Although I'm not a coal enthusiast.....

People should have voted for Hillary who promised to destroy the US coal industry? You dumb ass liberals are more of a laughing stock with each passing day.:auiqs.jpg:
We have GOT to get away from burning that stuff--there is no such thing as "clean coal," and it is going to continue to mess up our planet's atmosphere and ecosystems so bad that our grandchildren will be wishing they could come back and throttle us for being so goddamned greedy and short sighted.
I know there is a transition involved here, but when Trump emphasized bringing back coal and its jobs, he was not only making a promise he knew he couldn't keep, he was being a dumb shit.

Hillary did what makes sense on every front--she promised to help the people put out of jobs by this shift. And she supported the shift to energy sources that wouldn't cause untold suffering in the future.

You realize coal is just recycled plants right? Trust me you don't want to discuss the incredibly toxic chemicals and materials required for your 'green' alternative energy sources.
"Coal is just recycled plants" is a creative argument, I'll give you that. Maybe I could eat it.

Nothing is perfect but there aren't any incredibly toxic chemicals and materials required for alternative energy that aren't already being used, are there?

Activated charcoal is sometimes used to help treat a drug overdose or a poisoning. Batteries on the other hand, acid, lead, nickel, lithium, cadmium, alkaline, mercury and nickel metal hydride. :eek-52:
So that's why we aren't supposed to just throw our batteries in the trash can.

True, they are highly toxic as waste but the manufacturing of those batteries also produces some very nasty toxic waste. Billions of people on the planet and a throw away consumption culture. In the coming decades the battery waste will make coal look clean.

To be clear I'm not saying coal is clean. Its a LOT cleaner than it was in the 1970's when the emissions turned the sky yellow. And we should continue to advance improvements to making coal cleaner. But to assume the so called 'green' alternative energy sources are clean, its hogwash.

The point is, we should be creating a market for underground construction to connect new cities in more optimal locations

never mind plate tectonics.... just spend spend spend before thinking, and when the money vanishes and the taxpayer doesn't benefit, smile and tell your base "it went to a good cause" meaning YOUR POCKET.
Civil engineering is a science.

Seriously, if the USA collapses under its debt then the world will know real pain and suffering. You can't fix it by increasing taxes because those idiot spend-o-holics in DC will spend ever last dime plus keep on borrowing.

We have GOT to get away from burning that stuff--there is no such thing as "clean coal," and it is going to continue to mess up our planet's atmosphere and ecosystems so bad that our grandchildren will be wishing they could come back and throttle us for being so goddamned greedy and short sighted.
I know there is a transition involved here, but when Trump emphasized bringing back coal and its jobs, he was not only making a promise he knew he couldn't keep, he was being a dumb shit.

Hillary did what makes sense on every front--she promised to help the people put out of jobs by this shift. And she supported the shift to energy sources that wouldn't cause untold suffering in the future.

You realize coal is just recycled plants right? Trust me you don't want to discuss the incredibly toxic chemicals and materials required for your 'green' alternative energy sources.
"Coal is just recycled plants" is a creative argument, I'll give you that. Maybe I could eat it.

Nothing is perfect but there aren't any incredibly toxic chemicals and materials required for alternative energy that aren't already being used, are there?

Activated charcoal is sometimes used to help treat a drug overdose or a poisoning. Batteries on the other hand, acid, lead, nickel, lithium, cadmium, alkaline, mercury and nickel metal hydride. :eek-52:

True, they are highly toxic as waste but the manufacturing of those batteries also produces some very nasty toxic waste. Billions of people on the planet and a throw away consumption culture. In the coming decades the battery waste will make coal look clean.

To be clear I'm not saying coal is clean. Its a LOT cleaner than it was in the 1970's when the emissions turned the sky yellow. And we should continue to advance improvements to making coal cleaner. But to assume the so called 'green' alternative energy sources are clean, its hogwash.
reclamation should be a science as well. California should learn how to make money keeping our environment cleaner.

reclamation should be a science as well. California should learn how to make money keeping our environment cleaner.

I'll also raise the alarm on human waste and the sad state of our sewer systems in many large cities. Hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage is frequently spilled into rivers and oceans. Think about the volume of human waste produced just in California, 50 plus million humans doing their business several times a day :eek-52:

The coal industry is BOOMING, with sales both domestically and internationally. The international market is growing constantly.

It is not resulting in large numbers of new jobs because coal mining has become much more efficient - man-hours per ton of coal is down about 90% since the 60's.

Trump promised to revitalize the coal industry. Done.

He didn't do shit.
He just told you he did so you believed him.
You fucking bobble heads amaze me in the light of available facts.

Fig31.png

Any one from ILLINOIS? know anything more about the 22 coal plants in Illinois spewing toxic waste into the DRINKING water putting it at risk,

I'll also raise the alarm on human waste and the sad state of our sewer systems in many large cities. Hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage is frequently spilled into rivers and oceans. Think about the volume of human waste produced just in California, 50 plus million humans doing their business several times a day :eek-52:
we know it will never happen with tax cut economics.

The coal industry is BOOMING, with sales both domestically and internationally. The international market is growing constantly.

It is not resulting in large numbers of new jobs because coal mining has become much more efficient - man-hours per ton of coal is down about 90% since the 60's.

Trump promised to revitalize the coal industry. Done.

Riiiiight.

A major coal executive knows less about his own industry than some Trumpbot nobody on a chat forum.

Suuuuuuure.

Forum List

Back