An incredible lack of outrage...

I completely agree, but this many people leaking stuff suggests that their is a morale crisis at the CIA and this in turn implies that these well paid pros are being assigned tasks that they dont seem to enjoy.

I wonder why that is?

I'm not sure...not sure what it implies to be honest.

Why did Snowden do what he did for instance?

"Why did Snowden do what he did for instance?"

Because he was outraged and disgusted at how criminal the organisation he worked for had become. I have a lot of respect for Whistleblowers, they risk everything and give up so much in order to alert everyone else to the potential dangers and also to the criminal activities of those who are very quick to DICTATE to OTHERS about remaining WITHIN the LAW whilst they circumvent and actually violate the SAME laws they are telling others to obey and respect.

I have respect for whistleblowers IF indeed they are whistleblowers.

For example - what Snowden revealed, in many cases, led to public anger and forced much needed changes on NSA.

But is what wikileaks doing "whistleblowing" or - adding more smoke to the ongoing political fray surrounding Trump's fight with the intelligence agencies, Russia, etc. And in the process - how damaging is it to our attempts to gather intelligence that IS vital to national security?

WikiLeaks isn't Whistleblowing per se, there are people within these Intelligence Agencies who are disturbed enough and fundamentally are outraged enough to have very probably risked their own lives to pass these documents to WikiLeaks.

The question should be that the majority of this spying and hacking has little to do with combatting terrorism, maybe 10% will be terrorist related, the majority is spying on ORDINARY citizens who will have zero of the criteria that fits either a potential terrorist or even a potential danger to their own community on some non-terrorist related situation.

That's the WTF question and that's why everyone who thinks that ordinary citizens have a human right to NOT have their privacy violated in such a sordid and outrageous way should be very, very angry at this crap.

That your crowd on the Left seems not to have a problem and again are just parroting and rambling about Putin and Russia like pre-programmed robots says a great deal about the Left, you are deliberately ignoring the Elephant that's in full view and crapping in the centre of the room.

Where are Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International and the ACLU? Oh that's right, I forgot, they are ONLY interested in supporting Muslims and Illegal Mexican immigrants and Illegal Central American immigrants :rolleyes-41:

What would Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International have to do with any of that? It's not really their purvue. If there is a FISA order, and probable cause I don't have an issue with it. Otherwise - if it's just generic data collecting, I do. But since you're dumping on the left here - what about the Right? You have no problem with surveillance being conducted in Mosques on American citizens right?

ACLU is very much involved - they initiated many lawsuits against data collecting, forcing phone companies to release private info etc.

Well Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International seem to babble about this sort of thing if it's Muslims who are affected, so why aren't they babbling now?

"You have no problem with surveillance being conducted in Mosques on American citizens right?"

Mosques anywhere in the Western world too many times have been the venues for Radicalisation and Imans preaching hate for the West whilst they are squatting in Western nations.

The other situation is that the CIA very often left behind a trace that said it was Russia doing the hacking and spying and they did this deliberately to conceal that it was the CIA.

So the "Russia hacked the American election" narrative coming from the CIA and the other Intelligence Agencies and the Democratic party and then fed to the Propaganda cheerleaders in the MSM.

It's very possibly been a Deep State Set Up.

If this is the case, then this was done to a) try and prevent Trump from winning and b) in the event he did win to use this to attempt to deliberately sabotage The Trump Administration with the narrative that Trump is an Agent of Putin and that nearly everyone in The Trump Administration are also Agents of Putin.

You have the intelligence to realise the implications and the ramifications of such actions if this investigation shows that this was a Deep State Set Up with the complicity of The Obama Administration and also Hillary's campaign.

Does anyone not see the irony in clamoring for a border wall and a ban on travel from certain countries in the name of "national security" while simultaneously excusing if not outright supporting what Wikileaks has done and the impact THAT might have on our national security?

Your statement contains several fallacies. But this Obama-era CIA Shadow Government thing is clearly a danger to the personal safety of US citizens.

C6XPaE0VAAA5Wmq.jpg:large
nice little synopsis there....

Who gave it to you? Did you actually ever read the documents or just what someone is telling you they said?

Hopefully, Donald Trump will finish what JFK got killed for attempting to do: disband the CIA.
You really don't think that our CIA agents keep us safe?

I think any law enforcement must be strictly governed by the Constitution and Bill of Rights when it comes to search and seizure and spying on Americans, and I don't trust the CIA to do that.
did the wikileaks dump say they can do this without a court order? probable cause? a warrant?

It's very possibly been a Deep State Set Up.

Schumer pretty much told the President what would be coming at him

New Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump is “being really dumb” by taking on the intelligence community and its assessments on Russia’s cyber activities.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

Schumer: Trump 'really dumb' for attacking intelligence agencies

Wikileaks has posted a data dump on the CIA's tool chest. The fact that they have all this is mind boggling in it's implications.

The fact that people can't see beyond attempting to make POLITICAL HAY out of it - is more then mind boggling, it's damning.

Wikileaks isn't a "hero".
Assange isn't a "hero" on a quest for truth and openness.
Snowden isn't a "hero".
Manning isn't a "hero".

To defend this as "revealing the truth" for partisan purposes is indefensable. These are the tools we use to fight terrorism, now being made public.

Wikileaks is known to be a proxy for Russian espionage efforts (if you doubt it, feel free to show where Wikileaks has ever released seriously damning stuff on the Russians) - instead it selectively releases material damaging to the US.

Does anyone not see the irony in clamoring for a border wall and a ban on travel from certain countries in the name of "national security" while simultaneously excusing if not outright supporting what Wikileaks has done and the impact THAT might have on our national security?

71e402f30c2b741ecd69ba3ae4baf90bb45b7443c52422de88cf02f4802a5a19.jpg

Donald Trump stated during the campaign that HE LOVED WIKILEAKS.

And his supporters did too. There were Reich wingers all over this board praising Wiki-Leaks, the dumbass's didn't remember what Julian Assange did to G.W. Bush. He basically put a target on every one of our soldiers backs, but HEY it was O.K. now, because it was all about Hillary Clinton. Then he was their HERO--the "truth teller" as many of them referred to him as.

Julian Assange has been holed up in the Ecuador Embassy in London, surrounded by UK police for 4 years, doing everything he can to avoid extradition back to the U.S. to face charges.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?

And he's done it again. Basically notified terrorists what tools the CIA and other intelligence agencies are using on them to catch them and find out where they're at.

Even Sean Hannity of FOX NEWS was praising the guy, stating that Assange stated that he didn't get the leaks from Russia. Like we're supposed to trust this guy and believe what he says--LOL We even had Reich wingers on this board "quoting Sean Hannity" in defense of Julian Assange.

You're right he NEVER leaks information on Russia, it's always the United States. To every LEAK there will be a reward and that's what Julian Assange is really about. Somebody is paying him.

Last edited:
Wikileaks has posted a data dump on the CIA's tool chest. The fact that they have all this is mind boggling in it's implications.

The fact that people can't see beyond attempting to make POLITICAL HAY out of it - is more then mind boggling, it's damning.

Wikileaks isn't a "hero".
Assange isn't a "hero" on a quest for truth and openness.
Snowden isn't a "hero".
Manning isn't a "hero".

To defend this as "revealing the truth" for partisan purposes is indefensable. These are the tools we use to fight terrorism, now being made public.

Wikileaks is known to be a proxy for Russian espionage efforts (if you doubt it, feel free to show where Wikileaks has ever released seriously damning stuff on the Russians) - instead it selectively releases material damaging to the US.

71e402f30c2b741ecd69ba3ae4baf90bb45b7443c52422de88cf02f4802a5a19.jpg
What exactly, beyond the hysterical reporting and subsequent whining, has been revealed? We know the government no longer cares about the right to privacy and has been spying on it's own citizens for some time. Are people worried that the terrorists won't by Samsung flat screens now? Anyone that is shocked by the latest revelations has not been paying attention.

I'm not sure...not sure what it implies to be honest.
Why did Snowden do what he did for instance?
I have it on good authority that Snowden wanted to work a certain way at the CIA but they would not accomodate him. He then went back to subcontracting and hated his life and blamed people at the CIA for his misfortune.

Personally I dont care why he personally did it.

He is a traitor.

But something seems amiss to me in the intel community when we have this number of people taking these kinds of risks.

I did not know that.

I think many Americans think that something nefarious like this taken to the extreme cannot happen in America, I think many Americans think it cannot because you think that ALL your Government Agencies will automatically adhere to the American Constitution.

You need to understand that there are those within who don't give a crap about the American Constitution.

I think what you need to understand is bubba with a gun, who makes up more than 80% of the US population. If it's not bubba, it's bubbette.

the CIA operates primarily in foreign nations, not so much on American soil, but IF on American soil, many of those techniques would need a warrant...

You didn't asnwer my question. The CIA does incredible work to keep us safe from foreign threats, do you deny that? Are you willing to give that up and risk our safety?

I understand your concerns about personal privacy, but it would be catastrophic to get rid of our CIA. I don't think you've thought this one through

Why do we need both the CIA and the NSA? The NSA can handle overseas intelligence.
And what qualifies you to make that statement. Do you have any experience working with either agency? Access to classified information to gain an idea of anything that they actually do?
This is the level of trust your superiors needed in order to get an all control of every aspect of your life government. Never question what they are doing you're too dumb to understand.
When did I say never question anything?
You just questioned anyone not in the government approved agency being capable of questioning them. Are you stupid?
No, I asked a poster who called for the termination of the CIA and who claimed the NSA could easily pick up their duties, if he has any first hand experience or knowledge to back up that position. I never said anything about not questioning.

the CIA operates primarily in foreign nations, not so much on American soil, but IF on American soil, many of those techniques would need a warrant...

We have terrorists all over the world and the only we capture or kill them is to know where they're at. You're right to spy on American citizens would require a warrant. Julian Assange did it again. He goes after Americans, and when has he ever gone after Russia.

Maybe that Ecuador Embassy in London where he's been holed up for the last 4 years will finally hand him over to the U.S. I am certain this has really pissed off the UK, our allies and M16 too.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Last edited:
Just another Democrat Traitor Leaking Classified Intel.

Everyone of those punks the OP mentioned were all card carrying members of The Democrat Hatin America Party.

Obama is not a hero.
Bowe Bergdahl is not a hero.

Julian Assange is an enemy of the state. He's just a sniveling little accused rapist coward hiding out in a foreign embassy. The CIA is a necessary evil. If not for the CIA, we would be using private military contractors - which would be much worse.

Last edited:
I work in IT and I can tell you the most idiotic thing The US did is to allow companies like Dell to make their PCs in China.

The Phucking Espionage Tools are embedded in the motherboard and can be turned on at will.

Here is another mind blowing fact for you. Our government and the Chinese and other technologically advanced Nations can track people through GPS on your smart phones, your GPS capable watch, your Garmin, or built in navigation in your car, and tap in to anything that uses GPS.

Yeah I'm not real happy with that. Why give all that away? You know the Chinese make the motherboards, right?

For what Wikileaks gave away? China has hardware embedded in your motherboard and TVs to do. :badgrin:

So it gets done twice.

I work in IT and I can tell you the most idiotic thing The US did is to allow companies like Dell to make their PCs in China.

The Phucking Espionage Tools are embedded in the motherboard and can be turned on at will.

Here is another mind blowing fact for you. Our government and the Chinese and other technologically advanced Nations can track people through GPS on your smart phones, your GPS capable watch, your Garmin, or built in navigation in your car, and tap in to anything that uses GPS.

Yeah I'm not real happy with that. Why give all that away? You know the Chinese make the motherboards, right?

For what Wikileaks gave away? China has hardware embedded in your motherboard and TVs to do. :badgrin:

So it gets done twice.

It turns on soon as you boot the computer.

Julian Assange is an enemy of the state. He's just a sniveling little accused rapist coward hiding out in a foreign embassy. The CIA is a necessary evil.

Assange is publishing what he was given just like The Washington Post.
So if you are going to declare Assange an Enemy of The State you are going to have to go after The MSM for printing leaks and Fake News.

Right in The BIOS.

Yes you are correct but they also have features that only can be turned on by remote command.

If you turned on the spyware that is embedded in the firmware and had it running all the time it is easier to detect by someone looking for such things or using software sophisticated enough
to scan for it.

Think of some of this stuff as a root kit but embedded in the Firmware.

So it gets done twice.

It turns on soon as you boot the computer.

Forum List

Back