Andrew McCabe seeks immunity

Yup, nothing odd going on here. Who's next to ask for immunity, Comey, Hillary, Obama?
Andrew McCabe seeks immunity for testimony in congressional hearing over FBI handling of Clinton email probe
if they want the answers, it may be necessary for one of em.

I may agree with you, but damn not willingly.
oh I agree, but look how many years this has been in the headlines. Isn't it about time to pick someone and see what they actually have?

Yup, nothing odd going on here. Who's next to ask for immunity, Comey, Hillary, Obama?
Andrew McCabe seeks immunity for testimony in congressional hearing over FBI handling of Clinton email probe

oh I agree, but look how many years this has been in the headlines. Isn't it about time to pick someone and see what they actually have?

I'd prefer an approach like: Do you prefer 10 years or 20 years in jail.

I'd prefer an approach like: Do you prefer 10 years or 20 years in jail.
until someone from the DOJ cares, I don't see it happening. But if Congress says, you know what fk the DOJ, here's immunity, let's see what youz got.

Or McCabe is sending a signal to everybody else involved.

"Either you folks foot my legal bills and help replace my
retirement pay or all of you are going down."

That might work.

Looks like all of the "flipping" the libs have been hoping would land on Trump...it looks like the flipping will land at Obama's feet...:muahaha:

Yeah but it's an anemic Senate committee with a slim republican majority and radical democrats ready to defend him anyway. It doesn't make sense unless it is a smokescreen

Not sure I'm interested in what they have, or what they think they have. More concerned about what extremes they would go to and who are the people pulling the strings.

The swamp can play their games and they will try to protect all involved...but the American people know what took place...the Obama administration's higher ups conspired to end Trump's campaign and give the victory to Hillary but when that failed they doubled down and tried to frame Trump and get him removed from office....

420px-President_Barack_Obama_with_full_cabinet_09-10-09.jpg

Picture them in cheetos orange.....:muahaha:

Forum List

Back