Almost $18.5 Trillion in debt.

dears; it is about the bottom line under our form of Capitalism.

" Our form of Capitalism"

is NOT Capitalism is FASCISM.

the bottom line is the bottom line; and who cares about our actual form of Government as long as the Right has to go along with it as long as we can honestly claim it is capitalism.

INCORRECT

IF YOU WERE HONEST THEN YOU WOULD REFER TO OUR SYSTEM BY ITS PROPER NAME : FASCISM

How are we going to go to war with China and Russia with debt like that hanging over our heads?

How are we going to go to war with China and Russia with debt like that hanging over our heads?

cut taxes three times like 43 did ... no problem.

then balme the debt on ANYONE else ... works perfect everytime !!

IF YOU WERE HONEST THEN YOU WOULD REFER TO OUR SYSTEM BY ITS PROPER NAME : FASCISM
Do you really feel that we're living under fascism?

Literally?

YEP.

..The Fascist State organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone....

Benito Mussolini

Runnin' Ronnie raised the debt ceiling 17 times, and increased the national debt 189%.

The best President in modern times ?

Small wonder Obama is the worst President in history, he has only raised the debt ceiling 7 times ... That damn slacker. Be like Reagan !!!!

you came here to make a fool of youself again

what would it look like if we examined who voted for those debt ceiling raises under reagan, bush, OR obama; and who voted more against it?????

( note to left-wing douche Seite: your own Messiah's voted AGAINST RAISING THE DEBT CEILING AS A SENATOR doesnt count since you sissies dont want to talk about that; and you're the ones insisting it be raised NOW, as he is)

libs are morons who lie TO THEMSELVES

ok, lets look ..

Two bills passed in 1982 and 1984 together"constituted the biggest tax increase ever enacted during peacetime,The bills didn't raise more revenue by hiking individual income tax rates though. Instead they did it largely through making it tougher to evade taxes, and through "base broadening" -- that is, reducing various federal tax breaks and closing tax loopholes.

Reagan threw the simpletons a tax break on individuals to keep them busy while he jabbed them in the OTHER pocket.

any way you spin it Reagan increased the national debt 189%.

the only one spinning is you left-wing moron. when it is something you dont like it is the president's fault when it suits you, and congress's fault when it suits you, no matter if the Repub president had a Democrat congress

so prove me wrong or quit with all your bullshit .. simple enough huh sport?

but i already have proved your wrong loser. presidents cant do that by themselves and you already know this

t isnt my fault you're too much of a pussy to answer a very simple question, because then you would have to admit what a loser you are here crying about somebody doing things your own Party wanted done

i almost feel pity on you having to put you in your place every day but you seem to enjoy me making a fool of you

cut taxes three times like 43 did ... no problem.

then balme the debt on ANYONE else ... works perfect everytime !!

obama made NINETY-EIGHT PERCENT OF THE "43" tax cuts PERMANENT. and EXTENDED the other 2% BEYOND WHAT REPUBLICANS CALLED FOR.

seriously what a clown you are

Runnin' Ronnie raised the debt ceiling 17 times, and increased the national debt 189%.

Small wonder Obama is the worst President in history, he has only raised the debt ceiling 7 times ... That damn slacker. Be like Reagan !!!!

what would it look like if we examined who voted for those debt ceiling raises under reagan, bush, OR obama; and who voted more against it?????

( note to left-wing douche Seite: your own Messiah's voted AGAINST RAISING THE DEBT CEILING AS A SENATOR doesnt count since you sissies dont want to talk about that; and you're the ones insisting it be raised NOW, as he is)

ok, lets look ..

Two bills passed in 1982 and 1984 together"constituted the biggest tax increase ever enacted during peacetime,The bills didn't raise more revenue by hiking individual income tax rates though. Instead they did it largely through making it tougher to evade taxes, and through "base broadening" -- that is, reducing various federal tax breaks and closing tax loopholes.

Reagan threw the simpletons a tax break on individuals to keep them busy while he jabbed them in the OTHER pocket.

the only one spinning is you left-wing moron. when it is something you dont like it is the president's fault when it suits you, and congress's fault when it suits you, no matter if the Repub president had a Democrat congress

So, debt increases under Reagan & Democrat Congress.. Reagan's fault. Doubling of debt under Obama and Democrat Congress, Reagan's fault.

You people are fucking crazy.

Gimme my Obamaphone and make that guy over there pay for it.

Gimme my mortgage interest deduction, and make that guy over there pay for it.

Gimme my employer health benefit exemption, and make that guy over there pay for it.

Whose fault is it we have so much debt? That guy over there, of course!

ok, lets look ..

So, debt increases under Reagan & Democrat Congress.. Reagan's fault. Doubling of debt under Obama and Democrat Congress, Reagan's fault.

You people are fucking crazy.

that's why i say libs are losers who lie to themselves

Gimme my employer health benefit exemption, and make that guy over there pay for it.

uh sorry, but Reagan started the phone program too.

LMAO

IF YOU WERE HONEST THEN YOU WOULD REFER TO OUR SYSTEM BY ITS PROPER NAME: FASCISM
Do you really feel that we're living under fascism? Literally?.
YEP.
That must be terrifying.

INDEED IT IS.

51LtbUHTyLL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

1984 .... Ronald Reagan was President. Because it was then that the Federal Communications Commission created the original Lifeline Assistance program (technically, Lifeline Assistance is the official name of the Obama Phone program).

GIMME MY DAMN REAGAN PHONE !!!!

:banana:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I remember being pissed when it hit $100 billion.

Ya know how we try to explain to leftist that this much debt is bad and they don't seem to understand?

And you know how bent outta shape offended they get when they see this image;

31175886.jpg

I used to think is was b/c a heartless person was making fun of a retarded child.

But then it dawned on me.

They are made b/c they are jealous of the kid making it to potato when they can't.

How do you explain economics to someone that can't count to potato?
You can't

and that explains all their replies to our pleas to not spend more money, not enlarge the government, not pass more useless and redundant laws.

Look at this
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

The debt increases by $10k every second, every single second of everyday. That's $860 million a day.

And the top candidates for the dnc will gleefully increase it. They are getting cheered for their plans to increase the debt.

but potatoes are racist, brown on the outside and white on the inside, so I guess that makes it ok.

In what year did the national debt hit 100 billion dollars?

I remember being pissed when it hit $100 billion.

Ya know how we try to explain to leftist that this much debt is bad and they don't seem to understand?

And you know how bent outta shape offended they get when they see this image;

31175886.jpg

I used to think is was b/c a heartless person was making fun of a retarded child.

But then it dawned on me.

They are made b/c they are jealous of the kid making it to potato when they can't.

How do you explain economics to someone that can't count to potato?
You can't

and that explains all their replies to our pleas to not spend more money, not enlarge the government, not pass more useless and redundant laws.

Look at this
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

The debt increases by $10k every second, every single second of everyday. That's $860 million a day.

And the top candidates for the dnc will gleefully increase it. They are getting cheered for their plans to increase the debt.

but potatoes are racist, brown on the outside and white on the inside, so I guess that makes it ok.
The the debt will never be paid, it being far too large and all. Not to mention paying debt with more debt just does not count, Washington is full of dumb a$$s...

uh sorry, but Reagan started the phone program too.

LMAO
Lifeline, yes.

should we insist on better capital management from our elected representatives?

Forum List

Back