Another example how the left only repeat what they are told to say.Just can't think for themselves

Just look at them. Don't think that is an exception. That is exactly what they all are.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there are two people in the video; you're actually trying to tell us that one of them is the entire "Left"?

Are you retarded?

Just look at them. Don't think that is an exception. That is exactly what they all are.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there are two people in the video; you're actually trying to tell us that one of them is the entire "Left"?

Are you retarded?

The irony

The "irony" of ............... what?

I do not think you know what that word means.

Are you retarded?

Actually son, YOU are retarded.

uh HUH.

So you're telling us that one of those two people is "the left"? And the other is "the right"?

Where does that leave the rest of us? Or do you believe the entire population is "two"?

THIS oughta be good. :popcorn:

Are you retarded?

uh HUH.

So you're telling us that one of those two people is "the left"? And the other is "the right"?

Where does that leave the rest of us? Or do you believe the entire population is "two"?

Pogo you know better than to engage me, I kick your ass every time.

Are you retarded?

uh HUH.

Pogo you know better than to engage me, I kick your ass every time.

He thinks he is making sense.

Lol

Are you retarded?

uh HUH.

Repeat

Are you retarded?

The irony

The "irony" of ............... what?

I do not think you know what that word means.

It’s more obvious you don’t

Forum List

Back