Andrew McCabe seeks immunity

The question is what does he have to offer?

Might be worth it
Like I said, if everyone pleads the fifth, it doesn't do any good.

I say, absolutely no immunity or 5th amendment protection for government workers involved in government cases.

Plea deal only.
the congress can't do that. they have no authority.

I am not talking about Congress, he seeks immunity because he broke the law.

All I am saying there shouldn't be immunity for any FBI official who broke the law.

Might be worth it
i don't think your normally ask for immunity to simply plead the 5th.

It happened before with all the Clinton staff during email server wipe investigation. They got immunity then plead the 5th when questioned.
guess we'll see if they do it again.

Might be worth it

I say, absolutely no immunity or 5th amendment protection for government workers involved in government cases.

Plea deal only.

All I am saying there shouldn't be immunity for any FBI official who broke the law.
well when the DOJ isn't concerned, you'll never get him to court.

Might be worth it

It happened before with all the Clinton staff during email server wipe investigation. They got immunity then plead the 5th when questioned.

How about we convict him, send him to jail for 50 years, then see if they do it again.

Might be worth it

How about we convict him, send him to jail for 50 years, then see if they do it again.
who's taking him to court? that's the entire fking issue.

Might be worth it

Plea deal only.

I think most people would agree with you on that. Can't take away somebody's 5th amendment rights though.

I have doubts that McCabe would divulge anything of value anyway, with or without immunity. Unless he has already lied to the FBI and knows he's about to be charged for it.
His boss, James Comey tried to throw him under the bus. partially resulting in the IG recommending his indictment.

Were I McCabe, I would be more than a little pi$$ed and possibly out to even the score. McCabe has already publicly declared Comey 'misled' and should not be believed. The fireworks in court should be, potentially, something to see.

I think most people would agree with you on that. Can't take away somebody's 5th amendment rights though.
Don't need to take away McCabe's 5th Rights away - he is already going to jail from Indictment recommendations by the IG who found enough evidence to recommend the indictment.

It seems obvious McCabe does NOT want to plead the 5th, that he wants to testify in exchange for his lily white ass not going to jail and becoming someone's bit@h.

I have doubts that McCabe would divulge anything of value anyway, with or without immunity. Unless he has already lied to the FBI and knows he's about to be charged for it.
His boss, James Comey tried to throw him under the bus. partially resulting in the IG recommending his indictment.

Were I McCabe, I would be more than a little pi$$ed and possibly out to even the score. McCabe has already publicly declared Comey 'misled' and should not be believed. The fireworks in court should be, potentially, something to see.

Do you ask for immunity if they don't already have you by the balls? If not, all McCabe has to do is take the 5th, right? Or basically say nothing. He may want to screw Comey or someone else, but not if it means his own ass goes to jail.

as a side note:
Wow don't waste your time using Google to search Obama's crimes...they won't take you there....Google is a left wing cover up search engine...

Just sayin.....
Tissue?
your recycles are not needed here.
Tissue?
As I already posted, your recycles are not needed here.
But you keep crying, so..... tissue?
keep your recyclables.

Do you ask for immunity if they don't already have you by the balls? If not, all McCabe has to do is take the 5th, right? Or basically say nothing. He may want to screw Comey or someone else, but not if it means his own ass goes to jail.
they'll never get him to talk until he's in court. and that ain't happening with this band of bozos in the DOJ.

Might be worth it

He knows he is already guilty of obstruction, lying to Congress, and several other crimes. Lets prosecute these things out, and if needed give a reduced sentence for cooperation. No blank immunity.

Don't need to take away McCabe's 5th Rights away - he is already going to jail from Indictment recommendations by the IG who found enough evidence to recommend the indictment.

It seems obvious McCabe does NOT want to plead the 5th, that he wants to testify in exchange for his lily white ass not going to jail and becoming someone's bit@h.

He better make quick deal or start talking fast before all those other 28 FBI Agents With Clinton Server Knowledge Testify Before Congress and spoil his chances to walk away.

We didn't even get to Page and Strzok who will rat on McCabe who will rat on Comey who will rat on Lynch and Holder, and maybe get all the way to Clinton and Obama.

Let the finger pointing and throwing each other under the bus begin.

Might be worth it

Plea deal only.

I agree. Every citizen have constitutional rights, even criminals don't lose most. What I am saying is, if you are federal government worker sworn in to uphold and protect the Constitution, and than you break that, should you still have those protections?

He can plea fifth, and that's fine, since his crimes were already proven. It' won't help him if he doesn't talk.

Forum List

Back