Andrew McCabe seeks immunity

You only give immunity if you know what the person is going to give you.
Not True. The GOP was stupid enough to give Hillary's aides and IT tech - who illegally accessed her server without clearance - for his testimony only to have him sit down, smile, and say, 'I plead the 5th'. Yeah, they F*ed the Republicans bad.

I hope with McCabe they make it clear if he does the same Immunity is off the table / revoked.

as a side note:
Wow don't waste your time using Google to search Obama's crimes...they won't take you there....Google is a left wing cover up search engine...

Just sayin.....

He should go on Fox and Friends and beg Donald for a pardon

as a side note:
Wow don't waste your time using Google to search Obama's crimes...they won't take you there....Google is a left wing cover up search engine...

Just sayin.....

Here's a couple.
The Complete List of Barack Obama’s Scandals, Misdeeds, Crimes and Blunders – Investment Watch Blog
https://nypost.com/2017/10/17/team-obamas-stunning-coverup-of-russian-crimes/

And now breaking today Obama and Kerry secretly went around the sanctions Congress levied on Iran to enrich Iran...why? are Kerry and Obama double agents?

Session's where the fuck are you?

There ya go picturing men on their knees again...get with the program dude...your party has been corrupted...do you care? You should....because the cat is out of the bag.....get ready to lose in November....and beyond...

And now breaking today Obama and Kerry secretly went around the sanctions Congress levied on Iran to enrich Iran...why? are Kerry and Obama double agents?

Session's where the fuck are you?

upload_2018-6-6_11-43-47.jpeg

Forget CNN's 'Where's Melania?'

upload_2018-6-6_11-44-35.jpeg

There ya go picturing men on their knees again...get with the program dude...your party has been corrupted...do you care? You should....because the cat is out of the bag.....get ready to lose in November....and beyond...
It’s not my party, dipshit. And leave me out of your gay fantasies

I have doubts that McCabe would divulge anything of value anyway, with or without immunity. Unless he has already lied to the FBI and knows he's about to be charged for it.

Forum List

Back