America founded by whites... for whites

The lack of self awareness, and the blatantly obvious, but not seen, by religious or ant-religious players, in this game is the Big Picture aspect of demanding unconstitutional protections or favors- when a favor is demanded the cost will come back to haunt those who demand which will create hysteria and get yet more unconstitutional actions, wash, rinse and repeat time after time after time.
Keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is crazy. The only thing that happens in repeated washing and rinsing is a wearing away of the fabric and faded colors because they're made from dye, which always fades in the wash.
Who did what when or believed in what spirit is immaterial. The facts we live with daily won't change. Unconstitutional action creating favorites or special protections creates chasms. Period. It places a burden of responsibility on the gov't which it was not granted an authority for- absolving personal responsibility.

Somewhere else your babbling about America being founded as a Christian Nation. So only White people can be Christian? Non Whites can't be saved? God created non Whites so He can jerk off while watching them burn in Hell for the sin of not being White?

Somewhere else your babbling about America being founded as a Christian Nation. So only White people can be Christian? Non Whites can't be saved? God created non Whites so He can jerk off while watching them burn in Hell for the sin of not being White?

In America we have given TRILLIONS of dollars to the Israelis because a majority of the American people believe them to be Israelites. Other than us being able to say they are our ally, we gain little to nothing from the relationship. For the most part, the United States government doesn't even work with the Israelis in joint military efforts to fight wars in the Middle East. Now, it does not matter whether or not those people are who a majority of Americans believe the Israelis are "special", it is based upon what they think. So, the United States underwrites the cost of a people to have their own homeland.

When my forefathers came here, they believed in all their heart and soul that they were the Israelites. They built America on the twin pillars of race and religion. America is the new Jerusalem; whites were the servants of God. Unlike the other countries I have mentioned in this thread, and the one to which you allude, America has welcomed everyone to our shores. Every race, creed, color, nationality, sexual persuasion and political point of view have been welcomed in. We are the only nation on this planet that has a Constitution guaranteeing unalienable Rights (though the United States Supreme Court illegally nullified those Rights and most Americans are not aware of that fact.)

Your position seems to be that whites should not be entitled to a homeland that preserves their culture, history, values, and ethnic peculiarities. My argument to you would be, why should all these other countries be entitled to have a protected homeland that preserves and advances their culture and their way of life?

The REAL reason, the bottom line of all bottom lines boils down to one simple fact. The majority of the worlds people (and in the United States) have been programmed to hate, loathe and despise the United States of America. Many are envious of our relative wealth. Some hate the values that predominate our thinking which manifests itself in our form of government. At the same time, our values have led us to provide more soldiers to die on battle fields in the name of Liberty for others while not taking an acre of land in exchange for our losses. We have sent more missionaries out into the world than all other countries than the rest of the world. We've given money to countless countries with no strings attached.

Our country began with a proposal to outlaw slavery in its Constitution. It contains a provision (First Amendment) to protect the religious Liberty of all people. For almost two centuries, the whole world wanted to be in the United States.The rest of the world came here knowing that America was founded as a white nation - which is irrefutable by ANY metric. The other thread proves it. Nobody questioned our values save of those who wanted political power.

I wanted your attention with my reply, but I'm not finished. My next post finishes the response. And you deserve the truth.

The United States was founded as a Christian nation.

In his Farewell Address , President George Washington put his finger on the importance of preserving a freedom of religion within a society:

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness-these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. The mere politician, equally with the pious man, ought to respect and to cherish them. A volume could not trace all their connections with private and public felicity. Let it simply be asked, “where is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation desert the oaths which are the instruments of investigation in the courts of justice?” And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.

It is substantially true that virtue or morality is a necessary spring of popular government. The rule indeed extends with more or less force to every species of free government. Who this is a sincere friend to it can look with indifference upon attempts to shake the foundation of the fabric?"

But what religion would he be speaking of? What would our identity be with respect to morality?

Female genital mutilation, the ritual cutting or removal of some or all of the external female genitalia, is a normal, legal and "moral" practice done in at least 30 - mostly African countries of which some 200 million women living today have undergone the procedure.

Female genital mutilation - Wikipedia

A man in my neighborhood was jailed for that a few years ago after doing it to his daughters. So, we bring people from every corner of the world to live under this government. Whose values are to prevail? What is the measuring rod for what is good or bad; acceptable or unacceptable; Right or wrong???

America was founded as Christian nation and gradually taken over by secular humanists. That issue above and many more beg to ask who we are as a nation? We were founded as a Christian nation of white people who gained this country via treaties and by Right of Conquest (which was legal and acceptable internationally at the time.) They built the greatest nation in the world and this pissed the have nots of the world off.

So, today whites are watching the non-whites destroy their heritage, culture, religion, and national values, replacing them with the failures that have destroyed other countries. People come here and do not want to assimilate into our culture. They've been programmed to hate us and they think we should change to incorporate their culture. Well, with the female genitalia thing, I don't see a compromise. AND when the non-whites want to change our street signs, the names of schools, the face of our currency; when they insist on removing our flags, monuments, memorials, and statues; when they attack long time customs like the removal of Nativity scenes, public display of the Ten Commandments, and our portrayal of the family unit in prime time entertainment (mom, dad, a few kids all of the same race), it gives me this very distinct feeling that a war of genocide is taking place.

If we express this concern, the hatemongers in control begin this dishonest dialogue that involves being called a racist, white supremacist, Hell bent on holding the non-white down. These dishonest political propaganda prostitutes hide behind the pretext of slavery; however, this examination of slavery is absent four things that the liberals, atheists, etc. want to hide:

1) The whites who founded this Republic began phasing out slavery in the U.S. as soon as they left the legal jurisdiction of Great Britain

2) Whites did not begin the institution and NO other country is being held accountable for it

3) Those who throw up the pretext of slavery end up defending the profiteers thereof AND nary a word against the blacks who sold their own brethren to the slavers. The Black guys and profiteers get a free ride

4) No other country was as benevolent in their treatment as the United States, but we are to receive the only punishment... WHY???

THE REASONS SLAVERY IS EVEN AN ISSUE IS TO GIVE A PRETEXT TO DENY AMERICA'S RIGHT TO THEIR OWN CULTURE. THE TWO TOPICS OF OUR COUNTRY'S RACIAL AND RELIGIOUS FOUNDING ARE ATTACKED BECAUSE OF THE RACIST HATRED TOWARD WHITES FOR DARING HAVING THEIR OWN HOMELAND.

I've gone over the limit of what I expect others to read in a single post, but this is intended for ONE poster. You, want to justify something that is immoral and reprehensible by any standard... especially after many of us have sacrificed so much for the benefit of those that criticize our founding, our culture and our heritage.

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."
(see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf

You voted for trump, didn't you?

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

Yeah, those who engage in genocide, ethnic cleansing, conquering and colonizing others always have some wackass feckless attempt at a rationale. It's the same with our endless bogus illegal unconstitutional wars. Hey! We're a takin' on "evil"! It's the Lord's work!

Founding a country on Anglo Saxon jurisprudence and biblical precepts is a Hell of a long way from genocide.

And the founding fathers of this nation made sure it was not a Christian nation. Thomas Jefferson specifically stated that it was not. What was said on the Mayflower was made irrelevant by the US Constitution. And the subsequent constitutional amendments further separated us from the "White Christian" nation idea.
Keep in mind, the Founders had very close evidence of how badly a christian run country would turn out, with the Puritans.

..."

Yeah, those who engage in genocide, ethnic cleansing, conquering and colonizing others always have some wackass feckless attempt at a rationale. It's the same with our endless bogus illegal unconstitutional wars. Hey! We're a takin' on "evil"! It's the Lord's work!

Founding a country on Anglo Saxon jurisprudence and biblical precepts is a Hell of a long way from genocide.

No, it was genocide and if your Bible is real, your God knows this.

Slavery is not a sin in the Bible. Biblical Israelites living under a yoke of bondage where mortal men hand down religious laws is a sin.
Chattel slavery?

..."

You voted for trump, didn't you?

Very reluctantly

..."

And the founding fathers of this nation made sure it was not a Christian nation. Thomas Jefferson specifically stated that it was not. What was said on the Mayflower was made irrelevant by the US Constitution. And the subsequent constitutional amendments further separated us from the "White Christian" nation idea.
Keep in mind, the Founders had very close evidence of how badly a christian run country would turn out, with the Puritans.

Actually the country did extremely well while observing the Christian principles it was founded under.

..."

Slavery is not a sin in the Bible. Biblical Israelites living under a yoke of bondage where mortal men hand down religious laws is a sin.
Chattel slavery?

If some forms of slavery are good, as it appears to be the case, how come some slavery is palatable, but other forms are not?

..."

The Neanderthal Didn't Die Out; They Were Killed Off

Those who believe the Deluge was legend based on fact such as floods caused by the end of the Ice Age neglect to consider that it was also about extermination. So genocide of non-contributing predatory groups is what God set as an example for us to imitate if the mentally fittest and the most moral and coherently structured societies are to survive.

If it was settled by whites, for whites

Why did they need to bring in blacks as slaves?
They saw that someone was going to want to be on welfare one day.
Our aristocracy is who we subsidize.
Heiristocracy

Employees have to take a pay cut so their boss or owner can buy a brand new car for his 16-year-old spoiled brat.

The required religious angle would be, Why does the Messiah have to be the Son of God? That sets a destructive precedent for who gets to rule down here in real life.

This subject is never dealt with honestly. Here is some typical manure you see on the Internet regarding of WHO BROUGHT SLAVES TO AMERICA:

Slavery and the Jews

Who brought slaves to America and who owned them are completely different discussions, but the left cannot win for losing. That's the reason for the deflections, false accusations and attempts to derail a single statement made in the OP.

You should see how modernists tap dance around the real question of WHO BROUGHT SLAVES TO AMERICA?

How culpable were Dutch Jews in the slave trade? - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Occasionally, you get a piece of the truth from those who profited of the slave trade:

"We Jews, however, even liberal ones, who justifiably insist that the history of the Nazi Holocaust not be denied, can hardly urge African Americans to suppress the record of the slave trade and the involvement of our own ancestors in it. It also does not help to accompany all discussions of Jewish slave trading with indictments of Christians and Arab Muslims as the true villains of the African slave trade. (Brackman, for example, provides a somewhat lurid catalogue of 'Arab slave raids" using, among other sources, my own research.

In fact, the Muslim or Oriental slave trade out of Africa involved mainly Berber, Swahili, and other Black African raiders and merchants rather than Arabs.) Thus while we should not ignore the anti-Semitism of The Secret Relationship (limited at least to accusations of avarice rather than blood libels or plots to rule the world), we must recognize the legitimacy of the stated aim of examining fully and directly even the most uncomfortable elements in our common past, There are certainly better ways than those of this book, from both a scholarly and moral perspective, to carry out such an examination. But carried out it must be', not to apportion or remove guilt but rather to learn who we are through what we were and to incorporate this knowledge into the struggle to become something better."

R. Austen, "African Enslavement in History of Blacks and Jews"
Oh my, the slave trade was global?

Slavery Saved Them From Black-on-Black Crime

Before slavery, the savages' captives were killed and eaten. So it was actually a step forward in humanitarianism. Turning them loose on civilized societies was a step backward. Doing that was a symptom of a degenerate culture similar to Sodom and Gomorrah.

In his Farewell Address , President George Washington put his finger on the importance of preserving a freedom of religion within a society:

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness-these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. The mere politician, equally with the pious man, ought to respect and to cherish them. A volume could not trace all their connections with private and public felicity. Let it simply be asked, “where is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation desert the oaths which are the instruments of investigation in the courts of justice?” And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.

It is substantially true that virtue or morality is a necessary spring of popular government. The rule indeed extends with more or less force to every species of free government. Who this is a sincere friend to it can look with indifference upon attempts to shake the foundation of the fabric?"

But what religion would he be speaking of? What would our identity be with respect to morality?

Female genital mutilation, the ritual cutting or removal of some or all of the external female genitalia, is a normal, legal and "moral" practice done in at least 30 - mostly African countries of which some 200 million women living today have undergone the procedure.

A man in my neighborhood was jailed for that a few years ago after doing it to his daughters. So, we bring people from every corner of the world to live under this government. Whose values are to prevail? What is the measuring rod for what is good or bad; acceptable or unacceptable; Right or wrong???

America was founded as Christian nation and gradually taken over by secular humanists. That issue above and many more beg to ask who we are as a nation? We were founded as a Christian nation of white people who gained this country via treaties and by Right of Conquest (which was legal and acceptable internationally at the time.) They built the greatest nation in the world and this pissed the have nots of the world off.

So, today whites are watching the non-whites destroy their heritage, culture, religion, and national values, replacing them with the failures that have destroyed other countries. People come here and do not want to assimilate into our culture. They've been programmed to hate us and they think we should change to incorporate their culture. Well, with the female genitalia thing, I don't see a compromise. AND when the non-whites want to change our street signs, the names of schools, the face of our currency; when they insist on removing our flags, monuments, memorials, and statues; when they attack long time customs like the removal of Nativity scenes, public display of the Ten Commandments, and our portrayal of the family unit in prime time entertainment (mom, dad, a few kids all of the same race), it gives me this very distinct feeling that a war of genocide is taking place.

If we express this concern, the hatemongers in control begin this dishonest dialogue that involves being called a racist, white supremacist, Hell bent on holding the non-white down. These dishonest political propaganda prostitutes hide behind the pretext of slavery; however, this examination of slavery is absent four things that the liberals, atheists, etc. want to hide:

1) The whites who founded this Republic began phasing out slavery in the U.S. as soon as they left the legal jurisdiction of Great Britain

2) Whites did not begin the institution and NO other country is being held accountable for it

3) Those who throw up the pretext of slavery end up defending the profiteers thereof AND nary a word against the blacks who sold their own brethren to the slavers. The Black guys and profiteers get a free ride

4) No other country was as benevolent in their treatment as the United States, but we are to receive the only punishment... WHY???

THE REASONS SLAVERY IS EVEN AN ISSUE IS TO GIVE A PRETEXT TO DENY AMERICA'S RIGHT TO THEIR OWN CULTURE. THE TWO TOPICS OF OUR COUNTRY'S RACIAL AND RELIGIOUS FOUNDING ARE ATTACKED BECAUSE OF THE RACIST HATRED TOWARD WHITES FOR DARING HAVING THEIR OWN HOMELAND.

I've gone over the limit of what I expect others to read in a single post, but this is intended for ONE poster. You, want to justify something that is immoral and reprehensible by any standard... especially after many of us have sacrificed so much for the benefit of those that criticize our founding, our culture and our heritage.
You never answered my questions. Can non Whites be Christians? Can non Whites be saved?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You never answered my questions. Can non Whites be Christians? Can non Whites be saved?

Do you have any biblical quotes they can't?

Don't talk shit on the internet Rockwell, create the necessary documents and take your case to the nation for the repeal of the 14th Amendment. Come on dog, you're Mr. Big shot. Git to gittin.

Forum List

Back