Another baby killing operation exposed in Texas

"Proponents of the first school of thought define an embryo simply as follows:
• ‘The developing human during its early stages of development. The embryonic period extends to the end of the eighth week (56 days), by which time the beginnings of all major structures are present.’ (Moore and Persaud, 2003);
"

Fucking idiots.

" This broad definition of human embryo (ie the human entity developing from fertilisation until the fetal stage).."

"The overall objective of this paper is to describe a human embryo from a biological standpoint..."

Please, morons...find a scientific paper that tells us that embryos aren't HUMAN.

There is no doubt it's a human species. However, until it's born it's only a potential.

Potential human?? so whats your excuse? how did you make the jump??

So are you saying that embryos are not human, or not? Your anti-Christian, baby killing compatriots Dot and ... that other loon troll, tpoker, stupidly and incorrectly maintain that the *science* proves that the unborn aren't human. Obviously, they're idiots, and the science most certainly doesn't prove that, as I showed.

Now you maintain that embryos are human...but they are at the same time "A potential"...WHAT? upon birth... That doesnt' make any sense.

No. I said they are human (as in species). But they are only a potential in the same way an acorn is not an oak tree.

It seems to me like you're having difficulty with this concept. Let me know when you actually have something to say. Because what you're blathering now doesn't make one iota of sense. Either they're human or they aren't. They aren't human AND "A potential"...something.

Is an acorn an oak tree?

Cripes. I seriously believe the majority of the death cultists dropped out sometime before 8th grade science class.

Death cultists? Are you saying you support the death penalty? Wouldn't surprise me.

• ‘The developing human during its early stages of development. The embryonic period extends to the end of the eighth week (56 days), by which time the beginnings of all major structures are present.’ (Moore and Persaud, 2003);
"

Fucking idiots.

" This broad definition of human embryo (ie the human entity developing from fertilisation until the fetal stage).."

"The overall objective of this paper is to describe a human embryo from a biological standpoint..."

Please, morons...find a scientific paper that tells us that embryos aren't HUMAN.

There is no doubt it's a human species. However, until it's born it's only a potential.

Potential human?? so whats your excuse? how did you make the jump??

Sheer luck.

So are you saying that embryos are not human, or not? Your anti-Christian, baby killing compatriots Dot and ... that other loon troll, tpoker, stupidly and incorrectly maintain that the *science* proves that the unborn aren't human. Obviously, they're idiots, and the science most certainly doesn't prove that, as I showed.

Now you maintain that embryos are human...but they are at the same time "A potential"...WHAT? upon birth... That doesnt' make any sense.

No. I said they are human (as in species). But they are only a potential in the same way an acorn is not an oak tree.

It seems to me like you're having difficulty with this concept. Let me know when you actually have something to say. Because what you're blathering now doesn't make one iota of sense. Either they're human or they aren't. They aren't human AND "A potential"...something.

Is an acorn an oak tree?

Cripes. I seriously believe the majority of the death cultists dropped out sometime before 8th grade science class.

Death cultists? Are you saying you support the death penalty? Wouldn't surprise me.

No an acorn is not an oak tree,nor is just an egg a human,but once the genetic code is set,then its a small human,just as an acorn with roots is a small oak tree.

I like the potential angle,lame as hell but funny.

Its not that hard,this is simple stuff.

Is an acorn an oak tree?

No an acorn is not an oak tree,nor is just an egg a human,but once the genetic code is set,then its a small human,just as an acorn with roots is a small oak tree.

I like the potential angle,lame as hell but funny.

Its not that hard,this is simple stuff.

That's not accurate either. An acorn is genetically complete - nothing changes when it roots except it transitions from a potential tree to a tree. A fertilized egg is genetically complete but it's only a potential until it can survive outside the womb. Anything can happen between conception and birth to end the pregnancy.

Texas' abortion laws are so restrictive that women are starting to turn up at hospitals with injuries similar to those from before abortion was made legal. The only way to get Plan B is to report that you were raped. Otherwise, no pill for you.

Why is it surprising that in states where abortion is being restricted, such horror stories abound.

KG should be thrilled at the results of pro-existence's efforts to stamp out abortion. It's eliminating safe legal early term abortions and leaving women in the hands of butchers.

Well done KG.

A woman that seek a late term abortion is more of a murderer than the doctor performing the abortion. He has NO connection. But to allow..no to PAY someone to kill your unborn child?......I cannot say on the board what she is. I say the baby is a lucky not to have to have her as a mother. He or she is better off not being born.

Last edited:
An acorn is complete without becoming a tree and a tree is complete. Acorn....Oak tree? Only a woman can stop abortions. It is she that seek to destroy her unborn child and it is her that should be held accountable. It would be a crime to seek and have an abortion.

Last edited:
Perhaps in that those women might not have needed an illegal late term abortion.

So in Texas you can't get an appointment for an abortion for nine months and it forces the killing of babies in the ninth month, are you really trying to claim that?

Are you really so obtuse or are you trying to deliberately misrepresent things?

The article in the OP stated:
According to Rodriguez, as long as patients had the cash, Karpen would perform an abortion well past 24 weeks. A late-term procedure cost between $4,000 and $5,000 at the clinic, they said in the video which was filmed as the clinic was still operating and released on Wednesday.​

That sounds like an illegal late term abortion doesn't it? We're not talking about legal late term abortions done when the mother's life or health are at risk - we're talking about abortions where for some reason or another the pregnancy was too far along for it to be done legally.

If abortion is legal, regulated and easily available to women in need, then people like this can't stay in business as easily. The fill in where they see a need - desperate women, few alternatives, many barriers. They also try to circumvent neccessary laws restricting late term abortions. They need to be shut down and prosecuted and at the same time abortion needs to continue to be safe and legal or we'll just see more of these operations.

Not seeing how you think laws are forcing these late term abortions.

I believe Texas, despite the laws, still have many early options for abortion. I can't see how desperate women, have few alternatives, or barriers, that force them to late term abortions.

Texas' abortion laws are so restrictive that women are starting to turn up at hospitals with injuries similar to those from before abortion was made legal. The only way to get Plan B is to report that you were raped. Otherwise, no pill for you.

Why is it surprising that in states where abortion is being restricted, such horror stories abound.

KG should be thrilled at the results of pro-existence's efforts to stamp out abortion. It's eliminating safe legal early term abortions and leaving women in the hands of butchers.

Well done KG.

You have a link to your opinion?

I imagine the Texas dhs will see some heads roll, just like the PA dhs did, as it becomes obvious that there were complaints that were never investigated, or were investigated, and shelved.

(My bold)

Well, this is TX we're talking about. Have you seen any heads roll from the tremendous fire/explosion @ the West, TX fertilizer plant recently? No, & you're not likely to. TX touts itself on being a bidness-friendly environment - boy howdy! So long as sufficient baksheesh is paid, I'm sure no one is ever going to find those pesky forms that shouda been filled in & routed to Dept. Homeland Security, which would have notified the local first responders, who would've known to let the thing burn down & keep a safe distance. & evacuate the schools, home for the aged, apartments, etc. within blast range. Instead ...

Likewise, if the good doctor was making reglar contributions to the goberador &/or hissen party, I'm sure it's all good.

A woman that seek a late term abortion is more of a murderer than the doctor performing the abortion. He has NO connection. But to allow..no to PAY someone to kill your unborn child?......I cannot say on the board what she is. I say the baby is a lucky not to have to have her as a mother. He or she is better off not being born.

Yet another choicer shows how it's all about the woman...the man who actually does the killing shouldn't be held responsible...it's all the WOMAN'S fault!

So..here's what this post reveals...

Choicers hate women.
Choicers hate babies.

Babies aren't babies until they're born alive, unless they're born alive at an abortion clinic..in which case they're fetuses. In which case the doctor should kill the fetus, which ISN'T a baby when he kills it (therefore he has committed no crime) but IS a baby from the perspective of the evil woman who hired him to kill it (which makes her a criminal and the fetus magically a baby).

Got it!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

anti-choicers use too many smilies :eusa_hand:

Why do you people want to put the welfare of a woman in say old zaney pasty white thumpers :eusa_pray: like Murdouck or Akin's (both Repubs ;) ) hands? :dunno:

Women not smart enough to make their own decisions?

Last edited:
IF a woman don't want to get pregnant she has a choice and there are no accidents. I am a woman and have the choice to get pregnant or not. A woman gets pregnant when she does not want another child is stupid.

So I'm sure you can provide a research paper that states that human embryos aren't...mmm...human.

Lol..good luck. I'm going to lunch, dolt.

The waffle house near your trailer park must be busy at lunchtime, how many tables do you wait on in the lunch hour rush?:eusa_whistle:

"

Fucking idiots.

(My bold)

All v. interesting. What do the courts say about the legal rights of the fetus? Because that's where this is/has been/will be settled. If all the doctors & biologists & so on are agreed on when human life begins, they need to get to the courts & testfy to the fact.

But bear in mind that the courts tend to take their own counsel first & foremost - they may not be much impressed by outside expertise. & if you take the same hectoring tone with them as you do here, you'll likely be cited for contempt of court.

If you need allies to make your case to the courts, I think you're going about it the wrong way. But please yourself - I'm not convinced of the justice of your cause.

"

Fucking idiots.

There is no doubt it's a human species. However, until it's born it's only a potential.​

Potential human?? so whats your excuse? how did you make the jump??​

No, not potential human, lol. A POTENTIAL.

Apparently we have yet another fake entity meant to hide the fact that it is, scientifically speaking, completely human from conception.

Forum List

Back