An Opinion Piece on the Trump Verdict. No Mercy.

All this trial had was the word of each party, and the woman couldn't even remember what date it happened.

So you had a Trump Hostile jury in a he said she said case, and you think that is fair?

It's a conspiracy to say the jury pool in the case was hostile in general towards Trump?
The standard for judgement in this trial was not different than any other civil trial. Personally attacking the jury, whom you know nothing about, is absolutely conspiracy, Moron. It certainly isn't a theory based on facts or evidence.

The standard for judgement in this trial was not different than any other civil trial. Personally attacking the jury, whom you know nothing about, is absolutely conspiracy, Moron. It certainly isn't a theory based on facts or evidence.

Preponderance of the evidence in a Trump hostile jurisdiction. That isn't a conspiracy or a theory, it's a fact.

That they're from the bluest part of what used to be a deep blue state.

It's like a lion being convicted by a jury, a judge and a DA of hyenas
:laugh:

So democrats can't be judges or on juries according to you soft Snowflakes?

If you are asking that question, you don't want to hear my answer.

Evidence is the great divide between y'alls claims and the charges Trump faces.

Remember your 'judgment day' with Joe Biden and the haplessly incompetent impeachment inquiry that eventually devolved into pathetic excuses why it went no where?

Y'all don't have the evidence. We do.

Trump was charged with crimes because he did crimes. He was convicted of crimes because he did crimes.

Evidence is the great divide between y'alls claims and the charges Trump faces.

Remember your 'judgment day' with Joe Biden and the haplessly incompetent impeachment inquiry that eventually devolved into pathetic excuses why it went no where?

Y'all don't have the evidence. We do.

Trump was charged with crimes because he did crimes. He was convicted of crimes because he did crimes.

No, Dems have the will to take a giant shit on our legal and Constitutional systems if it gets them their way.

He was charged with the made up crimes for purely political reasons, and a corrupt judge setup the trial to almost guarantee a guilty verdict.

No, Dems have the will to take a giant shit on our legal and Constitutional systems if it gets them their way.

He was charged with the made up crimes for purely political reasons, and a corrupt judge setup the trial to almost guarantee a guilty verdict.

Or.....you find any accountability under the law and due process to be unacceptable, regardless of the evidence.

Trump is a convicted felon because of the evidence of his crimes. Trump was charged in Georgia, DC and FL because of the evidence of his crimes.

What evidence do you have?

Or.....you find any accountability under the law and due process to be unacceptable, regardless of the evidence.

Trump is a convicted felon because of the evidence of his crimes. Trump was charged in Georgia, DC and FL because of the evidence of his crimes.

What evidence do you have?

He's a convicted felon because that's what the Dems wanted for their narrative, and a hack judge set the rules of the trial to get thar result.

Stop asking for evidence you know you would ignore anyway.

He's a convicted felon because that's what the Dems wanted for their narrative, and a hack judge set the rules of the trial to get thar result.

The grand jury says otherwise. The jury says otherwise. The former found sufficient evidence to justify charges. The latter, sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

You merely perceive any legal accountability for Trump or MAGA as a crime. While ignoring all the evidence demonstrating the crimes Trump committed.

That's irrational.
Stop asking for evidence you know you would ignore anyway.

Try me. Show me evidence of say, Biden accepting money from the Chinese to enact Chinese policy.

You know, all that nonsense spewed by Comer, backed by jackshit? You remember, the basis of the entire incompetent impeachment inquiry that went exactly no where, collapsing in humiliating failure?

Just because YOU have no evidence doesn't mean we don't.

And this is why you consistently fail. You ignore the evidence against Trump. And you imagine evidence against his opponents. And then insist that it must be some vast conspiracy when Trump is indicted on the evidence. And your impeachment inquiries fail spectacularly.

The grand jury says otherwise. The jury says otherwise. The former found suffecient evidence to jsutify charges. THe latter, suffecient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

You merely perceive any legal accountability for Trump or MAGA as a crime. While ignoring all the evidence demonstrating the crimes Trump committed.

That's irrational.

Try me. Show me evidence of say, Biden accepting money from the Chinese to enact Chinese policy.

You know, all that nonsense spewed by Comer, backed by jackshit? You remember, the basis of the entire incompetent impeachment inquiry that went exactly no where, collapsing in humiliating failure?

Just because YOU have no evidence doesn't mean we don't.

LOL grand jury.

LOL biased NY City 52 page instructed jury.

Lets see how an appeals court handles this. There are easily a half dozen appealable errors in law made by the judge in this case.

Biden could fuck your cat and you wouldn't care.

What if they're carrots judging a potato? :dunno: :laugh:

What the fuck are we doing here homie? Are you reading your first animal book and inviting us along for your journey?
I am not your homie. Hell, I wouldn't live anywhere near a shit hole.

I have no idea about the relationship carrots and potatoes except to know there is none.

The hyenas of NYC's judicial system is another story. They are scavengers who hate lions.

No, because you bungled this so badly everyone who was pressing these "cases" will soon be in fast retreat.

Trump says it's "very possible" that Biden and other political rivals will have to be jailed
Trump said that his own conviction was a "terrible precedent," claiming falsely that Biden was behind it all

LOL grand jury.

LOL biased NY City 52 page instructed jury.

Lets see how an appeals court handles this. There are easily a half dozen appealable errors in law made by the judge in this case.

Biden could fuck your cat and you wouldn't care.

Smiling....what you're laughing at is due process. Demonstrating elegantly the disdain you have for our constitutional processes. And your intent to violate them.

I'll stick with due process and evidence thank you. You can cling to fantasies of elaborate conspiracies and imagination as evidence. Just don't expect to get very far with them.

Just like your incompetent impeachment inquiry based on the same standard of conspiracy and imagination.

I am not your homie. Hell, I wouldn't live anywhere near a shit hole.
Who gives a shit where you want to live? I think the most pertinent fact in that regard is that whites can no longer keep Black and Brown people from living wherever the fuck we want so really, wherever you go, we will be there.
I have no idea about the relationship carrots and potatoes except to know there is none.
What do Hyenas have to do with people and jurors?
The hyenas of NYC's judicial system is another story. They are scavengers who hate lions.
When do Simba and Timone and Pumba show up to save you in this Disney fantasy cosplay you've chosen to retreat to like a frightened little bitch?

Forum List

Back