And so begins the Taliban genocide

Afghanistan does not belong to us to have "superiority" over.

It does when we still have American citizens trapped there, valuable US military technology lying around for the Chinese to glean, and the possibility of terrorist training camps.

It does when we still have American citizens trapped there, valuable US military technology lying around for the Chinese to glean, and the possibility of terrorist training camps.

The issue is going there and sending weapons there. When you do stupid things, bad things happen.

Maybe we will learn that this never works but I doubt it.

It was announced in March 2020 that we were leaving. That was the time to leave.

There aren't any american citizens trapped there.

Panjshir is India's baby. Be aware they have a propaganda firestorm going on..

The plan has been posted several times. Maybe you should read Trump's actual plan. Air superiority in Afghanistan is asinine .. bombing mountain people doesn't work.

It worked pretty well for Trump. Remember Soleimani? The guy who was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers?

He doesn't look very well, does he? Maybe he should see a doctor or something.

:laughing0301:

soleimani_ring_index.jpg

It worked pretty well for Trump. Remember Soleimani? They guy who was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers?

He doesn't look very well, does he. Maybe he should see a doctor or something.

soleimani_ring_index.jpg

I was furious when he killed Soliemani.. He was the only go to guy to negotiate a truce with the al Houthis in Yemen.

Trump is a stupid popinjay.

It worked pretty well for Trump. Remember Soleimani? The guy who was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers?

He doesn't look very well, does he? Maybe he should see a doctor or something.

soleimani_ring_index.jpg

Nothing changed between Iran and the U.S.

I was furious when he killed Soliemani.. He was the only go to guy to negotiate a truce with the al Houthis in Yemen.

Trump is a stupid popinjay.

Like I said, little Ms. Taliban-Supporter, I know where your allegiances lie.

Trump's plan would have included air-superiority over Afghanistan, which we no longer have.
We were providing the Afghan Army with air support until they collapsed.

Trumpys final plan was to dump the withdrawal of the last 2500 troops on to the next administration.

We were providing the Afghan Army with air support until they collapsed.

Trumpys final plan was to dump the withdrawal of the last 2500 troops on to the next administration.

You left out one important part: President Trump's withdrawal plan was contingent on the Taliban obeying certain stipulations, such as creating a bi-partisan government along with the existing Afghani government, and observing human rights.

He also had the infrastructure in place with which to enforce those stipulations, and the Taliban knew that he wasn't playing tiddly-winks, as is the idiot Biden. We would have retained several military bases until the withdrawal was complete, leaving in place the necessary means to bring unholy hell on the Taliban, had they not played ball with us.

President Trump also would have done it in the correct sequence: The withdrawal of American citizens and Afghan friendlies, the destruction of strategic materiel to keep it out of the hands of the Taliban, the turning over of those military bases to the Afghan military, then the final withdrawal of troops. Fucking Biden pulled out of some of our bases and didn't even tell the Afghan Army, fer Christ's sake.

I'm simply amazed that you guys and girls don't understand just how badly Joe Fucking Biden fucked this up.

You left out one important part: President Trump's withdrawal plan was contingent on the Taliban obeying certain stipulations, such as creating a bi-partisan government along with the existing Afghani government, and observing human rights.

He also had the infrastructure in place with which to enforce those stipulations, and the Taliban knew that he wasn't playing tiddly-winks, as is the idiot Biden. We would have retained several military bases until the withdrawal was complete, leaving in place the necessary means to bring unholy hell on the Taliban, had they not played ball with us.

President Trump also would have done it in the correct sequence: The withdrawal of American citizens and Afghan friendlies, the destruction of strategic materiel to keep it out of the hands of the Taliban, the turning over of those military bases to the Afghan military, then the final withdrawal of troops. Fucking Biden pulled out of some of our bases and didn't even tell the Afghan Army, fer Christ's sake.

I'm simply amazed that you guys and girls don't understand just how badly Joe Fucking Biden fucked this up.

There are no stipulations in Trump's 3 page agreement with the Taliban.

So why did Trump ordered troop reduction to 2500 just days after the election was called for Biden, when the Taliban not living up to their end of the surrender agreement.

Trump had no withdrawal plans past leaving the final exit situation to the next administration.

There are no stipulations in Trump's 3 page agreement with the Taliban.

That's not in the written agreement. It was made very clear during President Trump's conversation with the Taliban leader:

"Trump: Yeah, but I spoke to, and sort of the known head, but nobody was sure, but now I'm sure, and I was sure then when I was speaking to him. And I knew as soon as I spoke to him. And even the introduction, I say hello, and he screamed something very tough. And I then started with him. I said, listen, before we start the longtime conversation and conversations that we're going to have, I have to say one thing, and I'll never have to say it again to you. And here's what I say. If you do anything bad to the United States of America, if you do anything bad to any of our civilians, to any American citizen, or if you do anything out of the normal, you know, they've been fighting for a thousand years, but out of the normal, because you've had your wars, and if you do anything out of the normal, but anything bad to America or any American citizens, I will hit you harder than anybody has ever been hit in world history. You will be hit harder than any country and any person has ever been hit in world history. And we will start with the exact location and the exact town, and it's right here. And I believe I repeated the name of his town. That will be the first place that we start. And I won't be able to speak to you anymore after that, and isn't that a very sad thing? But that is the story. And then he asked me one question, and I'd rather not repeat that question, because it's a very scary question. But he asked me one question, and I gave him the answer yes. And then after it was all done, I said OK, now I've said what I'm going to say. Let's have a conversation. And I said we're going to be leaving after 21 years. And when we leave, you're going to leave us alone, and we're going to leave with great dignity and great honor. And we are going to take care of this situation. We're going to take our time. We had a date of May 1, but they missed a couple of conditions. We had some very strong conditions, Hugh. But they missed a couple of conditions. I wanted to be out by May 1. I had spoken to him quite a bit before May 1, but we had a condition of May 1. But they missed conditions, and so therefore, I bombed and we hit them very hard. And then we said we will agree to those conditions. I said no, you've already agreed to them. Don't play games. We had them so good. They weren't in Kabul. You take a look at when they started taking over Afghanistan. It's when I left. When I left, that's when it started, they started going wild, because they were dealing with another president. And I never realized, and of course I realized the importance and power of the presidency, but I never realized how important the office of the president is until this happened, because when I watched what happened over the last week and a half with some horrible, stupid decisions that were made, number one being allowing our military to leave before the civilians and before we get all of our equipment back, $83 billion dollars. And not, nobody can even comprehend that much equipment. Thousands of vehicles, thousands, you saw the list of vehicles."

Don't ever doubt that President Trump didn't mean every word of what he said. You saw what happened to Soleimani.

That's not in the written agreement. It was made very clear during President Trump's conversation with the Taliban leader:

"Trump: Yeah, but I spoke to, and sort of the known head, but nobody was sure, but now I'm sure, and I was sure then when I was speaking to him. And I knew as soon as I spoke to him. And even the introduction, I say hello, and he screamed something very tough. And I then started with him. I said, listen, before we start the longtime conversation and conversations that we're going to have, I have to say one thing, and I'll never have to say it again to you. And here's what I say. If you do anything bad to the United States of America, if you do anything bad to any of our civilians, to any American citizen, or if you do anything out of the normal, you know, they've been fighting for a thousand years, but out of the normal, because you've had your wars, and if you do anything out of the normal, but anything bad to America or any American citizens, I will hit you harder than anybody has ever been hit in world history. You will be hit harder than any country and any person has ever been hit in world history. And we will start with the exact location and the exact town, and it's right here. And I believe I repeated the name of his town. That will be the first place that we start. And I won't be able to speak to you anymore after that, and isn't that a very sad thing? But that is the story. And then he asked me one question, and I'd rather not repeat that question, because it's a very scary question. But he asked me one question, and I gave him the answer yes. And then after it was all done, I said OK, now I've said what I'm going to say. Let's have a conversation. And I said we're going to be leaving after 21 years. And when we leave, you're going to leave us alone, and we're going to leave with great dignity and great honor. And we are going to take care of this situation. We're going to take our time. We had a date of May 1, but they missed a couple of conditions. We had some very strong conditions, Hugh. But they missed a couple of conditions. I wanted to be out by May 1. I had spoken to him quite a bit before May 1, but we had a condition of May 1. But they missed conditions, and so therefore, I bombed and we hit them very hard. And then we said we will agree to those conditions. I said no, you've already agreed to them. Don't play games. We had them so good. They weren't in Kabul. You take a look at when they started taking over Afghanistan. It's when I left. When I left, that's when it started, they started going wild, because they were dealing with another president. And I never realized, and of course I realized the importance and power of the presidency, but I never realized how important the office of the president is until this happened, because when I watched what happened over the last week and a half with some horrible, stupid decisions that were made, number one being allowing our military to leave before the civilians and before we get all of our equipment back, $83 billion dollars. And not, nobody can even comprehend that much equipment. Thousands of vehicles, thousands, you saw the list of vehicles."

Don't ever doubt that President Trump didn't mean every word of what he said. You saw what happened to Soleimani.

Based on what Trump says? Are you kidding me? John, you aren't that dumb.

Based on what Trump says? Are you kidding me? John, you aren't that dumb.

To believe that Trump won't bomb your ass into oblivion when he says he'll bomb your ass into oblivion, is far dumber.

Maybe you should have gone to Afghanistan to be a spokesperson for the Taliban, back then. Just to test him.

To believe that Trump won't bomb your ass into oblivion when he says he'll bomb your ass into oblivion, is far dumber.

Maybe you should have gone to Afghanistan to be a spokesperson for the Taliban, back then. Just to test him.

India has been working against the US in Afghanistan the whole time.

Trumpyberra is such a bull-shiter. He cut the Afghan government and Army out of negotiation with the Taliban. The Taliban then cut the US out of negotiations with the Afghan Army for the surrender of all the US made weapons we gave them in 19 or so years.

Such was the deal he made for America.

India has been working against the US in Afghanistan the whole time.

Of course. I couldn't help but noticed how you spammed that all over this board today. We get it: You have an issue with India.

But what does that have to do with the OP? All I've heard from you so far is a weak attempt to dispute the fact that the Taliban is going on a murderous genocidal rampage, based on the fact that the article I posted, was written by a former CIA agent, and a couple Twitter feeds.

So are you disputing the fact that the Taliban are now involved in wholesale murder? Do you have any references that prove otherwise?

Of course. I couldn't help but noticed how you spammed that all over this board today. We get it: You have an issue with India.

But what does that have to do with the OP? All I've heard from you so far is a weak attempt to dispute the fact that the Taliban is going on a murderous genocidal rampage, based on the fact that the article I posted, was written by a former CIA agent, and a couple Twitter feeds.

So are you disputing the fact that the Taliban are now involved in wholesale murder? Do you have any references that prove otherwise?

Nope. I was VERY surprised India was playing such a duplicitous game.

Yeah.. the warlords in Panjshir are lying.

Trumpyberra is such a bull-shiter. He cut the Afghan government and Army out of negotiation with the Taliban. The Taliban then cut the US out of negotiations with the Afghan Army for the surrender of all the US made weapons we gave them in 19 or so years.

Such was the deal he made for America.
Trump was not President when Joe Biden pulled out of Afghanistan and being President, he had every opportunity to conduct the withdrawal the way he saw fit.

So invoking Trump's name in response to the genocide being committed by the Taliban, is nothing more than pissing into the wind. Everyone knows what happens when you piss into the wind: You get it all over your shoes.

Now either prove that Joe Biden's handling of the withdrawal was the best possible conclusion, or disprove that President Trump would have done a better job.

Forum List

Back