All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

David Horowitz was a democrat for most his life. He said the Democrats were in full control of the social services programs for inner cities, etc for past 100 years. He said the results can be seen in Detroit, Michigan. ( huge fail ) Horowitz said the agenda was never to help the black people but to keep them in their place. ( Democrat Byrd was a KKK clans man ) Who are the racists? Did you know Margaret Sanger - founder of planned parenthood - was a racist and that it was her plan to place planned parenthood clinics in low income black neighborhoods? She said black people were like weeds that needed to be removed... Sanger was a democrat.

According to a Black Marine who is being ignored by mainstream media this morning- he knows Clive Bundy and said he agrees with him and thought the same things himself. He said Clive Bundy isn't a racist. Something to consider for those who are willing to accept the truth once they hear it.

Good, let's look at the example of Detroit.

In the 1920-40s, Blacks left their wonderful lives share cropping and picking cotton like racist Bundy remembers so well. They flocked to places like Detroit because there were good paying jobs.
By the 1980s those jobs started to evaporate. Jobs moved overseas. The well off managed to move to other areas, low paid Blacks were not in that position. As everyone left Detroit, they were left behind. No jobs, no prospects. The evil government stepped in to give food and housing assistance but there were still no jobs
So who got the blame? The capitalists who abandoned Detroit or the government who supported those left behind ?

Who is to blame for the downfall of Detroit ? is that your question?

here's your answer----------------the UAW. Their wage and benefit demands destroyed that US auto industry and made imports a better deal for consumers.

Add the fact that Detroit has been run by democrats, liberals, and minorities for the last 60 years, and you have a recipe for disaster.

I was raised in Detroit in the 50s and 60s. It was a great booming city with a lot going for it. Then the democrats, unions, and liberals took over---------

Bullshit

I never saw anyone say they would not buy a Detroit car because they cost too much. People abandoned Detroit cars because they were poor quality and poorly designed. That is the fault of the capitalist who were more concerned with short term profits than building what the customer demands
Capitalists used up Detroit, moved on and abandoned it

and LBJ is dancing in his---------"I'll have the ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years"
Apparently that kind of racism is acceptable to the left.
Who is to blame for the downfall of Detroit ? is that your question?

here's your answer----------------the UAW. Their wage and benefit demands destroyed that US auto industry and made imports a better deal for consumers.

Add the fact that Detroit has been run by democrats, liberals, and minorities for the last 60 years, and you have a recipe for disaster.

I was raised in Detroit in the 50s and 60s. It was a great booming city with a lot going for it. Then the democrats, unions, and liberals took over---------
The left wears blinders. No amount of failure deters them, it's always the capitalist/rich guys' fault. They believe in the "right things" so the problem is obviously elsewhere.

Don't take them seriously. It's no different than toddlers smearing feces on walls.

take them very seriously

You're both right. The average obozo acolytes remind me of this picture.

hitler-uildup-to-world-war-2-15.jpg

Thoughtlessly devoted to a cult of personality, in spite of the fact that both "men" had their ideas available and in print for everyone too see how incredibly deranged and sociopathic they are/were. There is no excuse for ignorance of this magnitude in today's world however. All of you bed wetters have had this information given to you. We've begged you think independently. You've refused to stop smearing shit all over the place.

You will be given no reprieve if history repeats itself.

[

Both parties are responsible for the mess, liberalism is destroying this country, and both parties are guilty.

No, they aren't. We are not in a mess because we have social programs.

We are in a mess because 1% of the population controls 43% of the wealth and 20% off the population controls 87% of the wealth, and the remaining 80% of us are fighting over the 13% that is left over.

And the GOP had a lot more to do with that state of affairs with their union-busting, tax-cutting, free trade nonsense than the Democrats did.

[Its a shame that you bought the media lies about Romney (you and many others). Bain capital did not do what they told you, Mormons do not believe what the media told you.

I've met Mormons. I've never met more back-stabbing, two faced, crazy muther-fuckers in my life than Mormons. THey are the most Smile-in-your-face-stab you in the back types i've ever met in my life.

For me, 2012 was over as a discussion at the word Mormon. Finding out what Romney did to those folks working at AmPad and GS Steel and KB Toys was just icing on the cake.

If anything, the Media downplayed just how crazy Mormons and their beliefs are.

[
Romney would have been a very good president and the country would be in much better shape today if you fools had not given the kenyan messiah 4 more years to "fundamentally change" it.

Romney wasn't even a good governor. He pretty much disavowed everything he did as Governor of Massachusetts.

And since he was advocating the same rat poison Bush-43 did, I'm really not seeing how he'd have made us "better off".

Don't take them seriously. It's no different than toddlers smearing feces on walls.

take them very seriously

hitler-uildup-to-world-war-2-15.jpg

Thoughtlessly devoted to a cult of personality, in spite of the fact that both "men" had their ideas available and in print for everyone too see how incredibly deranged and sociopathic they are/were. There is no excuse for ignorance of this magnitude in today's world however. All of you bed wetters have had this information given to you. We've begged you think independently. You've refused to stop smearing shit all over the place.

You will be given no reprieve if history repeats itself.

Thoughtlessly devoted to a cult of personality

very dangerous people

history repeats itself

The sheer number of people casually talking about how they think being a slave is a fine thing leads me to believe that they are either completely ignorant of what that means, or they know damn well such a nightmare could never befall them, or both.

Probably both.

Or they are clinically insane.

Well BirD Poop, they could have always been captured, KILLED, and EATEN by other African tribes, instead of "Coming To America"...after all those that got here were CAPTURED! :cuckoo:

About 50-70 years ago, there were serious discussions about whether contraception itself was even legal. Birth control movement in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not that long ago, mixed race marriages were illegal as well. Interracial marriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The proliferation of the power of women in the once male-dominated arenas of politics, economics, education, and even the arts has also signaled an attack on right wing/caveman principles.
The End of Men, in one chart

It didn't take revolutionary cultural upheaval to implement these changes. They took place without government stomping on people's necks and forcing them to do things and buy shit they didn't want.

So what you see is that the GOP activists are constantly on the look out for any "good" news. So when George Zimmerman guns down a black kid, it's seen as a victory.

This again? So you bed wetters wouldn't have minded at all if trayvon got the upper hand, killed Zimmerman and spent the next 20 in prison? Of course that wouldn't have made the news, nor does it even blip on your radar that hundreds of crimes are commited every day by thuggish little pricks like trayvon against every sort of person in the US. Your ability to be that callous is mind blowing, but somehow still not a surprise.

Later on when you find they find out what kind of lifelong loser he is, they abandon him.

We supported the idea of self defense, it's you bed wetters that are caught up in the cult of personality. Of course he's not nearly the sort of loser you assholes cling too. Ira Samuel Einhorn ring a bell?

This Bundy fellow (I will admit, that I have only read a few articles on what is going on); they embrace then have to distance themselves. Sharon Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Todd Akin, etc.... same model. What you see in the GOP is a thoroughly frustrated Party who are beginning to realize that they are on the way out unless they steer toward the center once more.

Why is it that when your enemies "distance themselves" from people, that's viewed as a "win" for your side? When we hold our "heros" ( whom you seem to bestow upon us without our consent) to a certain standard and they fail too meet up to it, we hold them accountable. In a rational person's thought process that is how things are supposed to work.

When bed wetter "heros" make complete asses of themselves or even engage in criminal activities you mindless drones pull every string available to marginalize, distract and protect these sick bastards. What you see in the DNC is a mob mentality who is comfortable with the most sinister and corrupt motherfuckers the modern world has ever known representing them.

The activists are fighting the establishment for control of the Party so, in this forum where activism is usually the most vocal of the two factions, you have a group of loudmouthed losers who just attempt to make any and all as miserable as they are day in and day out.

The "activists" who are made up of people with real professional lives doing productive things besides voting or whoring for politics, are winning against the establishment neo-fascists of both parties. The loud mouthed malcontents chanting "racism" are marginalizing themselves thank you very much.

That terrifies parasites like you, because you might have to get a real job someday.

take them very seriously

Yes, we need to defeat liberals, no question. You can't reason with them so defeating them is the only option. I meant don't take those two idiot posters seriously, hurling accusations is all they do.

Roger that Ice...

I don't take these bed wetters on this board seriously, in that they make any real difference in my life. I actually visit here when I have nothing better to do than get under their thin moonbat skin and ridicule them in honor of their own prophet Saul Alinsky. It's a means of stress relief.

I have too muddle through real life where bed wetters interfere with production to justify a salary, drive their stupid little smart cars in the left lane 10 MPH under the speed limit while texting, and wait in lines while they argue with cashiers about not being able to buy beer with their EBT cards.

However here I can unload on these mindless assholes, not that they even have the mental facilities to do any inward reflection and correct themselves, but just knowing how many people reject their idiocy is comforting all by itself. :wine::beer:

The sheer number of people casually talking about how they think being a slave is a fine thing leads me to believe that they are either completely ignorant of what that means, or they know damn well such a nightmare could never befall them, or both.

Probably both.

Or they are clinically insane.

Well BirD Poop, they could have always been captured, KILLED, and EATEN by other African tribes, instead of "Coming To America"...after all those that got here were CAPTURED! :cuckoo:

They would have been sold in the middle east much cheaper, had they survived at all. As abhorrent as slavery was, the fact that it still exists and modern moonbats either don't know (but more likely) or don't care is very telling about their character. The only part of the entire history regarding slavery, which has been going on since the dawn of time, that bed wetters care about is the period between 1776 and 1865 localized entirely within the 11 southern US States.

The rest of the world is absolved of all guilt, past, present and future. So long as the bed wetters find it politically expedient.

Wouldn't it be nice if democrooks were still anti-communist?

this one should be more to your liking

Cliven Bundy, The Racist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cd3TG9uoMg#t=123

Why Cliven Bundys is no racist. He may call me boy but he does it in a nice way. He spends long nights worrying about the plight of us negroes and what he can do for us. Should he help find good paying jobs and a path out of poverty? Hell no, that is too stressful for us negroes.
Picking cotton was good enough for slaves, it should be good enough for us negroes

i know it hurts your ears when someone speaks out against big government

when you listen to unedited version he said no such thing

you are a useful tool

"We've progressed quite a bit from that day until now, and we sure don't want to go back. We sure don't want the colored people to go back to that point. We sure don't want these Mexican people to go back to that point. And we can make a difference right now by taking care of some of these bureaucracies, and do it in a peaceful way"

Yep.

Government has enslaved that poor man and us all.

While he's driving in a car that's safety is verified by the government, engaging in free speech that's protected by the government on a road built by the government and is going to post the video on the internet developed by the government...it doesn't look as if he is in chains or is starving.

Quite the contrary.

take them very seriously

Yes, we need to defeat liberals, no question. You can't reason with them so defeating them is the only option. I meant don't take those two idiot posters seriously, hurling accusations is all they do.

This is a battle of ideas, not of people. This is not a war, it is a debate.

You get way too personal about it and forget that we are all homo sapiens.

And it is EXACTLY this weakness that is generally the downfall of the Right.

Why Cliven Bundys is no racist. He may call me boy but he does it in a nice way. He spends long nights worrying about the plight of us negroes and what he can do for us. Should he help find good paying jobs and a path out of poverty? Hell no, that is too stressful for us negroes.
Picking cotton was good enough for slaves, it should be good enough for us negroes

i know it hurts your ears when someone speaks out against big government

when you listen to unedited version he said no such thing

you are a useful tool

"We've progressed quite a bit from that day until now, and we sure don't want to go back. We sure don't want the colored people to go back to that point. We sure don't want these Mexican people to go back to that point. And we can make a difference right now by taking care of some of these bureaucracies, and do it in a peaceful way"

Yep.

Government has enslaved that poor man and us all.

While he's driving in a car that's safety is verified by the government, engaging in free speech that's protected by the government on a road built by the government and is going to post the video on the internet developed by the government...it doesn't look as if he is in chains or is starving.

Quite the contrary.

Why are our worst cities run by Democrats, for the last 30+ years?

10 Poorest Cities in America All Run BY DEMOCRATS

Forum List

Back