Angry Muslims Taunt NJ School Officials: “We’re Going to Be the Majority Soon”

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Some members of the Jewish faith said they felt they were being discriminated against because they weren’t getting their own school days off for holidays like Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

Fucking Jews starting trouble again.
Did you notice how the coverage showed just a few seconds of the Jewish troublemakers, concentrating on a few Muslims?

NJ School Board Debates Closing for Muslim Holiday

The city has already established this holiday and Diwali as city holidays.

But no one is moaning on about that.

then we find the board had already approved it, but Jew troublemakers stuck their XXXL sized noses in.

NJ School Board Debates Closing for Muslim Holiday

But during the nearly four hours of debate at the board meeting Thursday, some of the Jewish faith said they felt they were being discriminated against because they weren't getting their own school days off for holidays like Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

"Many of our Jewish community members are feeling left out," said parent Roy Tomargo.

We now have a new headline - "Jews cause trouble again"

...Fucking Jews starting trouble again...
Your Honor, the Prosecution rests...

----------------------------------------------------

No. of mosques in the city of Jerusalem, Israel = 6

No. of synagogues in the entire country of Saudi Arabia = 0

A telling comparison of Religious Tolerance in the two settings.

Last edited:
Muslim, Muslim, Muslim

Trash!

-Geaux

=========================
VIDEO=> Angry Muslims Taunt NJ School Officials: "We're Going to Be the Majority Soon" - The Gateway Pundit

Some members of the Jewish faith said they felt they were being discriminated against because they weren’t getting their own school days off for holidays like Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. So the school board decided to keep schools open for Eid al-Adha.

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Run cletus run!!!! Run and hide in the swamp

What the muslim woman said wasn't a taunt but a future fact. ...... :cool:
Yes, that's entirely possible.

Which means we should probably begin taking steps now, to avoid such an outcome.

1. reduced immigration

2. increased deportations

3. reclassification as a political system, disguised as a religion

Muslim, Muslim, Muslim

Trash!

-Geaux

=========================
VIDEO=> Angry Muslims Taunt NJ School Officials: "We're Going to Be the Majority Soon" - The Gateway Pundit

Some members of the Jewish faith said they felt they were being discriminated against because they weren’t getting their own school days off for holidays like Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. So the school board decided to keep schools open for Eid al-Adha.

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Run cletus run!!!! Run and hide in the swamp

Meh, I don't care to join the rest of you loafers who hide and ride my coat tails for handouts

I prefer to earn my way thank you very much

-Geaux

Sad to see. They may soon be the majority in that school district, but it will be a long time before they have any real majorities nationwide. In the meantime though expect clashes locally like this. These people have no intention of assimilating.

Imagine the future here though, you have illegals pouring over our southern borders with a strong Christian background, and meanwhile Dims are going to see to it that Islamic refugees are sent here.

Imagine the future turmoil that will be reaped in this country, from what our government is planting today.

Glad I'm getting the fuck out of here in several years.

My issue is do the parents take work off? I mean the Christmas Holidays are hard if your not a teacher, What about the work place? I mean 2 weeks off at Christmas. Everything is closed, its too long. I think the parents and kids need to take sick days if the holiday falls on a work day or school day.

The truth is......right now...there are at least 1 million normal.....peaceful Muslims in America that want to commit violence if anyone dares to offend Islam.

September 24, 2015
Muslims are about much more than just terror
By Carol Brown
Would everyone please stop portraying Muslims as if they’re all terrorists! Most Muslims are peaceful people. And most American Muslims love America. I mean, that’s what we’re told, so it must be true, right? Of course, many of the people who make these claims are plucking ideas out of thin air.

On the opposite end of the thin air school of thought, we have something called research and facts. And so, for example, we have a 2015 nationwide survey put out by the Center for Security Policy that shows the following views held by American Muslims:

• 51% believe they should have the option of being governed by Sharia law
  • nearly 20% believe violence is justified to make Sharia law the law of the land
  • nearly 25% condone violence against those who offend Islam (such as drawing a cartoon of Mohammed)
If you factor in taqiyya the percentages might be even higher, but let’s work with what we’ve got and calculate the hard numbers.

Estimates of the Muslim population in the United States vary, ranging from 3 million to 7 million (not including those who overstay their visas or the throngs of “refugees” that have been, and continue to be admitted). For the sake of some basic calculations, I’ll use 5 million as a conservative estimate.

Extrapolating from the survey, that means that as many as 2.5 million American Muslims want Sharia law, 1 million support violence to replace the United States Constitution with Sharia law, and 1.25 million believe violence should be inflicted upon anyone who offends Islam.

This isn’t about an extreme ideology thriving in some nook or cranny in some remote location in America (though that would be bad enough). We’re talking about the potential of millions of Muslims prepared to wage war against us and/or ready to cheer on those that do. You know. The “moderates.”

And that’s before we’re flooded with hundreds of thousands of Muslim “refugees” from the Middle East who will import more of the same attitudes and values (such as they are).

Forget about the latest should-a-Muslim-be-president hype. The broader question is whether Muslims belong in the West in any capacity.

Hat tip: Counterjihad Report

Would everyone please stop portraying Muslims as if they’re all terrorists! Most Muslims are peaceful people. And most American Muslims love America. I mean, that’s what we’re told, so it must be true, right? Of course, many of the people who make these claims are plucking ideas out of thin air.

On the opposite end of the thin air school of thought, we have something called research and facts. And so, for example, we have a 2015 nationwide survey put out by the Center for Security Policy that shows the following views held by American Muslims:

• 51% believe they should have the option of being governed by Sharia law
  • nearly 20% believe violence is justified to make Sharia law the law of the land
  • nearly 25% condone violence against those who offend Islam (such as drawing a cartoon of Mohammed)
If you factor in taqiyya the percentages might be even higher, but let’s work with what we’ve got and calculate the hard numbers.

Estimates of the Muslim population in the United States vary, ranging from 3 million to 7 million (not including those who overstay their visas or the throngs of “refugees” that have been, and continue to be admitted). For the sake of some basic calculations, I’ll use 5 million as a conservative estimate.

Extrapolating from the survey, that means that as many as 2.5 million American Muslims want Sharia law, 1 million support violence to replace the United States Constitution with Sharia law, and 1.25 million believe violence should be inflicted upon anyone who offends Islam.

This isn’t about an extreme ideology thriving in some nook or cranny in some remote location in America (though that would be bad enough). We’re talking about the potential of millions of Muslims prepared to wage war against us and/or ready to cheer on those that do. You know. The “moderates.”

And that’s before we’re flooded with hundreds of thousands of Muslim “refugees” from the Middle East who will import more of the same attitudes and values (such as they are).

Forget about the latest should-a-Muslim-be-president hype. The broader question is whether Muslims belong in the West in any capacity.

Hat tip: Counterjihad Report

Blog: Muslims are about much more than just terror

Forum List

Back