And Just Like That, Tucker Carlson Has Returned Tonight!

Instead of repeating commie propaganda, what else could Trump have done?

Trump did an excellent job when the country got hit with a virus we knew nothing about. We went through the same thing when AIDS first hit our country. Not much in research on the subject, China withholding valuable information we needed, yet we had the highest GDP of any of the G7 countries, DumBama emptied out all our PPE and never replaced it. And in spite of all that, we had less covid deaths under Trump with no vaccines than we did under Dementia with three of them.

Trump had the US military retrofit two ships for the overflow of covid patients and sent them to help two commie states in record time. He ordered the emergency manufacturing of ventilators because NYC auctioned all of theirs off because they didn't want to perform periodic PMs on them. He ordered 3M to sell masks to Americans only instead of them making masks here and shipping them all over the world.

A virus is going to do what a virus is going to do. There is only so much a President can do to stop the spread of a microorganism in a constitutional Republic.

Trump did an excellent job??

He asked the states to shutdown, which they did. Now the loony right says that was bad.

And he fast tracked vaccines. Now the loony right says the vaccines are deadlier than the disease.

And he held MAGA rallies, where idiots like Herman Cain squeezed in shoulder-to-shoulder and maskless, while they spewed the covid virus by screaming and shouting.

I don't believe "excellent" means what you think it means.

actually he admitted he was part of the media. He started to break and was fired. Even as the most watched fking show on any channel. Evidence it is us who are anti government elitists.

Most watched on any channel??

Tucker was getting about 3½ million viewers. Last week, a rerun of Young Sheldon got 4 million.

well yes, that did happen. No argument from me. But from Trump, he said open it up after April 2020. Do you argue that point?

No, I don't. However, most states, including mine with a Republican governor, did not open right away.

No, I don't. However, most states, including mine with a Republican governor, did not open right away.
agree. But then republican governors saw what was actually happening and turned shortly after. only dems kept pain on americans.

All the assholes that want him silenced. The question you ask is rhetorical.
People who want lies silenced?

Most People were not attacking Tucker so much before his turn to the dark side. Facts matter.

I did attack him going as far back as at least 2003

I didn't know Young Sheldon did news?

News? You didn't say, "news." You said it was the most watched show on any channel. And he wasn't news anyway, he was entertainment.

But even among just news broadcasts, he still loses out to NBC, CBS & ABC, each of which get between 4 and 5 million.

News? You didn't say, "news." You said it was the most watched show on any channel. And he wasn't news anyway, he was entertainment.

But even among just news broadcasts, he still loses out to NBC, CBS & ABC, each of which get between 4 and 5 million.
I needed to say that? haahahahahhaha no other news channel out performed him. Zippola! And you went to Young Sheldon like a goof.

People who want lies silenced?

Most People were not attacking Tucker so much before his turn to the dark side. Facts matter.

I did attack him going as far back as at least 2003
why are you concerned? you couldn't give two shits, but here you are still arguing. obviously you gave a lot of shits.

Forum List

Back