All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's funny from the clown that claims the invading, colonizing Zionists are the victims and the expelled native Palestinians are the aggressors.

Did you read the post I was responding to? Which discussed thousands of years of JEWISH history. Are you going to blame thousands of years of Jewish history on 20th century "Zionism"? Are you going to claim that the Jewish peoples aren't victims of oppression, persecution, pogroms and the Shoah? Are you going to claim that Jews, like women, are responsible for their own victimization?

In his mind there are no Jewish People left. They all converted to Christianity or Islam the past 2000 years.
Which leaves "All the Europeans who decided to convert to Judaism" and then take over the land of the "native" converted to Christianity and Islam "Jews".

None of the Arabs are really from Arabia. They are just people who "speak Arabic".

:dig:

LOL. The guy doesn't get it. Arabs are people that speak Arabic. Arabians are people from Arabia. Amazing the ignorance of the Israel Firsters.

Tunisians are only 4% Arabian ... Ashkenazi Jews are 10% Arabian.

View attachment 117826

Did you know these non-Arab people actually have some Arabian genes?

1. Georgia: 5 percent

2. Iran: 56 percent

3. The Luhya people of Kenya: 2 percent

4. Natives of Madagascar: 2 percent

5. The Northern Caucasus (including Dagestanis and Abkhazians): 9 percent

6. Tajikistan (Pamiri mountains): 6 percent

7. Sardinia: 3 percent

8. Southern India: 2 percent

9. Western India: 6 percent

10. Indonesia: 6 percent

11. Ethiopia: 11 percent

12. Ashkenazi Jews (Jews who originated in Eastern Europe): 10 percent

DNA analysis proves Arabs aren't entirely Arab

Monte, you need to go read something other than DNA studies. You are boring me.

I mean, what exactly is your problem with the DNA studies? Why don't we just go do a big worldwide comprehensive study on the DNA of every single individual and then divy up all the world's territory based on DNA? Would that finally make you happy?

What would make me happy would be for your lot to accept reality and logic. The Zionists had as much ancestry in in Palestine as other Europeans and that the native Palestinians are the closest genetically to the people who lived in Palestine thousands of years ago.

Now that's funny from the clown that claims the invading, colonizing Zionists are the victims and the expelled native Palestinians are the aggressors.

Did you read the post I was responding to? Which discussed thousands of years of JEWISH history. Are you going to blame thousands of years of Jewish history on 20th century "Zionism"? Are you going to claim that the Jewish peoples aren't victims of oppression, persecution, pogroms and the Shoah? Are you going to claim that Jews, like women, are responsible for their own victimization?

In his mind there are no Jewish People left. They all converted to Christianity or Islam the past 2000 years.
Which leaves "All the Europeans who decided to convert to Judaism" and then take over the land of the "native" converted to Christianity and Islam "Jews".

None of the Arabs are really from Arabia. They are just people who "speak Arabic".

LOL. The guy doesn't get it. Arabs are people that speak Arabic. Arabians are people from Arabia. Amazing the ignorance of the Israel Firsters.

View attachment 117826

I mean, what exactly is your problem with the DNA studies? Why don't we just go do a big worldwide comprehensive study on the DNA of every single individual and then divy up all the world's territory based on DNA? Would that finally make you happy?

Monte's World :

What Is, Isn't !

What Isn't, Is !

View attachment 117826

Monte's World :

What Is, Isn't !

What Isn't, Is !

Just fact.

View attachment 117826

Monte's World :

What Is, Isn't !

What Isn't, Is !

Just fact.
Out of context fact?
Probably.
Artifact?
Most probably.

Wow, you've ramped up on the propaganda sites. You do realize that linking to propaganda sites makes it clear you haven't a leg to stand on. It would be like me linking to Electronic Intifada and the like. It would make it clear that the facts are not on my side.

I link to source and many times, contemporaneous material, available from academic, international organizations or governmental archives or news articles from neutral or Israeli sources. That's because I only deal in facts and have no need to rely on fictitious propaganda as you do.

Did you know that AJ+ is owned by the former king of Qatar, a brutal dictatorship without free speech? That it demonstrates bias and misleading statements against Israel in almost all relevant stories and videos? Can you really trust AJ+?

Did you know that AJ+ is owned by the former king of Qatar, a brutal dictatorship without free speech? That it demonstrates bias and misleading statements against Israel in almost all relevant stories and videos? Can you really trust AJ+?

I do not link to AJ/AJ+, with respect to the I/P conflict.

Now, propaganda from a Zionist blogger. Do you ever read anything except partisan propaganda? No wonder there is no road to compromise. You people have never read anything but propaganda.

Except that....to this day....you have not proven....at all.....that any of it is "propaganda", as you insist in calling anything that is posted here.

As the title of this thread says, these are news some people are not willing to read, and even less.....discuss....and even less.....prove to be untrue.

Talk about fake news. Check out these makeup artists. Next time you see a report about atrocities committed against Arab children by Israel – make sure the “wounded child” is not sneaking a smile behind the mask of a bloody flesh wound.

Hamas Hollywood tactics caught on tape again!
montage.jpg

Israeli soldiers’ ‘fake wound’ rumours debunked

Now, propaganda from a Zionist blogger. Do you ever read anything except partisan propaganda? No wonder there is no road to compromise. You people have never read anything but propaganda.

Except that....to this day....you have not proven....at all.....that any of it is "propaganda", as you insist in calling anything that is posted here.

As the title of this thread says, these are news some people are not willing to read, and even less.....discuss....and even less.....prove to be untrue.

No neutral will read crap from propaganda mills, Zionist or Palestinian. It is not news, it is fake news. I don't think you quite get it. You have accepted propaganda for so long, you can't accept the truth.

Talk about fake news. Check out these makeup artists. Next time you see a report about atrocities committed against Arab children by Israel – make sure the “wounded child” is not sneaking a smile behind the mask of a bloody flesh wound.

Hamas Hollywood tactics caught on tape again!
montage.jpg

Israeli soldiers’ ‘fake wound’ rumours debunked

Here is a comment on the page above:

Stacy Ward
Jo Ann Wescott,who says she's an activist for Palestine is using these photos on her Facebook page and accusing Israel of deceiving people.....she also says the Boston Marathon bombings and Sandy Hook were fake,even accusing Stephen Spielberg of being a part of the Boston bombings hoax.....she even said 9/11 was committed by Israel.....whenever I shared some actual fact,such as Boston bombing victim,Jeff Bauman NOT being Lt.Nick Vogt,who was injured in Afghanistan,but conspirators claim they are the same guy,all she could do was call me a Jesus freak and a bit** and then block me..........lol,no loss here

--------------

In other words, do the research and judge for yourself

No neutral will read crap from propaganda mills, Zionist or Palestinian. It is not news, it is fake news. I don't think you quite get it. You have accepted propaganda for so long, you can't accept the truth.

Are you swinging a watch as you type this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back