Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan

Of course they do, and I know you've read the many threads where lists of those Muslims standing against terrorism are cited. You just choose to ignore them.
Link away to the millions of muslims out protesting the atrocities committed in the name of their god.

GAME OVER
I don't have to. They've been linked before and you've obstinately ignored them.
Hilarious bullshit. The only protests by Muslims against the violence committed in their name was when 25 showed up in a park. 20 of which were media.
Oh, I didn't realize it has to be a PROTEST now. I thought it could just be Muslims speaking out and flatly disavowing terrorist radicals hijacking their religion. Interesting now you want to see them protesting, since you seem to be so dead set against anyone else protesting.
Worldwide protests of MILLIONS of muslims for FAKE koran flushing story and a CARTOON of Mo.

Not a peep from muslims about the daily atrocities committed in the name of their god.
Keep it up. Your nose is gonna grow or your pants are gonna catch fire.
Bad outcomes either way.

"Hate" is hard to gauge but I defy anyone to prove that there is organized violence directed against Muslems in the U.S. It's propaganda generated by left wing blogs like Huffington and the admittedly dishonest mainstream media. The exact opposite seems to be true. Violence against organized Christian Protestant churches are ongoing. A kid wearing a Trump T shirt on a college campus today is literally in danger of being beaten to death
A kid wearing a Trump T shirt on a college campus today is literally in danger of being beaten to death
No, THAT is the propaganda. Not the snowflakes! What are you saying?

Link away to the millions of muslims out protesting the atrocities committed in the name of their god.

GAME OVER
I don't have to. They've been linked before and you've obstinately ignored them.
Hilarious bullshit. The only protests by Muslims against the violence committed in their name was when 25 showed up in a park. 20 of which were media.
Oh, I didn't realize it has to be a PROTEST now. I thought it could just be Muslims speaking out and flatly disavowing terrorist radicals hijacking their religion. Interesting now you want to see them protesting, since you seem to be so dead set against anyone else protesting.
Worldwide protests of MILLIONS of muslims for FAKE koran flushing story and a CARTOON of Mo.

Not a peep from muslims about the daily atrocities committed in the name of their god.
Keep it up. Your nose is gonna grow or your pants are gonna catch fire.
Bad outcomes either way.
You denying millions of muslims rioted over the fake koran flushing story and the cartoon of mo?

Who said leftards are ignorant morons?

"Hate" is hard to gauge but I defy anyone to prove that there is organized violence directed against Muslems in the U.S. It's propaganda generated by left wing blogs like Huffington and the admittedly dishonest mainstream media. The exact opposite seems to be true. Violence against organized Christian Protestant churches are ongoing. A kid wearing a Trump T shirt on a college campus today is literally in danger of being beaten to death
A kid wearing a Trump T shirt on a college campus today is literally in danger of being beaten to death
Atlanta man shot and killed after joking about voting for Trump

Is any of this a horror show in your opinion, or is it only a horror show when its the other way around
The muslims have brought this on themselves and will continue acting this way as long as assholes try to justify and protect them.

Muslims Threaten Christians at California Church With Vile Message
Muslim Group’s Promise To “Wipe Christianity From The Face Of The Earth” No Hollow Threat | Vision America

Not all Muslims are terrorists. In THIS country, they do not follow the ancient laws that apparently allow radical terrorists to do these horrors to fellow citizens. This does not happen here. Therefore, HERE, we should not be judging Muslims according to what ISIS is doing in the Middle East.

But almost all terrorists are Muslim.

And none protest the atrocities committed in the name of their god.

Of course they do, and I know you've read the many threads where lists of those Muslims standing against terrorism are cited. You just choose to ignore them.

I doubt that anyone IGNORES anything------other than YOU---old one. Of course lots of muslims are horrified by the things muslims do-------lots of germans were horrified by the things germans did during world war II, too. But germans did it and muslims DO it

Weatherman has ignored much, which is his right, but he has no right to state lies. The point here is that in this country I would far rather see a huge group of students protecting their fellow students' right to pray and to be a Muslim than I would want to see her burned for her style of dress. What is wrong with all of you?

to what "LIE" do you refer? People who automatically eructate "LIE" are also prone to be libelous. Have you
come across some examples of muslims PREVENTED from praying in the USA? or "being" a muslim?----CAMPUS ATTACKS ON PRAYING MUSLIMS? The "protection circle" is a campus entertainment. Even I attended DOZENS of silly campus demonstrations------a great social event for the young. For an interesting experience-----how about YOU----don a very large crucifix necklace and---on Friday----mid day ------take a walk in the muslim part of town----near some mosques. I would teach you a few of the Arabic words that you would probably hear-----but I have been in trouble in the past for printing them online

back in the days-----I used to like to ask "what is this demonstration all about"?--------few of the demonstrators KNEW
Like today - what do you wish to accomplish?
blank-stare.jpg

Atlanta man shot and killed after joking about voting for Trump
Deranged drunk man looking for trouble shoots a man who dissed his girlfriend and made a joke about voting for Trump. Came in looking for Trouble. Itching for a fight. Found one. End of story.

In outright defiance of the rising levels anti-Muslim hate in America, University of Michigan students joined forces on Monday to protect their own.

After hearing that a Muslim student had reportedly been threatened for her faith, hundreds of students and faculty showed up to stand guard around classmates who had gathered in a main square to perform one of Islam’s five daily prayers.
more
Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan | The Huffington Post

582cb2611800006a0730e794.jpeg

14993414_10154019948120233_696494942619758394_n.jpg
15107288_10154019948175233_5251688611128036653_n.jpg

Just a ploy to get in the news.

From what I've read Muslim prayer is quite personal and done with other Muslims in a Mosque or a home. It certainly isn't done out in public on a college campus.

Load of bullshit if you ask me.

Atlanta man shot and killed after joking about voting for Trump
Deranged drunk man looking for trouble shoots a man who dissed his girlfriend and made a joke about voting for Trump. Came in looking for Trouble. Itching for a fight. Found one. End of story.
Of course you don't think the left have been violent the past week.
And when you are forced to see one you justify the violence.
You're a delusional leftist.

In outright defiance of the rising levels anti-Muslim hate in America, University of Michigan students joined forces on Monday to protect their own.

After hearing that a Muslim student had reportedly been threatened for her faith, hundreds of students and faculty showed up to stand guard around classmates who had gathered in a main square to perform one of Islam’s five daily prayers.
more
Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan | The Huffington Post

From what I've read Muslim prayer is quite personal and done with other Muslims in a Mosque or a home. It certainly isn't done out in public on a college campus.

not at all true, Claudette------in muslim countries, muslims stop and drop WHEREVER they are at the time when the prayers come DUE-------five times per day. Some do the same here-----like right on the sidewalk either alone or in groups. Since you do not know---why comment? There is nothing private about prayer for muslims OTHER THEN FOR THE WOMEN who do nothing publically. Since you do not know....why comment?

more

There is no anti muslim hate in this country......even after all the attacks and the murder of our citizens, Americans know the difference and show it every single day......if this had been a muslim country, and a christian or Jew committed even one act muslims have committed here...there would have been a blood bath.....

Hyper emotions...is that the sole driving behavior of the left?

You gotta ask yourself what the hell are they trying to say? Are they claiming that Muslems would be attacked if they prayed on a college campus? The notion is so ludicrous that it defies logic. The use of the word "allies" in this context seems awkward as if the story was written by someone relatively unfamiliar with everyday American speech. Wouldn't it be refreshing if U.M. students formed a circle around Christian kids so they could prey on High School campuses without being beaten or expelled or arrested?

more

not at all true, Claudette------in muslim countries, muslims stop and drop WHEREVER they are at the time when the prayers come DUE-------five times per day. Some do the same here-----like right on the sidewalk either alone or in groups. Since you do not know---why comment? There is nothing private about prayer for muslims OTHER THEN FOR THE WOMEN who do nothing publically. Since you do not know....why comment?
They play outdoor speakers at 120db at 5am to get everyone to pray at the same time.
No wonder they are murderous.

You gotta ask yourself what the hell are they trying to say? Are they claiming that Muslems would be attacked if they prayed on a college campus? The notion is so ludicrous that it defies logic. The use of the word "allies" in this context seems awkward as if the story was written by someone relatively unfamiliar with everyday American speech.
U of M is a leftist campus - therefore very unsafe to muslims

more

They play outdoor speakers at 120db at 5am to get everyone to pray at the same time.
No wonder they are murderous.

a controversy rages in Jerusalem as we type. Some people have objected to the 5 am BLASTS from the minarets

Forum List

Back