at the quarry. Although he found the dissidents preparing to kill the Arabs there, he prevented the shooting.172 Pa’il claims that he sent a roll of pictures of the slaughter to Galili with his report; personnel at the IDF Archives confirm that their files contain photographs of bodies from Deir-Yassin but say that the photos are undated and do not show how the people depicted were killed. A British team (police officers, a doctor and a nurse) interrogated survivors at Silwan. “No doubt the Jewish attackers committed many sexual atrocities,” wrote CID Assistant Director Richard C. Catling, who headed the team, on April 15, 1948.

Stick to Hebron. You brought it up.

What happened in Hebron in 1929, do you know?

Would you like a description of it to refresh your memory?

Dear posters,

So that everyone knows what this thread is about, it is not only about today's news, but any new and old news relating to the conflict.

Discussing land ownership, and immigration, reactions, etc, etc is ok, as long as it is done in a civilized manner.

Some of the articles I have posted from the beginning may have already dealt with those issues.

It is ok to post news of Israel's relations with Arab countries, good or bad, the BDS movement and its influence not only in Israel but around the world, as that movement was started by Palestinian Arabs in order to show their displeasure with the existence of the new State of Israel amongst so many Arab new countries.
(some posters objected to adding news outside Israel or Palestine, but if it is in regards to Palestinians or Israelis and the relation between them and how it may affect the conflict, I am ok with those articles or conversations being brought up)

I thank you all for participating.
:beer:

This clown is using the report button as a weapon to silence posters who disagree with him.

I had 2 totally legitimate posts deleted because after he reports the post the moderator feels compelled to take action even if the post is completely OK.

I doubt the bozo has ever reported a post from his zionist buddies no matter how off topic they are.

And then comes....

you stated
"No massacre in Deir Yassin occurred". since proved to be a lie

And then comes....

you stated

Stick to the issue of Hebron, which you brought up with the article on Gere....which, since then, you have been avoiding not wanting to discuss anything about it.

Or move on to another thread.

And then comes....

you stated

Stick to the issue of Hebron, which you brought up with the article on Gere....which, since then, you have been avoiding not wanting to discuss anything about it.

Or move on to another thread.
I brought up Hebron today,
you stated

Dear posters,

So that everyone knows what this thread is about, it is not only about today's news, but any new and old news relating to the conflict.

Discussing land ownership, and immigration, reactions, etc, etc is ok, as long as it is done in a civilized manner.

Some of the articles I have posted from the beginning may have already dealt with those issues.

It is ok to post news of Israel's relations with Arab countries, good or bad, the BDS movement and its influence not only in Israel but around the world, as that movement was started by Palestinian Arabs in order to show their displeasure with the existence of the new State of Israel amongst so many Arab new countries.
(some posters objected to adding news outside Israel or Palestine, but if it is in regards to Palestinians or Israelis and the relation between them and how it may affect the conflict, I am ok with those articles or conversations being brought up)

I thank you all for participating.
:beer:

This clown is using the report button as a weapon to silence posters who disagree with him.

I had 2 totally legitimate posts deleted because after he reports the post the moderator feels compelled to take action even if the post is completely OK.

I doubt the bozo has ever reported a post from his zionist buddies no matter how off topic they are.

I will give you a few minutes for you to think about what you just accused me of, and apologize to me, before I do report you.

You have issues as to why your posts were deleted anywhere, get in touch with the moderator who deleted them and ask them what in them was a problem.

If you are talking about the posts where you again came on talking mainly about sex, then YES, they had no place on this thread, or any other for that matter.

Originally posted by sixties fan
I will give you a few minutes for you to think about what you just accused me of, and apologize to me, before I do report you.

You have issues as to why your posts were deleted anywhere, get in touch with the moderator who deleted them and ask them what in them was a problem.

If you are talking about the posts where you again came on talking mainly about sex, then YES, they had no place on this thread, or any other for that matter.

You should be appologizing to me, not the the other way around.

To me and to all the other posters you used the report weapon to silence.

And I was not talking about sex I was responding to an analogy made by shusha about rapists and their victims.

Originally posted by sixties fan

You should be appologizing to me, not the the other way around.

To me and to all the other posters you used the report weapon to silence.

And I was not talking about sex I was responding to an analogy made by shusha about rapists and their victims.

You are accusing me of something I have not been doing.

You are assuming that I would be the only one with the power to press the report button.

Move on to another thread.

A group called BDS Norway have uploaded to YouTube this interview with BDS movement founder Omar Barghouti, filmed not too long before he was arrested for being a tax cheat.

The video is an exercise in “counting-the-lies” – the fact he can say what he does with a straight face makes more understandable how he could also cheat on his taxes.

Note in particular:

• His claim his “refugee background” was a reason he got involved in BDS. As a reminder, he was born in Qatar, before moving to Egypt, the US and only to Israel after marrying an Israeli-Arab woman.
  • His father being one of the founders of terror group PLO in 1964, 3 years before the so-called occupation
  • Him speaking about a “long heritage of non-violent palestinian popular resistance.”
  • “We never lie about our goals.” You just did.

Keep in mind how much Barghouti has profited financially from BDS.

I suspect the next questioning he is part of is not so relaxed.

WATCH: Omar Barghouti Lying With A Straight Face

A group called BDS Norway have uploaded to YouTube this interview with BDS movement founder Omar Barghouti, filmed not too long before he was arrested for being a tax cheat.

The video is an exercise in “counting-the-lies” – the fact he can say what he does with a straight face makes more understandable how he could also cheat on his taxes.

Note in particular:

• His claim his “refugee background” was a reason he got involved in BDS. As a reminder, he was born in Qatar, before moving to Egypt, the US and only to Israel after marrying an Israeli-Arab woman.
  • His father being one of the founders of terror group PLO in 1964, 3 years before the so-called occupation
  • Him speaking about a “long heritage of non-violent palestinian popular resistance.”

So, you expect us to believe Israeli charges of tax evasion of the leader of the BDS movement? That's rich.

Note in particular:

So, you expect us to believe Israeli charges of tax evasion of the leader of the BDS movement? That's rich.

No one expects an Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailer to believe anything.

BDS Founder Omar Barghouti Arrested For Hundreds Of Thousands In Tax Fraud

"Bank statements, credit cards and various other documents found in his residence supported the allegations, the police added."

"Barghouti was given permanent residency in Israel after marrying his wife. He has a degree in philosophy from Tel Aviv University."

Wait, what? Are we to believe that one of the most Jew haten'est Islamic terrorists on the planet lives in Israel and not the Islamic terrorists paradise of Gaza?

That's rich.

Oh please. You expect us to believe that all Arab "Palestinians" are unicorns of goodness and light and would NEVER skim money for their own personal gain?

Oh please. You expect us to believe that all Arab "Palestinians" are unicorns of goodness and light and would NEVER skim money for their own personal gain?

No, but how can anyone believe that the accusations are not politically motivated. He is leading the hated (by Zionist) BDS, what else would the Israeli government do. They want him in jail and will do anything necessary to put him in jail. Just like the Turks are doing to Kurdish leaders. It's what certain types of governments do to dissidents.

Note in particular:

So you said back on page 10 All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Note in particular:

Indeed, that does not pass the smell test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back