An Opinion Piece on the Trump Verdict. No Mercy.

Or.....you find any accountability under the law and due process to be unacceptable, regardless of the evidence.

Trump is a convicted felon because of the evidence of his crimes. Trump was charged in Georgia, DC and FL because of the evidence of his crimes.

What evidence do you have?
The only thing that came out of this is your pearl clutching. I haven't seen a poll showing that Trump's lost support anywhere. In fact, with anti-establishment sentiment, he seems to be gaining support across the board.

The only thing that came out of this is your pearl clutching. I haven't seen a poll showing that Trump's lost support anywhere. In fact, with anti-establishment sentiment, he seems to be gaining support across the board.

I haven't mentioned any poll. You did. I spoke of evidence.

Do I even need to be here for your fantasy about me to play out?

Who gives a shit where you want to live? I think the most pertinent fact in that regard is that whites can no longer keep Black and Brown people from living wherever the fuck we want so really, wherever you go, we will be there.

What do Hyenas have to do with people and jurors?

When do Simba and Timone and Pumba show up to save you in this Disney fantasy cosplay you've chosen to retreat to like a frightened little bitch?
You hyenas stick together. We get that.
I haven't mentioned any poll. You did. I spoke of evidence.

Do I even need to be here for your fantasy about me to play out?
Fantasy about you?! WTF is wrong with you?

Fuck it, the kangaroo court didn't work. Get over it.

Smiling....what you're laughing at is due process. Demonstrating elegantly the disdain you have for our constitutional processes. And your intent to violate them.

I'll stick with due process and evidence thank you. You can cling to fantasies of elaborate conspiracies and imagination as evidence. Just don't expect to get very far with them.

Just like your incompetent impeachment inquiry based on the same standard of conspiracy and imagination.

Abused and corrupted due process.

Where the Scottsboro boy's trial uncorrupted due process?

The only ones violating the Constitution and our laws are Dems in their pursuit of Trump and anyone who votes for him.

No, you stick to fucking over of the system because it gives you what you want.

You hyenas stick together. We get that.

Fantasy about you?! WTF is wrong with you?

Fuck it, the kangaroo court didn't work. Get over it.

The imaginary 'pearl clutching', the babble about polls. That's all you.

I spoke of evidence. Which you avoid like it were on fire.

Demonstrating my point elegantly.

Abused and corrupted due process.

Says you, citing you.

Every court, Federal or State, to review the process so far contradicts you. Meaning that you simply don't know what you're talking about and are offering your personal opinion as a legal standard (as you do)....

.....or your fantastically elaborate conspiracy about the trial just keeps getting bigger, more ludicrously complex, and even more starkly void of evidence to support it.

Again, you laughing at due process and constitutional processes doesn't make them corrupt. It just demonstrates your disdain for both.

The imaginary 'pearl clutching', the babble about polls. That's all you.

I spoke of evidence. Which you avoid like it were on fire.

Demonstrating my point elegantly.
Let me put my point elegantly. You lost. Suck it up and grab you pearls and pussy hat and maybe a bit of CNN or MSDNC to calm your nerves.

Says you, citing you.

Every court, Federal or State, to review the process so far contradicts you. Meaning that you simply don't know what you're talking about and are offering your personal opinion as a legal standard (as you do)....

.....or your fantastically elaborate conspiracy about the trial just keeps getting bigger, more ludicrously complex, and even more starkly void of evidence to support it.

Again, you laughing at due process and constitutional processes doesn't make them corrupt. It just demonstrates your disdain for both.

That's what we call an opinion. Funny thing to find on a message board, I know.

Until Plessey was overturned all the courts upheld seperate but equal. And right now NONE of these cases have been through a completed appeals process.

You hide behind corrupted authority as if it isn't corrupted. That's foolish but par for the course for you.

The disdain is because of the obvious corruption for political purposes done by Democrats.

Sure, but yours is just opinion. You have no legal basis for any of your claims. All due process requirements were met. Every review of the case, State or Federal, refutes you.

You just make up increasingly elaborate fantasies and pseudo-legal conspiracies to justify your opinion. AND.....to justify the corruption you seek to inflict on our justice system. Where by your own admission, evidence won't matter.

No thank you. Neither your irrationality, imagination, nor desire for revenge are legal standards. I'll stick with due process and the constitution over you saying you know better.

As I always do.

Dems should enjoy this show victory while it lasts. Maybe this is the final straw on the camels back for Republicans to realize Dems will do anything to win, and we have to start playing by their rules.

No Mercy

I don't believe that anyone with half a brain is enjoying watching a senile old man refuse to own up to the fact that he's been caught, once and for all, and that it's over. He done too much damage to too many people, and he can't be let go this time. He cannot weasel his way out of this, nor can he buy his way out.

There is nothing he can say or do to save his fat ass this time. Trump has never accepted responsibility for his actions or his failures throughout his life. He's simply either bullied or bought his way out of trouble. Not this time.

I don't believe that anyone with half a brain is enjoying watching a senile old man refuse to own up to the fact that he's been caught, once and for all, and that it's over. He done too much damage to too many people, and he can't be let go this time. He cannot weasel his way out of this, nor can he buy his way out.

There is nothing he can say or do to save his fat ass this time. Trump has never accepted responsibility for his actions or his failures throughout his life. He's simply either bullied or bought his way out of trouble. Not this time.
It is not fun watching Biden degenerate before our very eyes. I'll give you that.

"senile"

Figures you support criminalizing people for political reasons.

Until Plessey was overturned all the courts upheld seperate but equal. And right now NONE of these cases have been through a completed appeals process.

You hide behind corrupted authority as if it isn't corrupted. That's foolish but par for the course for you.

The disdain is because of the obvious corruption for political purposes done by Democrats.

Here is the stark and harsh reality. These cases aren't going to be overturned on Appeal. Appeals Courts don't overturn jury verdicts unless the there are serious errors in law, and that hasn't happened here.

The biggest problem Trump faces is that he refuses to listen to his lawyers or let them conduct his cases, and he will not shut up. He keeps going on national television, giving interviews and holding rallies where he tells everyone that he's guilty, and then makes some excuse like "When the President does it, it isn't illegal", which didn't work for Nixon either.

And saying "I did not have sex with that woman" in regards to Stormy Daniels, well did you believe Bill Clinton when he said the same thing? I sure didn't. Trump isn't a lawyer and he should stop telling his experienced lawyer how to conduct these cases, because he's 0 - 4 so far.

If there were no women with stories to tell, why did Trump make a deal with Pecker to "catch and kill" the stories, and why did Donald Trump's DOJ arrest Michael Cohen and send him to prison for his part in these crimes?

Here is the stark and harsh reality. These cases aren't going to be overturned on Appeal. Appeals Courts don't overturn jury verdicts unless the there are serious errors in law, and that hasn't happened here.

The biggest problem Trump faces is that he refuses to listen to his lawyers or let them conduct his cases, and he will not shut up. He keeps going on national television, giving interviews and holding rallies where he tells everyone that he's guilty, and then makes some excuse like "When the President does it, it isn't illegal", which didn't work for Nixon either.

And saying "I did not have sex with that woman" in regards to Stormy Daniels, well did you believe Bill Clinton when he said the same thing? I sure didn't. Trump isn't a lawyer and he should stop telling his experienced lawyer how to conduct these cases, because he's 0 - 4 so far.

If there were no women with stories to tell, why did Trump make a deal with Pecker to "catch and kill" the stories, and why did Donald Trump's DOJ arrest Michael Cohen and send him to prison for his part in these crimes?

Plenty of errors in law, starting with the indictments.

You won't see it becasue 1) you aren't smart enough and 2) you don't want to.

Still waiting for your cats to eat you.

It is not fun watching Biden degenerate before our very eyes. I'll give you that.

Biden isn't the one who is degenerating. Trump has been committing crimes all of his adult life, and his Presidency was a 4-year grift of the American people, and a looting of the treasury, which was shocking to watch.

Now he's desperately running for President so he won't go to jail. Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about the American people. He just wants to be President so the grift can continue and he can steal all the money he wants.

Forum List

Back