Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

Our resident Trolls, IM2 and francoHWC just love throwing up senseless threads such as this one. Curious, but they have nothing, whatsoever to do with TODAY and where we are today.

Here is where we are TODAY trolls.

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

IQs of Races in the United States
Call me intellectually inferior all day

I don't give a crap about that.

What I want to know want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this

What do you do when you prove that a race of ppl is stupid (on av)
On average black people are dumber than white folks. Don't mean they can't be useful. Someone has to take out the trash.

The fuck they don't. Every day a white farmer is either killed or forced off of their land. The same happened in Zimbabwe. Mugabe allowed his thugs to rape and pillage the farms and the country that was once the breadbasket of Africa can no longer feed itself.

Seriously dude, you need to get better source material.

Even better, go there. See how long you last.
The white farmers should b killed. No white person is African.

If i come into your home n rob n rape everyone in ur home n use whats in ur home to make my empire.

I can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.

Oh? So whitey should kill all the blacks in Europe? And the native Americans should kill all of you here?

Cool! Let's get the party started! I'm native American, motherfucker, get off my land!

You ain't native American. You're a white man who now claims to be native American because you can't defend your argument. We did not invade this country, we were bought here. And before you start off with that punk bitch shit about Africans selling us, native americans owned slaves. Then some native American tribes would helped the white man fight other indian tribes. So you wanna talk shit boy?
nobody's history is lily white.

The fuck they don't. Every day a white farmer is either killed or forced off of their land. The same happened in Zimbabwe. Mugabe allowed his thugs to rape and pillage the farms and the country that was once the breadbasket of Africa can no longer feed itself.

If i come into your home n rob n rape everyone in ur home n use whats in ur home to make my empire.

Oh? So whitey should kill all the blacks in Europe? And the native Americans should kill all of you here?

Cool! Let's get the party started! I'm native American, motherfucker, get off my land!

You ain't native American. You're a white man who now claims to be native American because you can't defend your argument. We did not invade this country, we were bought here. And before you start off with that punk bitch shit about Africans selling us, native americans owned slaves. Then some native American tribes would helped the white man fight other indian tribes. So you wanna talk shit boy?
White peoples history is lily white except the parts Africans had to educate them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That's not how things went.

That is PROVABLY how things went. You clowns are a hoot. I wonder what personality disorder you suffer from.
None. It's provable that Africa had an equal or advanced civilization compared to Europe but you don't accept the proof shown. So fuck what you claim is provable.
Its really worse than that. Whites have no civilization they can point to that didnt come about from other civilizations. They were late to civilization then forgot all about it for thousands of years until Blacks came back to europe and reeducated them.
The Vikings had women's rights in the 800's. They were pretty white out.
Never really checked that out. I do know African civilizations like the Nubians and Egyptians honored their women and the lineage of rulership passed through the womans side of the family. This was in the BC's and I believe Africa was the only place to have women rulers in the ancient world.
That's right. Despite Elizabeth Taylor playing the role, Cleopatra was not white. And she ruled quite powerfully I should say. Another Great Queen, Sheba also was black. I think these ladies were a few years before the Vikings.

Our resident Trolls, IM2 and francoHWC just love throwing up senseless threads such as this one. Curious, but they have nothing, whatsoever to do with TODAY and where we are today.

Here is where we are TODAY trolls.

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

IQs of Races in the United States
Call me intellectually inferior all day

I don't give a crap about that.

What I want to know want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this

What do you do when you prove that a race of ppl is stupid (on av)
On average black people are dumber than white folks. Don't mean they can't be useful. Someone has to take out the trash.
Too bad for you. None of what you said was true.

Blah, Blah, Blah.

That is PROVABLY how things went. You clowns are a hoot. I wonder what personality disorder you suffer from.
None. It's provable that Africa had an equal or advanced civilization compared to Europe but you don't accept the proof shown. So fuck what you claim is provable.
Its really worse than that. Whites have no civilization they can point to that didnt come about from other civilizations. They were late to civilization then forgot all about it for thousands of years until Blacks came back to europe and reeducated them.
Never really checked that out. I do know African civilizations like the Nubians and Egyptians honored their women and the lineage of rulership passed through the womans side of the family. This was in the BC's and I believe Africa was the only place to have women rulers in the ancient world.
That's right. Despite Elizabeth Taylor playing the role, Cleopatra was not white. And she ruled quite powerfully I should say. Another Great Queen, Sheba also was black. I think these ladies were a few years before the Vikings.
Even before both of them you have Queen Hatshepsut 1479-1458 BCE and for the Nubians AmaniShakheto 10BC to 1AD

• Thanks
Even before both of them you have Queen Hatshepsut 1479-1458 BCE and for the Nubians AmniSheketo 10BC to 1AD
Thank you for showing me this.

Even before both of them you have Queen Hatshepsut 1479-1458 BCE and for the Nubians AmniSheketo 10BC to 1AD
Thank you for showing me this.
No problem. My only ask is you spread the word where it counts. With other Blacks.

Even before both of them you have Queen Hatshepsut 1479-1458 BCE and for the Nubians AmaniShakheto 10BC to 1AD

Don't forget Nefertiti.
kangz4.jpg

Don't forget Nefertiti.
View attachment 289075
Thats not Nefertiti. Thats the wife of the white dude that discovered Nefertiti.

Last edited:

Don't forget Nefertiti.
View attachment 289075
Thats not Nefertiti. Thats the wife of the white dude that discovered Nefertiti.

Sure it is.

Don't forget Nefertiti.
View attachment 289075

Sure it is.
Remember. They hadnt invented SPF back then. Check the story of that bust. Its obvious the white guy falsified the whole thing.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/nefertiti-bust-may-be-a-fake-art-historians-1.776435

"Berlin author and historian Edrogan Ercivan's new book, Missing Link in Archaeology, which was published last week, adds to Stierlin's argument. Ercivan has also called the Nefertiti bust a fake, saying it was modelled on Borchardt's wife, the Guardian newspaper reported."

• Thanks

Don't forget Nefertiti.
View attachment 289075

Here are some black people.

Remember this the next time you talk about Nefertiti.

Egypt ain't in Europe son.

Last edited:

Don't forget Nefertiti.
View attachment 289075

Sure it is.
Remember. They hadnt invented SPF back then. Check the story of that bust. Its obvious the white guy falsified the whole thing.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/nefertiti-bust-may-be-a-fake-art-historians-1.776435

"Berlin author and historian Edrogan Ercivan's new book, Missing Link in Archaeology, which was published last week, adds to Stierlin's argument. Ercivan has also called the Nefertiti bust a fake, saying it was modelled on Borchardt's wife, the Guardian newspaper reported."

Not sure about the first one but the middle is Tiye, wife of Amenhotep III, not Nefertiti. This is what Tiye's mummy looks like:
800px-TheElderLady-61070-FrontView-PlateXCVII-TheRoyalMummies-1912.gif

So yeah, that's a headdress not an afro. Sorry.

The one on the right is Akhenaten. A man.

It's 2019 and in 2 months it will be 2020. It's time to end beliefs from the 1700's.This is from Henry Louis Gates. You know, the guy you racists love to quote in order to talk about black slaveowners.

Well you were the first to get down from the tress so there is that I suppose...even though their skin was white...a tad confusing.

Never heard of him. Sounds interesting though.

Greg

Don't forget Nefertiti.
View attachment 289075

Sure it is.

Not sure about the first one but the middle is Tiye, wife of Amenhotep III, not Nefertiti. This is what Tiye's mummy looks like:

Huh? That's Hillary!!!!!

Greg

Don't forget Nefertiti.
View attachment 289075

Here are some black people.

Remember this the next time you talk about Nefertiti.

Egypt ain't in Europe son.

Haha that guy on the right is almost as white as me. What the fuck are you smoking?

Don't forget Nefertiti.
View attachment 289075

Sure it is.

Huh? That's Hillary!!!!!

Greg

Way better looking than Hillary.

Forum List

Back