And republicans bought it

perhaps Ed could prove how inaccurate Tomohawk missiles really are......

Show us the details of how they miss their targets...........

waiting.
eagle I'm just going by what Russia said of those strikes and you asking for details ?? Surely you're not that stupid?? BTW I guess for all you morons and republicans,,,but I repeat myself ,this goes to prove there is no Russia Trump connection?? lol ..Like I said ,,you bought it
You quoted negative reporting from Russia...........saying they missed..............which is utter BS

You said all it did was put holes in the dirt........which is total BS..........

In a Nut shell.............I'm calling your entire Op....................

giphy-7.gif

I'm not falling for any of this B.S. and it shocks me how many people are!!
Well friends, you are watching political theater in one of the most sinister scenes. Trump's presidency is hitting rock bottom, so what does he do?
1. Colludes with Russia to create an international event for him to react to in a "presidential manner".
2. Remove Bannon, making it seem that he's wised up.
3. React to the gassing of the innocent Syrians, almost weeping about the "beautiful babies".
4. Lets everyone else condemn Russia, but keeps quiet himself.
5. Does exactly what he told President Obama NOT to do - conducts a bombing raid on the airport where the gas attack was launched.
Problems?
1. With as much television as he watches, he's seen dead "beautiful babies" before and it didnt move him to say anything.
2. He tells Russia ahead of time what he's doing. He DOESN'T take out the landing strips!
3. He DOESN'T know if there are other troops from other nations there that could be killed, which would cause active conflicts.
4. He didn't think about possible retaliation to our troops in the region.
5. He doesn't seek counsel from Congress because they would have told him NO.
But hey! He's coming off like the TOUGH GUY he's always wanted to be and he got to play with BOMBS. The idiots that support him now think he's the BIG CHEESE. People are saying, "See! There's nothing between Trump and Russia! He wouldn't do this if there was!"
Friggin' idiots!
Feel free to copy & share

Well friends, you are watching political theater in one of the most sinister scenes. Trump's presidency is hitting rock bottom, so what does he do?
1. Colludes with Russia to create an international event for him to react to in a "presidential manner".
3. React to the gassing of the innocent Syrians, almost weeping about the "beautiful babies".
5. Does exactly what he told President Obama NOT to do - conducts a bombing raid on the airport where the gas attack was launched.
Problems?
1. With as much television as he watches, he's seen dead "beautiful babies" before and it didnt move him to say anything.
2. He tells Russia ahead of time what he's doing. He DOESN'T take out the landing strips!
3. He DOESN'T know if there are other troops from other nations there that could be killed, which would cause active conflicts.
But hey! He's coming off like the TOUGH GUY he's always wanted to be and he got to play with BOMBS. The idiots that support him now think he's the BIG CHEESE. People are saying, "See! There's nothing between Trump and Russia! He wouldn't do this if there was!"
Friggin' idiots!

gramps no one said we shouldn't hit them but a slap on the wrist for all those murders and if they do it again they'll have russian protection then what will repub hero dump do?

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!

gramps no one said we shouldn't hit them but a slap on the wrist for all those murders and if they do it again they'll have russian protection then what will repub hero dump do?

What would you do.................hit them with harsh language.......

bwahahahahahahahahaha

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!

What? Russian protection? I thought Trump and Putin were in bed together. WTF?

dems and libs "Putin helped Trump win" idiots and liars.

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!

I don't think destroying 20 aircraft, fuel depots, radar installations & military storage facilities is a slap on the wrist.

Why? It's stupid
guess you bought it too ,,,,seems to me you're on the bottom limb of the intelligence tree ,,,You'll buy anything repub morons say

I'm not a "repub", moonbat

Let me ask you something, why didn't Obama go to Congress in 2014 before his military strikes in Syria?

Think hard now...

The letter in 2013. DUH.

The OP is spot on. RWNJ Pootarian traitors like you are so invested in your own mythology (no, I don't man the pedo priests you love so much) -- You're so afraid to think for yourself, you'll agree with anything. (Including hiding pedo priests.)

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!

bwahahahahahahahahaha

a severe verbal reprimand from the UN, that'll do it. LOL

Last edited:
Problems?
Friggin' idiots!

Do you enjoy being a pussy whipped bitch?

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!

bwahahahahahahahahaha

no eagle something real not the little bs trump is giving you

Why? It's stupid
guess you bought it too ,,,,seems to me you're on the bottom limb of the intelligence tree ,,,You'll buy anything repub morons say

Let me ask you something, why didn't Obama go to Congress in 2014 before his military strikes in Syria?

Think hard now...

The letter in 2013. DUH.

The OP is spot on. RWNJ Pootarian traitors like you are so invested in your own mythology (no, I don't man the pedo priests you love so much) -- You're so afraid to think for yourself, you'll agree with anything. (Including hiding pedo priests.)
Nah...........I think we should have just blown up all of Syria's aircraft.................but that's just the War Monger in me.........

Perhaps they could flap their wings and deliver them after...................Not discounting artillery.

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!

bwahahahahahahahahaha

Or draw a red line with his crayon.....:lmao:

Why? It's stupid

Think hard now...

The letter in 2013. DUH.

Nah...........I think we should have just blown up all of Syria's aircraft.................but that's just the War Monger in me.........

Perhaps they could flap their wings and deliver them after...................Not discounting artillery.
well eagle there's something we can agree on

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!

bwahahahahahahahahaha

Send Edward over there to talk them to death.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why? It's stupid

Think hard now...

The letter in 2013. DUH.

well eagle there's something we can agree on
Yet you don't give credit to the ones destroyed..............I posted a site already that shows they don't have that many aircraft..................did you look at it...................

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!

bwahahahahahahahahaha

no talk eagle but no bullshit strikes either something that has a meaning

Why? It's stupid

Think hard now...

The letter in 2013. DUH.

CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!!!!! SQUAWK!!!!!! Polly want a cracker?

Problems?
Friggin' idiots!

bwahahahahahahahahaha

Obama already did that. Clearly didn't work.

The other positive from this strike is it should have put NK on notice

bwahahahahahahahahaha

no talk eagle but no bullshit strikes either something that has a meaning

Pictures and reports tell a different story..............but please live in a place called denial................

Forum List

Back